Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
 Furys Decision. Kitty vs.... Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
 Furys Decision. Kitty vs.... Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
 Furys Decision. Kitty vs.... Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
 Furys Decision. Kitty vs.... Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
 Furys Decision. Kitty vs.... Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
 Furys Decision. Kitty vs.... Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
 Furys Decision. Kitty vs.... Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
 Furys Decision. Kitty vs.... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
 Furys Decision. Kitty vs.... Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
 Furys Decision. Kitty vs.... Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Furys Decision. Kitty vs....

2 posters

Go down

Furys Decision. Kitty vs.... Empty Furys Decision. Kitty vs....

Post by The Alpha Female FURY Sat May 21, 2016 11:17 am

Before the start of Genesis while the crowd is were waiting patiently or the show to start, Furys music hits the P.A system. The Urban Warrior walks out onto the ramp to mostly Boos, mostly from the Botchamaniacs, though it seems there was some cheers as most of the Warriors agreed with Fury view on the fact Kitty shouldn’t be getting a second chance at the title so soon.

Fury grins at the Boos of the Botchamaniacs, as if she cared what they thought. “Ah Fuck you guys” she said giving the booing fans the double middle finger, making the Warriors laugh. One in the crowd close to the ramp tossed her a can of root beer, which she caught with one hand while she was handed a mic.

“Now i won’t bother walking down to the ring, I’ll just speak my mind right here.”

Fury paces back and forth on the ramp near the Titantron, talking a drink of the root beer.

“Now I got the anonymous GM’s message, Mr GM i’ll assume you’re a guy. I get that you don’t like my attitude when it comes to this rematch issue with Kitty, and I guess you want to be fair. But heres the thing the last GM Mr Cole Savage booked me in a match, a handicap to decide if I should defend at Absolution. I won’t hold back that was bullshit booking, no way would i turn those odds especially when i wasn’t 100% against three other vixens.

And now a similar situation has reared its ugly head again. Only this time Kitty gets the better end of the stick. She only gets to fight one on one against against an opponent of my choosing on Fusion. She gets 50/50 odds of getting something as you agreed with me Mr GM she had no right to demand in the first place. A Title shot at Purgatory.

Mr GM I think you favour Kitty Quinn-Belle, and you know what I think Kitty should face the same odds i did. Now i’m not going to fool myself thinking that you’re going humour me and go along with this, but Kitty earned her last shot in a 3 on 1 handicap match, if she really wants another go maybe she should be the one against the impossible odds this time.

But I got a feeling you’re not going to do this, so I won’t elaborate more on that idea. I’ll get back to the real question, just who I’m I going to choose to pit against Kitty on the upcoming fusion that would decide if she gets her Bullshit second shot at the belt.

Cassie? I don’t trust her to pull it off after that Tag loss even though she beat Kitty the week before Absolution. So the Cowgirl is outta the question.

Aura? I heard her interview where she was claiming she was my best option, and i admit she does have some point with her beating Kitty twice in a row, but again the same with Cassie I have my doubt since because of that tag loss.

Mama Cass? No way i wouldn’t put it pass her to lay down for Kitty just to spite me because I let her have that one up on Briggs. The same goes for Briggs.
I thought long and hard of this match, weighing up the options I have to choose from and then it hit me....

Jade Divine, America’s sweet heart. Who better than her. Jade is my choice Kitty, and i hope you respect her as much as you claim to. If you do you will face Jade one on one on Fusion and you will do so with Ziegler backstage. I mean its not respect if you have Ziegler at ringside and he intervenes. If you respect Jade Divine and you want your title shot pin her clean. Jade is most likely to not go easy on you she’s got her shot at Ascendance, and she’s going to want to keep gaining the momentum.

So Kitty, Mr GM you have my choice”
The Alpha Female FURY
The Alpha Female FURY
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Furys Decision. Kitty vs.... Empty Re: Furys Decision. Kitty vs....

Post by Topher Mod Mon May 23, 2016 10:37 am

Later in the show,  Kitty Quinn-Belle’s music hits and out comes the Queen of Botchville, the fans go wild as Quinn-Belle walks to the ring, slapping the hands of her BotchaManiacs. She gets in the ring and asks for her a mic..

The fans start there usual Botch chants as Quinn waits for the fans to quiet down…

Kitty : Looks like we have a loud crowd here tonight in New York..

