Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
A Reason Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
A Reason Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
A Reason Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
A Reason Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
A Reason Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
A Reason Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
A Reason Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
A Reason Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
A Reason Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
A Reason Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

A Reason

2 posters

Go down

A Reason Empty A Reason

Post by Mr. Dashing Mon Mar 28, 2016 2:18 pm

Just before the Tag Team title match on episode 34 of Monday night Fusion, backstage Lisa Evans is standing at the ready for another interview; her guest being the leader of The Coalition, Xander Slate. The CMV veteran steps into the frame alone, none of his stablemates tagging along with him this time around.

Evans
Xander, welcome and thank you for giving me a moment of your time. Now I'm sure that I'm wondering exactly what everybody else in the CMV universe is; why did-

Slate presses his right index finger gently up against Lisa's lips, as he usually does in these situations.

Slate
Why did I attack JustIN Sane on last week's Genesis? Lisa, mmm, another time, another place. But, my assault on Mr. Sane, despite popular belief, wasn't to gain an edge over him heading into our tournament match. Yes, it may have helped in that regard, but my intentions are much more pure than that. You see, The Coalition is quickly becoming the greatest stable in this company's history, pff, it's even better than The Industry was! Bison and Maxwell are an unstoppable force, The Family, T & Lee, it doesn't matter, because they'll rip those Tag Team titles off of either one of those pairing's corpses. Ziegler already has the Anarchy title in his grasp, and does anybody really think that Zack Cage the shmuck will take it from him? Please! And Anderson, Anderson has his pick of the International or Light Heavyweight title, hey, why not both!? Then there's little old me, who's currently leading the pack in the Invitational and that ain't changing until the very end when I finally and rightfully get my rematch for the Undisputed championship! EVERYBODY and there mother, Lisa, is always going on about how it's either Sane or Hayden as the greatest CMV superstar of all time. Pssh, ugh, HELLO!? Are you kidding me with this crap!? XANDER SLATE is a gift from God himself to this business, I AM the greatest superstar to ever GRACE this company's presence!!! And it's time for JustIN Sane, and everyone else, to wake up to that FACT!

Xander smiles down at Evans as he turns to leave . . .

1.) But bumps into Sane.
2.) And the scene fades back to ringside.

(Open to Trouble)
Mr. Dashing
Mr. Dashing
Admin
Admin

Humor : Knock knock!

https://communityuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

A Reason Empty Re: A Reason

Post by RiftedEnergy Tue Apr 05, 2016 2:26 pm

Edit please:
Their* not There...