Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Kitty  stuff Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Kitty  stuff Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Kitty  stuff Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Kitty  stuff Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Kitty  stuff Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Kitty  stuff Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Kitty  stuff Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Kitty  stuff Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Kitty  stuff Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Kitty  stuff Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Kitty stuff

2 posters

Go down

Kitty  stuff Empty Kitty stuff

Post by Topher Mod Mon Apr 11, 2016 9:24 am

Kitty Quinn-Belle is backstage on her phone, when Lisa Evans spots her…

Kitty : Ok I’ll meet you later tonight after the show..Anyhoo I have to go, I have to get ready for tonights match, Ok cya laters, Bye.

Lisa : Hi Kitty, who was were you talking to.

Kitty : Kinda personal Lisa, You don’t need to know that just yet.

Lisa : Ok, sorry wasn’t being nosey or anything.

Kitty : Yea right lol.

Lisa : While you’re here, may I get a few words about tonight and Home Coming.?

Kitty : Sure ask away…

Lisa : Well tonights match will see you in action against your arch rival in Aura as well as Alexia Stroud and Debra Cox, What are your thoughts please?

Kitty : Well you know me I’m gonna go down there do what I do best and botch my way to victory, Hey it works for me ok. Take last week for example, I beat a former 2x Vixens Champion in Cassie Maverick and I only botched once, But that small package for the win has to put me up in the rankings. But tonights match, fatal 4 way, I’ll be facing off against Aura, so that’s a good thing, anytime I’m in the ring with her is an opportunity to beat her face in. But we’ll be joined by Alexia Stroud and Debra Cox, I’ve not had the pleasure of facing these Vixens and I’m sure they’ll be looking to kick start their own careers but I have to focus and do my best in getting another win. Last week I got momentum when I won and Aura lost to Mariah. But this is a new week and all the momentum is vital heading into Home Coming.

Lisa : That is true, Let’s talk about Home Coming, It’s just around the corner and you two Vixens have gone back and forth on twitter for quite some time now as well as brutal assaults on both your parts which lead up to you challenging Aura in a No Holds Barred match. The fans have definitely been into this feud as it’s been brutal at times. But finally you two will get it on, what will your strategy be?

Kitty : Well I plan on winning, How I do that is anyone’s guess, Just know that no one can predict what The Queen of Botchville will do. I like to keep my opponents guessing But I’ll tell you this, when they see me botching,  they get confused and  that’s when I strike, Just like with Cassie, No disrespect to her, she put up one hell of a fight, but Kitty Quinn-Belle is here and at Home Coming Aura you say you thrive on pain, well No Holds Barred, I’ll teach you about pain, if it means putting you through a table or going crazy with a chair, it’s all legal and when it’s all said and done, I’ll be walking away as the winner.

Kitty : Thank you Kitty Quinn-Belle and there you have it guys, back to you at  ringside for more CMV action

Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : yes :D

Back to top Go down

Kitty  stuff Empty Re: Kitty stuff

Post by Alveuss Mon Apr 11, 2016 1:02 pm

Kitty thanking herself at the end of the promo is my favorite part, she just can't stop botching.

Jacob Ziegler - 1x Undisputed Champion, 2x Anarchy Champion, 1x Tag Team Champions (w/ Hayden), 1x Mr Money in the Bank

2017 Newcomer of the Year, 2019 Superstar of the Year, 2019 Feud of the Year, Joint most eliminations in a Royal Rumble match

Misc. - 1x Women's Intercontinental Champion (Riley Dixon), 1x Miss Money in the Bank (Riley Dixon), 1x Light Heavyweight Champion (Rubik)
Alveuss
Alveuss
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Topher Mod Mon Apr 11, 2016 1:51 pm

Well yea cuz that's how Kitty rolls lol.... she took over Lisa's job...... oh well  i'll leave it like that for a laugh.

Poor Quinn though....1st she goes to Unmatched and does the promo, then has to rush to Genesis Arena and do a re-take of it and then she botches the ending.

fml..

Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : yes :D

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down