Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Aura lays down a challenge Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Aura lays down a challenge Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Aura lays down a challenge Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Aura lays down a challenge Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Aura lays down a challenge Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Aura lays down a challenge Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Aura lays down a challenge Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Aura lays down a challenge Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Aura lays down a challenge Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Aura lays down a challenge Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Aura lays down a challenge

2 posters

Go down

Aura lays down a challenge Empty Aura lays down a challenge

Post by zquet Sun May 22, 2016 1:16 am

It is during CMV genesis #41 Aura's music hits over the PA and she makes her way onto the stage to loud and heavy boos from the crowd she taunts the crowd as she makes her way down the ramp microphone in hand and steps into the ring she raises the microphone her mouth and starts to speak

Aura: Now i'm out he-

Crowd: BOOOOOOOOOO

The crowd's mass booing drowns out Aura she does not look pleased with the antics of the crowd as she starts to speak again this time yelling

Aura: WILL ALL OF YOU SHUT THE HELL UP Now i'm out here to say a few things and if you don't like what i'm about to say then get the hell out of this arena you fat moronic Americans

Aura mumbles something utter her breath that the microphones can't catch as she continues to speak

Aura: You see i'm out here to issue a little challenge for where ever we can have it i don't care if it's right now, next week, on some live show or Purgatory there's a vixen in that locker room who's ass deserves a little beating and no It's not Kitty's little hip shaking man girl jacob Ziegler where i'd love to give him a beating. this is a challenge to Casey Wilson ... Casey Casey Casey you think that you can just come into this company and start talking smack about everyone of us including me talking about how your going to legitimize this division? hahaha don't make me laugh you see sweetie this division has been legit and way better before YOU showed up if anything your just making this division worst you see Casey while you may have won one match it's just one victory i'd like to see you try and take me out because when i care about a match and want to beat someone i will win and this is a match i care about Wilson i'm done talking about this and you better get your ass out here NOW before i come back there and bring you out here myself

Aura chucks down the mic as she goes over to the back corner of the ring and starts to wait surprisingly that statement got her some cheers from the crowd, while the music of Casey Wilson starts to play over the PA system.

(Open to Cop for Casey's response)
zquet
zquet
Midcard Playboy
Midcard Playboy

Back to top Go down

Aura lays down a challenge Empty Re: Aura lays down a challenge

Post by Miztacular Mon May 23, 2016 3:06 am

The camera pans over to the stage at the sound of Casey Wilsons theme hitting the PA system met with a mixed response from the crowd, however time goes by, and nobody comes out from the back, the crowd begins to simmer down and Aura looks up in rage as she has seemingly been ignored by the newcomer. But before she is able to do anything, out comes Casey Wilson from the back, a microphone in hand as she makes her way to the top of the steps, looking down on Aura in the ring.

Casey Wilson:
I think I'm just going to stay up here, not because I'm scared or anything, I just respect you enough to not want to make you look like a fool on Television. Aura, I think you misunderstand me. I did not, have not and will not, talk smack. If I recall, I said you looked like an Empress at Absolution, I said you looked like a proud representative of Japan, and I respected that. I said I didn't respect your attitude, I didn't smack talk you, I warned you, I warned you all that letting your emotions go wild will be your downfall, and wasn't I right? Kitty lost in her Title match didn't she, despite me telling her to let go and let her natural ability do the talking? The only Vixen in that Rumble match who isn't prone to letting her emotions run wild was Jade Divine, and she eliminated all of you. You always go on these mad emotion fueled rants, like tonight, Cassie runs her mouth constantly, we've seen in the past how mentally weak Cooper is, Cass LaFave has always been hot headed and Danielle Ward has always picked the wrong side. I called that match before it started Aura, if you had have sucked in your pride and listened to my advice you'd have won. You almost did, but you blew it.

Now I'm not going to come down there and give you what you want Aura, I'm not going to come in that ring with you, I go about my business the right way, it's all respect until we step inside the ring together and when that happens you'll get the chance to hand me a loss. However with the mindset you have, it'll never happen. You should always apply yourself, not pick and choose when you think it matters, every match will count for something it's the butterfly affect. You stand tall and mighty in that ring, calling me out, acting like a tough girl, but that's evidently not what you are, if you were tough, you wouldn't have cared who your partner was, you would have gone out and took the two of them on 2 on 1 if you had to, if you were tough enough.

You see you say I only have one win, but that's something you don't have, a winning streak, it all has to start somewhere, all that matters is where it stops, I may be new here, but that doesn't mean anything, I will legitimize this division Aura, because if this division was legit, it would get more than a single match on a show, if people cared about it, they'd want to see more than a single match, we wouldn't be labeled, Vixens. Call yourself a proud Vixen, for I am a proud fighter.

Casey bows towards Aura, and points to the microphone that Aura dropped on the mat, gesturing for her to talk if he has anything more to say, however Casey turns mic in hand towards the back as her theme once again hits the PA system.

Open to Zquet if you want to respond, if not the segment can end
Miztacular
Miztacular
Admin
Admin

Humor : Making Sons uncomfortable

Back to top Go down