Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Losers focus on Winners, Winners focus on Winning. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Losers focus on Winners, Winners focus on Winning. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Losers focus on Winners, Winners focus on Winning. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Losers focus on Winners, Winners focus on Winning. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Losers focus on Winners, Winners focus on Winning. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Losers focus on Winners, Winners focus on Winning. Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Losers focus on Winners, Winners focus on Winning. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Losers focus on Winners, Winners focus on Winning. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Losers focus on Winners, Winners focus on Winning. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Losers focus on Winners, Winners focus on Winning. Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Losers focus on Winners, Winners focus on Winning.

3 posters

Go down

Losers focus on Winners, Winners focus on Winning. Empty Losers focus on Winners, Winners focus on Winning.

Post by Miztacular Sat Dec 02, 2017 3:05 pm

Midway though Monday Night Fusion we are taken backstage to see Mac Thompson standing by with the newly returned CMV Legend, Hayden "Showtime" Kiteley. Who awaits this interview to begin, looking around in an impatient manner. Mac looks directly into the camera with a smile and begins the interview.

Mac Thompson:
Hello ladies and gentlemen I'm Mac Thompson and we are backstage at Monday Night Fusion just an hour or so removed from the return of the century, the return of the former three time Undisputed Champion, Hayden "Showtime" Kiteley. He has been nice enough to give me a few minutes of his time for this interview and we have some hot topics to discuss. Firstly, Hayden, welcome back!

Hayden "Showtime" Kiteley:
Well thank you Mac, but let me just say something. Wasn't I right? I mean I've not been off screen for 90 minutes and I'm already being put back on the big screen for another promo segment. I told you Mac, Fusion has been padded with a bunch of bums and they need my star power. Hell I wouldn't be surprised if they threw me out there for an impromptu matchup tonight just to further boost the ratings because come on, we know when the ratings peak. Lemme just ask you a question Mac. Is that camera big enough to fit the biggest arms coming out of London, England? Because quite frankly it's looking a little bit small.

Mac lets out a little chuckle before nodding his head and continuing on with his interview.

Mac Thompson:
Now Hayden, I don't know how much of the show you've been able to watch since coming back tonight, I know you must have meetings to attend to, papers to sign and more but..

Absolutely none. Like I said Mac I'm here and I'm here for one thing, that CMV Undisputed Championship, it doesn't matter who's got it all I know is that someone on this roster has 12 pounds of gold that they don't deserve. I'd tell you the name of that Superstar but quite frankly I couldn't tell you. Just a bunch of no names running around these parts these days.

Mac Thompson:
Well, in that case, let me inform you that, after you being on the show less than 2 hours, many Superstars are already taking shots at you, mentioning you, how does it feel to be back on every bodies tongue? The likes of Jacob Ziegler has praised the fact that you're back on the show, while at the same time throwing some under the table jabs. Do you have any thoughts on this? Have you seen the promo?

Mac, let me drop some knowledge on you right now. I'm a winner. LOSERS focus on winners. Winners like me, focus on winning. So no I haven't seen his promo, I'm sure he is happy I'm back, I'm sure everyone is, now there's actually people watching. Now there's someone on this brand with a name that means something. Mac, what did he say, don't keep me in suspense here. Gimme the details.

Mac Thompson:
Well the major message of the promo was how he's among the biggest names on Fusion and feels he's not being treated fairly. Threatening to move shows. He also brought up that one time he beat you to prove his point.

Hayden lets out a little chuckle before answering.

It's not hard to be among the biggest names when the brand is full of people nobodies ever heard of. I bet this all stems from the fact that I've come back and gotten straight into a Title Match, while he grinds out for years to no avail. I bet he hates it, he probably thinks I get the opportunities I get because of my mouth, but let me tell you something Mac the only person I know who's furthered their career with their mouth is Zieglers girlfriend Quinn-Belle.

Mac looks down, trying to hold in the laugh as Hayden continues.

Hell I bet he brought up that one time he beat me when I was demotivated and had one arm tied behind my back too because that's the only credible thing he has to his name. Yeah he beat me for the Anarchy Championship, and you know what they say, one mans trash is another mans treasure and boy did he shine up that turd real nice. But at the end of the day it's still a turd. If the guy really thinks he can beat a motivated, non handicapped Hayden Kiteley then all he has to do is put his briefcase on the line next week in a match against me. I mean he's got nothing to lose right? If he's so certain he can do it. If anything it shows his confidence, it makes a statement. But he won't, because he's a coward. Mac I had such a good first two seasons I literally handicapped myself and refused to use the most effective move in CMV history for season 3. I still picked up two belts, and people are actually boasting about wins over me during that time period? That's pitiful. It's like beating Michael Jordan in a shootout if you blinded him.

Mac Thompson:
Well those are some choice words for the current Money in the Bank holder. But before we finish off here, I just want to get your opinion on your match in six weeks against one Voice Vindy, the current Undisputed Champion, a man who you earlier said was not worthy.

I said this about Angel and I'll say it about Vindy, WHO is that guy? You could literally have him walk into a room FULL of avid CMV fans and you'd hear a rat piss on cotton it'd be so quiet. He's got the stomach of a forty year old and the hair style of a 16 year old. This guy needs to make up his mind on what demographic he's trying to fool here. Don't worry Mac, in 6 weeks the belt will be back in the hands of the man who never truly lost it.

With that Hayden walks off screen and makes his way down the corridor, leaving Mac alone in the frame to conclude this interview.

Mac Thompson:
Well thank you very much for your time here Hayden, some very choice words for the current Undisputed Champion Voice Vindy, and the current Money in the Bank holder Jacob Ziegler. It's always fun to have Hayden on Monday nights, seeing how he gets along with the roster is always an enjoyable sight, in six weeks he faces said Undisputed Champion for the belt, what a match that'll be. But for not, I'm Mac Thompson and, we're out!
Miztacular
Miztacular
Admin
Admin

Humor : Making Sons uncomfortable

Back to top Go down

Losers focus on Winners, Winners focus on Winning. Empty Re: Losers focus on Winners, Winners focus on Winning.

Post by Alveuss Sat Dec 02, 2017 3:27 pm

I'm not about to forget about that Quinn jab anytime soon
Alveuss
Alveuss
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Losers focus on Winners, Winners focus on Winning. Empty Re: Losers focus on Winners, Winners focus on Winning.

Post by Miztacular Sat Dec 02, 2017 3:38 pm

That was a nasty line by me
Miztacular
Miztacular
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Topher Mod Sat Dec 02, 2017 3:48 pm

C9 Alveuss wrote:I'm not about to forget about that Quinn jab anytime soon

WAIT WHAT? WHAT HE SAY???? gonna have to read this now ffs
Topher Mod
Topher Mod
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : yes :D

Back to top Go down

Post by Alveuss Sat Dec 02, 2017 3:50 pm

316topher wrote:
C9 Alveuss wrote:I'm not about to forget about that Quinn jab anytime soon

WAIT WHAT? WHAT HE SAY????  gonna have to read this now ffs

Don't even worry, imma take care of this next week
Alveuss
Alveuss
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Miztacular Sat Dec 02, 2017 3:54 pm

Looking forward to it
Miztacular
Miztacular
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down