The fans erupt at the mention of their city.

Kitty : Hahaha,  yea I thought you’d like that, but seriously lets address what Fury said earlier tonight. I have to give her credit, It was a smart move to pick the unstoppable Jade Divine, but as much as I respect Jade, she is beatable. Yes she is on a roll but in that ring anything can happen, As you all know I’ve beaten Briggs and Cassie Maverick in 1 on 1 matches, cleanly may I add. No one thought I could beat them but I did. But yes Jade Divine, I know her all too well and on the last Fusion we teamed up and defeated the team of Aura and Cassie.
Next week though me and Jade will face each other in a must win match for me, Now I know it wont be easy, but I am confident otherwise there is no point in being here, but If I win, then I get Fury in a title match at Purgatory… If I lose then Fury gets what she wants…. Seems to me like Fury will do anything to not defend her title, so well played, whether I win or lose against Jade Divine, I still get you Fury in Hell in a Cell,  I’ve already exposed you as a paper champion, you’re just holding the title, so whether I get you at Purgatory  for the title or not, You see everyone thinks I’m all about the looks and no talent, but let me tell you something about the Irish, The pretty ones have the meanest tempers, I’ve been through wars, I’ve been attacked, assaulted and beaten up by the best of them. So if you think I care about looks going into Hell in a Cell, then you’re sadly mistaken, I will walk inside that cell and I will walk out of that cell on my own two feet… You on the other hand, not so much, We could have had a memorable rematch, one for the ages, but you were too busy making excuses.. So title match or no title match,  I’m still going to beat the Hell out of you,  whatever happens. You wont have to worry about Ascendance because you wont even make it after our match.
Topher Mod
Topher Mod
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : yes :D

Back to top Go down

Post by The Alpha Female FURY Fri May 27, 2016 10:10 am

Fury had been watching the Kitty vs Jade match while training in the gym she had made in the spacious basement of her home, and to be honest she wasn’t too surprised in the outcome. The Urban Warrior was working on the punching bag when she was interrupted by the camera crew.

Interviewer: Fury tonight....

The Interviewer was cut off by Fury

Fury: I know I was watching

Interviewer: And your thoughts?

Fury: I’m very disappointed, not in Divine though, not that Kitty cares what i think. Kitty seriously she’s been trying prove that she’s better than the vixens who bitch and moan about losing. But really she’s just as bad as the rest and proved that if you bitch and demand even though she has no right to demand a second go at the title from the GM she gets it in the end. Thats Bullshit.

And why I’m really disappointed in the Bitch, well despite all she claimed she had no respect for Jade Divine, I mean Kitty had Zielger at ringside, he has a record of interfering. Throwing in a chair and distracting Jade and the Ref. And slapping her, Kitty you proved that you in the end respect no one, so much for the goodie goodie you try and act for the fans.

Also Kitty, your wrong you did not prove that i’m a paper champion. Get your terms right, a paper champion is one who loses their title in their first defence, had you been speaking about my first reign you would be right. But this isn’t my first reign now is it.

Interviewer: Ok.. So come Purgatory, Hell in a Cell do you think you’ll walk out still Vixens Champion?

Fury: I’m going to give it my all, Kitty claims she’s going to end my career in the cell. Kitty might win, but I’m toughest bitch on the roster, I might get beaten but i’ll come back meaner than ever, i won’t go down without a fight. Kitty you’re not ending my career, FEAR torturing me and almost succeeding in sacrificing me to his Demon pal didn’t end my career, so your sure as hell not going to end it yourself.

Interviewer: What If Kitty does win?

Fury: If Kitty wins its a fluke, luck and not skill. But if she wins, i’m not going to pull the Bitch move she did, if I lose i’m not going to demand a title rematch since I already used up my title rematch clause. Unlike Kitty who bitches her way into the title shot, If i lose i’m going to earn another shot by beating up all the others in my way and working my way to #1 contender. But Kitty you went through Absolution you damn know that I’m not going to be easy to beat. Hell in a cell you can’t have your boy in the corner to throw in chairs and distract the ref.

Interviewer: anything else to wrap this interview up?

Fury: Hell in a Cell, the stakes are lit. Last one standing wins the fight, someone’s going to pay. You might win the match, but you’ll never be more than second best.
The Alpha Female FURY
The Alpha Female FURY
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down