Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
X marks the spot... Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
X marks the spot... Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
X marks the spot... Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
X marks the spot... Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
X marks the spot... Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
X marks the spot... Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
X marks the spot... Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
X marks the spot... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
X marks the spot... Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
X marks the spot... Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

X marks the spot...

3 posters

Go down

X marks the spot... Empty X marks the spot...

Post by RiftedEnergy Sat Apr 16, 2016 12:01 pm

Recap of some events at Homecoming you may have missed it if you blinked... Or if you had lag on your end. But those watching in the stands were baffled by the turn of events at Homecoming.

Lag spikes were unusually high with no explanation, other than Energy being Rifted throughout the CMV universe

After Kevin Lee punched BOTH Duo and Bison to stop the pin Breakup... They got into an altercation. With Tim  preparing for his title match later in the evening, Lee was vulnerable.  Fast and Furious, were on the way up the ramp and didn't even notice the beat down by the Coalition. 
Lee fought valiantly, as best he could, but just as when it all seemed to start to fade.... THE ASIAN SENSATION SUSHI X RAN DOWN THE RAMP AND INTO THE RING!!!

Duo and Sushi stared at eachother for some time, while Bison just seemed to be laughing at Lee lying in the middle of the ring. Japan's Biggest Export helped the Martial Arts practitioner to his feet and they exit. 

They weren't done yet, though... 

After a New International Champion was crowned in Ryan Kent, Sushi X and Kevin Lee emerged to congratulate their brother on his victory. They clapped, held his hands up showcasing the champion, and ate it up as the fans went ballistic.

What really happened to Marcantel tho? It seemed as though the lag spikes were caused by Quantum. It got really bad when he entered as all the electronics were going crazy. Then, as he powered up the 24th punch, it happened again. One more Time as he smacked that ass with a TimeStamp.

As he stood over the Demon's body, he contemplated destroying him. He seemed to really battle the idea of breaking his neck. So... He decided on it. Quantum exited the ring and grabbed a chair, but before he could enter there was someone running down the ramp?

Zakk Painn trying to come get some! And he got some! A chairshot to the face. No revenge tonight.... Not for pain at least. 

Marcantel was back to his feet though and smashed a big boot into the chair, into Quantums face. He placed the chair on the Man from the Future's neck. Oh no, Baigawd don't do this!!!

No!!! 

No? SUSHI X RUNS DOWN THE RAMP SLIDES INTO THE RING TO SAVE HIS BROTHER. They begin battling it out, with Suushi getting the upper hand and finally close lining Marcantel over the top rope, eliminated from the rumble. He kicks his old foe, Zakk Painn, out of the ring and stands his brother up. What is this? At the top of the ramp, Ryan Kent and Kevin Lee are seen onlooking

Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

X marks the spot... Empty Re: X marks the spot...

Post by RiftedEnergy Sun Apr 17, 2016 2:49 am

CMV, Fusion, episode 200 starts off with a bang, as it should. 
After all the fireworks subside, after Dashing coughs and hacks his way to welcoming everyone to Episode 200.... The lights dim.. And the music hits. No, not THE music... THEIR MUSIC...

"Awwww what a way to start off Episode 200 folks, XGEN IS BACK!!!"

Quantum and Sushi X rise from the ramp in classic fashion, while T and Lee emerge with the Tag Team titles standing behind them. Not a second later, Ryan Kent walks out with his newly won International Championship. As the crowd is literally about to explode, Jade Divine reveals herself, followed by none other than Cass LaFave. 

"Oh shit..." Dashing's voice screeches. 

The seven of them begin their accent to the squared circle. They circle the square, then enter. 
This shit is ridiculous and the fans know it. 

Quantum is first on the mic, as he has a lot to say. But you know Quantum, he doesn't want to waste your Time,
"Ladies and Gentlemen... I don't want to waste your time..." He reinforces, "but I imagine there are some things we have to address. First and foremost... XGeN IS BACK, REBORN, and Better than ever..."

The eruption from the fans causes lag. Dashing tries to pause, but right now, in this moment, he isn't in control of time and space. They are. 

"So, what happened to the Corporation? Might as well be done for. Triple H... You should have known when I came back it was for one reason, and one reason only. To Return XGeN to its greatness and topple everything you have ever known. So I sided with you? Sure... I did the things you wanted me to? Yes... I hurt people, ended careers... I certainly did. Why? Well..."

