Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Things happen for a Reason  Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Things happen for a Reason  Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Things happen for a Reason  Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Things happen for a Reason  Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Things happen for a Reason  Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Things happen for a Reason  Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Things happen for a Reason  Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Things happen for a Reason  Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Things happen for a Reason  Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Things happen for a Reason  Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Things happen for a Reason

2 posters

Go down

Things happen for a Reason  Empty Things happen for a Reason

Post by Big Boi 702 Sat Aug 20, 2016 12:23 am

*Jay Davis comes out to the ring, boo's already surrounding the ring*

Jay Davis: So you all may be wondering "Why is this piece of crap out here?" or "What does he have to say after what he did?". Well for all of you asking that I'll answer that question like I do all my questions. For one, I'm out here to say something and two, I have a lot to say. So sit down, shut up and listen.

*Jay Davis paces the ring while the Boo's continue*

Jay Davis: Oh come one, CMV universe. You gotta learn to mold with what's happening. Because you can't shut me down or Delete what I say. Because at the end of the day, I said what I needed to say. Now, On to more important things. The reason I beat Troy Meyers to a bloody mess last Genesis. The reason I did that was simple. You ever have that one brother or sister that thinks there the shit, when really the aren't? Yeah, that was Troy. And like some of you, you wanted a way out of being with him or her. Well, I did that. I probably broke his wrist. And I left him to know who did this. Sure, you can call me a coward. You can call me Psychotic. You can even call me a Rat. But I did what needed to be done. I took the trash out when I had the chance. Because Troy, this ain't personal. This is business. And in this business, you otherwise get eaten alive....or you evolve and flock with the rest of the birds. And you simply did not have the wings to fly nor did you have the spirit to evolve. So you died out. But I just added that extra element to it. I clipped your wings. I did to you what I'm gonna do to every other nay-sayer wanting to take a shot with Jay Davis.I'm gonna beat them to a pulp!!

*Crowd boo's even louder*

Jay Davis: Shut Up!! All of You!! You all know I'm right. You saw us as the big dogs of the underground. Until we ran into a bigger dog. X-Gen. Now I'm not saying anything to kiss their asses, even though Jade looks like she could use it. No, I'm out here to personally thank WEB for the future Ass-kicking that X-Gen is gonna get come Battle Scars. Because we didn't think we would win. Well, I didn't. No, I just thought to add more weight to those boots of yours. Because when you get in that ring, You'll still have those wounds to lick. But there ain't gonna be no time to lick those wounds because you'll be out there, working a sweat while WEB runs circles around you. And when they do and retain those titles, I'll be having a good laugh at you. I'll be having such a Good laugh at the thought that these guys aren't the best.

*Crowd goes half and half with cheers and boos*

Jay Davis: And finally, The man himself, Ryan Kent. Now, Ryan, I know you're gonna have your hands full with whoever it is fighting you at Battle Scars. But when you retain, which I'm certain you are, I'll be waiting for it. I'll be waiting for that chance to attack. I'll be waiting for the once in a lifetime experience and that is kicking your teeth through your ass and winning that Light Heavyweight Championship!!

*Crowd still half and half but more cheers and the boos get louder*

Jay Davis: So while you all are out here progressing the life you have, I'll be seeing the future of this business. I'll be seeing the best for me. Not us, Not we. But Me, Myself and I! Because Jay Matthew Davis ain't no pushover. I'm a man to be messed with. And When the time is right, You'll see me as a different Jay Davis. A more, Gentleman-ish, Jay Davis. Someone that has manners, unlike some people around here. Now have a fun night, eat your buttery popcorn and please, leave the insults for someone who cares.

*The crowd goes automatically back to boos as Jay Davis walks out of the ring, getting up to the stage turning around and bowing towards the crowd*
Big Boi 702
Big Boi 702
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Fragile Egos

Back to top Go down

Things happen for a Reason  Empty Re: Things happen for a Reason

Post by Twyztad Sat Aug 20, 2016 12:58 am

Could use some formatting and maybe a little coding, but it's definitely a step up. I like it.
Twyztad
Twyztad
Midcard Playboy
Midcard Playboy

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Boi 702 Sat Aug 20, 2016 1:04 am

Thanks. There was some pipe bombing in there, but Overall it was the problems that I had to explain.
Big Boi 702
Big Boi 702
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Fragile Egos

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down