Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Focus on the King of Milkamania Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Focus on the King of Milkamania Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Focus on the King of Milkamania Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Focus on the King of Milkamania Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Focus on the King of Milkamania Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Focus on the King of Milkamania Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Focus on the King of Milkamania Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Focus on the King of Milkamania Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Focus on the King of Milkamania Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Focus on the King of Milkamania Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Focus on the King of Milkamania

2 posters

Go down

Focus on the King of Milkamania Empty Focus on the King of Milkamania

Post by Borton Mon Apr 11, 2016 4:55 pm

*After Tim and Borton won the tag team match on the main event of Fusion, Borton went out of the ring to get a mic then enters back in the ring*

Borton: Good job "partner", now that we beat those sweat-hogs, I want to just remind you what do you have this Sunday, because for the last couple of weeks you seem to kind of forget what and who you're dealing with at Home Coming.  Instead, you seem to be more focused on your tag team titles than your World Championship title match which just surprises and kind of angers me in a way that you care more about touching weiners with Kevin Lee while scouting out tag teams where you should be focusing on me, the Undisputed Champion. Do you not know what you're dealing with?

*Tim just looks around the crowd then Borton slaps Tim then Tims eyes are dead on Borton*

Borton: Those are the kind of eyes I want to see, I want you to focus on me, focus on our match at Home Coming, because I know I can beat you and I know that you can beat me, this ain't our first time going at it. But this time its for the World title that I have right now, you will have to give me your best and if you make a simple mistake in our match, I'm going to capitalize on that mistake and beat you. When I beat you, you will be back to taking showers with your boyfriend, Kevin Lee while I will be drinking milk while being on top of the mountain, enjoying being the World Champ. See you at Home Coming, you need all the good luck you need to beat me to win the World title, but we all know that you will fail to do the job as you have failed to be the relevant one in your team.

*Borton drops the mic and purposely bumps into Tim as Borton leaves the ring*

Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Dashing's jokes

Back to top Go down

Focus on the King of Milkamania Empty Re: Focus on the King of Milkamania

Post by Tim Mon Apr 11, 2016 5:12 pm

LaFave's anger boils over. All the disrespect that he had been tormented with. Jacob Ziegler, The Corporation and now Borton the disrespectful slap and the dismissive behavior was the last straw . Time froze as Tim's anger exploded from within. Tim clenched his wrapped hands. With the speed of a cat, LaFave turns around, places a hand on his shoulder and spins Borton to face him. Before Borton has time to react the enraged Tim slips his arm under Randy's legs and lifts him into the fireman's carry position. He walks a few steps as Randy Borton flails helplessly on his shoulders. Tim stares at the hard-camera. His eyes filled with fire and rage. With one swift motion Tim pushes Borton's outer leg away from him and he lands on his face with a devastating crack. The ring shakes for a moment and the crowd roars. Tim stands above Borton as he lays there motionless. Tim picks up the fallen microphone and slowly lifts it to his mouth and with a gruff and angry voice.

Tim LaFave
What did I say about respect...?

Tim drops the microphone and stares at the downed Borton before looking at the hard-camera once again. Tim walks towards the apron and rolls out of the ring. His music playing in the background.

Tim
Tim
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Slapstick

https://www.youtube.com/us0byanese

Back to top Go down