Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
A Bloody Home Coming Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
A Bloody Home Coming Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
A Bloody Home Coming Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
A Bloody Home Coming Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
A Bloody Home Coming Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
A Bloody Home Coming Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
A Bloody Home Coming Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
A Bloody Home Coming Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
A Bloody Home Coming Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
A Bloody Home Coming Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

A Bloody Home Coming

Go down

A Bloody Home Coming Empty A Bloody Home Coming

Post by Topher Mod Wed Apr 13, 2016 1:44 pm

The day of Home Coming…

The Bloody Brit is alone in his dressing room contemplating on his match with Morgan Jackson, he paces back and forth in his locker room, then sits in the chair, he looks into the mirror to see his reflection, then looks down to see his face paint, he goes to apply it to his face but stops, once again looking in the mirror, He smiles and puts the face-paint back down. He picks up a head shaver, plugs it in and starts shaving his head.

Bloody Brit : Much better, but tonight Morgan the face-paint wont be needed, ya want Chris Andrews, ya want me that bad. Well tonight ya will get me, but you’ll regret it, you’ll regret messing with Foreign Affairs and you’ll regret ever being born. You’re gonna get Chris Andrews but not as ya know it. You’ll be facing a Chris Andrews no one has ever seen before, a more ruthless, vicious and sadistic Chris Andrews, A Chris Andrews that will stop at nothing to dismantle every bone in your body.

Morgan Jackson, You may think you’re a gangsta, ya may think ya have all the answers, hell you may think ya have Foreign Affairs beaten. But kid ya don’t know s*it. We`ve been watching ya since ya debuted and we’re not impressed, ya say Foreign Affairs have brought shame on The United Kingdom and ya say you’re here to fix that and be the man to represent The UK…… All I see is a guy trying to make a name for himself, ya don’t care about our Great Nation all ya care about is yourself. To us you’re just a wannabe gangsta, a fraud who has no respect for anybody but yourself. Yea, ya may have gotten some fluke wins over Oliver Caine and Mike Miles, But now ya face me at Home Coming, Ya wanna talk about winning, well just like you, I too am  on a roll, I beat Shanaz, and more recently The Rabid Samoan known as Grid. So yea mate we both have that momentum going into our match, but only one will be walking out the true winner, and that will be me.

Home Coming, how fitting the PPV is for our battle, Battle of Britain  if you like… Winner will be Best of Britain for sure but Ya wanna know why they call me the Bloody Brit, well tonight you’ll find out when I bust ya wide open with my bare fists. You’re a disgrace Morgan and tonight you’ll be in the fight of your life. It’s time to shut your mouth once and for all and send ya back home where ya belong, cuz kid ya don’t belong here. Home Coming how appropriate because after our match you’ll be going home in a body bag.

Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : yes :D

Back to top Go down