The titantron cuts to a flashback of Quantum speaking to Shanaz Andoni backstage, "if I were you, I would join me, wait for the opportune moment, and just when the time came, I would strike. That's only, if I were me though"

"You see, Triple H, I am me... And that's exactly what we did. Only problem is, you struck first... Because you've been doing this long enough to know that you have to get me before I can get you. But that's alright, cuz Sushi here took care of that for us..."

The titantron cuts to the images of Sushi X beating Triple H and leaving the red X sprayed on his face.

"So, Marcantel... Nelson Jr... I will give you some advice right now and that is to just move on with your lives. Because there is no coming back from this. And Zakk Painn... I would give you advice... But you're never really one to take anything but a beating, amirite?" 

Crowd busts up in a giggle fest and cheers.

"So tonight... We show our faces to the masses, to everyone in the back... 
The corporation is no more. For all intents and purposes, the rebellion is no more. Because neither of those factions could do what we can and will do... We can fight in singles competition, or we can fight as a team... And we plan To do what neither of those factions could do and that's go head to head with the Coalition and RIGHT HERE TONIGHT Sushi X and I will show you exactly what we mean against Xander Slate and Ziegler...
XANDER... FUCKIN... SLATE.... I'm coming for you, again..."

His words repeat his phone call to Sushi a few weeks back on commentary as he hands the mic to....

(Open to dynamic, tim, echo)

Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Dashing Tue Apr 19, 2016 2:36 pm

???
Quantum, Blizzard, Omega-Z . . .

As Quantum is handing his microphone off to Sushi-X, out onto the stage swaggers Xander Slate, his cocky grin ever-so-present. All of X-Gen watch as Slate is joined by the rest of The Coalition, one by one, Ziegler, Bison, Duo, Anderson who's tagged along by Brooks, but that's not it! Ann Artica and Morgan Black also stand proudly by Xander's side. From the stage to the ring seems like miles, a battlefield ready to be torn apart . . .

Slate
Or whatever the hell you're calling yourself these days. I don't know if you got the memo, future man, but X-Gen is DEAD! This is The Coalition's house now, MY HOUSE, and I don't take too kindly to intruders. Look at you all, pff, a couple of old dogs looking to be put down and a few new pups who should never have been born. This is what you're bringing to the table for X-Gen's mighty return!? Ryan Kent, the biggest fluke champion that this company has EVER seen? Ha ha, good luck with the title defense tonight, pal! Oh, and the famous T & Lee!!! The champs! I think that Ziegler has exposed the truth MORE than enough, and trust me, I know you LaFave, you're a phony . . . Ah, yes, and then the two whores . . . A decaying and dry Cass and the upbeat Asian Sensation's adorable and pathetic little sister, Jade! Mmm, and then there's you two! Yes, Sushi-X and QuanBlizz-Z, the two biggest jokes of them all. Can't quite get it done solo so they reform this eyesore, which literally NOBODY wanted to see . . . Long story short, guys and gals, pack it up and call it a day, or I PROMISE you, that you'll live to regret it!

Xander, clearly proud of himself, has a cheeky laugh but all the while NEVER lets his eyes off Quantum.

(Open to Alveuss, Echo, Rifted, Dynamic or Tim)

Bludgeon

1x Mr. Money in The Bank, 2x World Heavyweight Champion, 1x United States champion, 2x CMV World Tag Team champion, 1x CMV International champion, 1x CMV Unified World Tag Team champion, 1x CMV Anarchy champion, KING of the RING 2019, former Supremacy general manager, Glammy award for Feud of the Year, Glammy award for Tag Team of the Year (W/Borton), 2x Glammy Award for Heel of the Year
Xander Slate
HOW WAS HE NOT A WORLD CHAMPION!?
Mr. Dashing
Mr. Dashing
Admin
Admin

Humor : Knock knock!

https://communityuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by SlymR Tue Apr 19, 2016 5:00 pm

As the entire Coalition stare down X-Gen, Anderson holds out his hand for the mic from Slate, but Slate doesn't notice. Not one member of the Coalition notices, except tag along Dwayne Brooks, who merely shakes his head in disappointment. Do I keep holding my hand out until he notices? Do I say something to get his attention? Make a noise?

Several moments pass before Anderson realises he's just been standing there with his hand out awkwardly for too long, and dejectedly lowers it and remains silent, hoping no one noticed his social faux pas. Dwayne Darius D-Von Dudley did, but like a professional he keeps it to himself and laments the fact that he is just not being paid enough to care.

(Open to the others)

Cannon Fodder
Cannon Fodder

Humor : Yes

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down