Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Someone PLEASE STOP THIS MAN! (OPEN TO ANYONE FOR ANY REASON) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Someone PLEASE STOP THIS MAN! (OPEN TO ANYONE FOR ANY REASON) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Someone PLEASE STOP THIS MAN! (OPEN TO ANYONE FOR ANY REASON) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Someone PLEASE STOP THIS MAN! (OPEN TO ANYONE FOR ANY REASON) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Someone PLEASE STOP THIS MAN! (OPEN TO ANYONE FOR ANY REASON) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Someone PLEASE STOP THIS MAN! (OPEN TO ANYONE FOR ANY REASON) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Someone PLEASE STOP THIS MAN! (OPEN TO ANYONE FOR ANY REASON) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Someone PLEASE STOP THIS MAN! (OPEN TO ANYONE FOR ANY REASON) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Someone PLEASE STOP THIS MAN! (OPEN TO ANYONE FOR ANY REASON) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Someone PLEASE STOP THIS MAN! (OPEN TO ANYONE FOR ANY REASON) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Someone PLEASE STOP THIS MAN! (OPEN TO ANYONE FOR ANY REASON)

Go down

Someone PLEASE STOP THIS MAN! (OPEN TO ANYONE FOR ANY REASON) Empty Someone PLEASE STOP THIS MAN! (OPEN TO ANYONE FOR ANY REASON)

Post by Master Ogon Sun Oct 10, 2021 1:48 pm

The Crossfire right after Ascendance XI, the show of shows! Stuffed right in there until it was overloading with action and starpower. Archer Rose is gone forever and Supremacy does not want him, nobody wants Archer Rose. Shay Hoxton got beat by a kick to the chest. Amber Reed beat Chris Diamond to keep her Undisputed Title. Giant night huge amounts of enjoyment, so what does the very next Crossfire have for us? What will be the mood setter that will carve the roots that the season unravels from? The crowd is excited the crowd is going extreme, this is somewhere between the start of the show and after the first match, very pumped people.

Theme music would go here if he had any, he doesn’t, the production team doesn’t care that much about him.

Out walks THE ROUGH TRACY JAMES! THE CROWD GOES VERY QUIET BESIDES SOME PEOPLE JUST CHEERING TO BE POLITE! Dressed in the finest most generic black shorts and boots like the grappler he is, he just speedwalks to the ring and slides in with his microphone. Doesn’t look too comfortable, looks very anxious. Fighting through it and trying his best is all Tracy knows how to do though. Really, that’s all he knows how to do. Nothing else.

Rough Tracy James:
I-It well uh, it happened again didn’t it?

Right away the very blaring obvious fact is that Tracy James is not someone you give a microphone. This is why he had a manager in the shape of his father, too bad an arm breaking cyborg machine god of wrestling decided he didn’t deserve to hold a cup of coffee anymore and placed him in a hospital.

Right after that fantastic opener, he just paces back and forth for a second, thinking of something to say that would protect him after he, yet again, got tossed by Walter Bolek.

Anything? No? Not yet? It’s been an uncomfortable minute or two people are honestly starting to leave to go to the bathroom since this is a good opportunity for it.

Rough Tracy James:
Tooooo bad It won’t happen again!

That sucked.

You suck Tracy James.

No applause, no revolt from the crowd, just absolute silence. Children are yawning and mothers who don’t really like wrestling but brought their kids to see the show are checking the time hoping this ends quickly.

Tracy takes a deep breath and starts banging his chest with a closed right-hand, trying to calm himself down in front of the massive attendance there is today.

Rough Tracy James:
Walter Bolek you went after my father who is not qualified to be in a ring! I'm Rough Tracy James!

Woo! Rough Tracy James!

You beat up my dad! You are not a real man! You are half a man while I am a rough man! Meaning I am a man and a half while you are half a man! That means I am 50% more of a man than you are!

I mean 100% more of a man than you are!

You’re awful! You’re no man! I’m the man! Tracy James is a man! Real man! Rough Tracy James! Man!

Please just give me a shot, I’m not really good at this stuff, y-y’know? I just wrestle and grapple, rough, that’s what that kinda means y’know? Ain’t really built for talkin much, ain’t have to...y’know?

Some laughter bursts from the mouths of the packed crowd, others still do not care at all about what’s happening. Some just think this is some local talent promo and that ANY second now some big muscular titan of a PEAK man is going to walk out and dominate poor James. Just the next Norman Cottonbelly but a bit taller and in shape. But still nothing is stopping this mood killer from continuing, upsetting the entire vibe.

Rough Tracy James:
I have twenty four matches to go before I face Bolek again! I’m really looking for just one match. I’m not really well, inviting on any kind of feud or anything. Ain’t that be a bit weird if I was? Im a wrestler, I’m not looking to just be rude. I tried to call up our admirable general manager and all but I think I just call him at the darndest worst times. Never picked up once for me, hah. I work here so I’d expect eventually he’d go “Oh Tracy James is calling me!” but haha, that never happened yet. Im rough but y’know, he kinda asked what my name was one time. Offended me a little bit, y-yeah it rubbed me all kinds of ways.

So, how about Walter Bol-

HE’S FINALLY INTERRUPTED BY

(Open to anyone to do anything. You wanna hug him go ahead. You wanna throw him down some stairs go ahead. If you don’t interrupt him you are letting him continue this promo and ruin the entire night, don’t let him ruin the entire night.)
Master Ogon
Master Ogon
Midcard Playboy
Midcard Playboy

Humor : r truth

Back to top Go down

Someone PLEASE STOP THIS MAN! (OPEN TO ANYONE FOR ANY REASON) Empty Re: Someone PLEASE STOP THIS MAN! (OPEN TO ANYONE FOR ANY REASON)

Post by Master Ogon Sun Oct 10, 2021 3:50 pm

responded to by hunter quinn on the discord
Master Ogon
Master Ogon
Midcard Playboy
Midcard Playboy

Humor : r truth

Back to top Go down