Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
GIVE ME THE SPOT! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
GIVE ME THE SPOT! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
GIVE ME THE SPOT! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
GIVE ME THE SPOT! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
GIVE ME THE SPOT! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
GIVE ME THE SPOT! Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
GIVE ME THE SPOT! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
GIVE ME THE SPOT! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
GIVE ME THE SPOT! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
GIVE ME THE SPOT! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

GIVE ME THE SPOT!

2 posters

Go down

GIVE ME THE SPOT! Empty GIVE ME THE SPOT!

Post by Vic Sun Dec 31, 2017 3:52 pm

The cameras are backstage following Bad Man Inc member Andrew Briggs as he rushes around the backstage area until stopping in front of Johnny Sampsons office door

Andrew Briggs:
Look I may have lost that Qualifing match but now that the scrawny little pipsqueak Andoni got his ass kicked by Daemon I deserve to take his place in KOTR!

Andrew waits patiently for an answer but to no Avail, so Andrew sits down in front of Sampsons door seemingly in protest...

Andrew Briggs:
I will not move from this spot until I get what I deserve!

Andrew Briggs:
GIVE ME MY SPOT!
GIVE ME MY SPOT!
GIVE ME MY SPOT!
GIVE ME MY SPOT!

Before hes able to get out another screech,

Option 1: Sampson opens the door in anger
Option 2: Sampson shows up not even knowing whats going on
(Open to Dashing Smile)

2x Slammy Winner (Match of The Year) (Vixen of The Year)
Duke(Supremacy) -
1x Tornado Tag Team Champion w/ Buzzsaw Jack (Inaugural)
Andrew Briggs(Supremacy) -
3 Time! 3 Time! 3 Time! - CMV LHW Champion
1x Fusion Tag Champion W/ PJ Moon & XGen Classic Winners
1x & Current CMV Undisputed Champion
2019 KOTR Winner
The Briggs Family & Friends

Xbox Live Gamertag: Purple oFireo
Vic
Vic
Midcard Playboy
Midcard Playboy

Humor : Eh! What's this aboot?

http://bestcashjob.com/?refer=6644

Back to top Go down

GIVE ME THE SPOT! Empty Re: GIVE ME THE SPOT!

Post by Mr. Dashing Mon Jan 01, 2018 1:57 pm

Sampson
Ugh ... Andrew?

Briggs looks up behind him to see the general manager standing above him, coffee in one hand and some papers in the other. Andrew pops up to meet Johnny face to face, straightening out his jacket and clearing his throat.

Briggs
I was under the impression that you were in your office.

Sampson
I went to grab a drink and pick-up some paperwork ... Are you okay?

Briggs
I-

At that moment, both men are interrupted by The Pitbull himself, Perry Heenan, standing off to the side just watching them. Now realizing he's been seen, the former CMV Anarchy champion joins in on the conversation.

Heenan
He wants Shanaz's spot in the King of the Ring tournament ... And so do I!

Briggs
Blow me! You're already getting what should be MY Light Heavyweight title shot tonight, you're not taking this from me too!

Heenan
You choked at Requiem, I beat Wolfe CLEAN one on one .... We both know I'm the rightful challenger and after I win my second title in CMV tonight, I wanna be on a plane to South Carolina so that I can then become King of the Ring! I was the one screwed here, I'm still unbeaten in singles action, but of course my qualifier was in a six-man tag where I wasn't even the guy pinned on my team, whereas you got your ass kicked by Andoni!

Andrew attempts to lunge at Perry but Johnny grabs his arm and keeps him held back, The Pitbull not even breaking a sweat as he smirks devilishly.

Sampson
Okay you two, look, I think I have a solution here .... With Shanaz out of action thanks to Daemion his spot does indeed need to be filled for the tournament this Sunday ... You both have your reasons for wanting to seize that opportunity, I get that ... But only one of you can. And this is CMV after-all, so we'll settle this like we always do; in the ring! Briggs ... I'm adding you to the Light Heavyweight championship match tonight, making it a triple threat!

Perry throws his arms up and is about to protest but Johnny cuts him off quickly.

Sampson
Ah ah, I'm not done. The winner of that threeway, whomever walks away with the title, will get the final spot in the King of the Ring tournament this Sunday! Yeah? Okay great! Now, if you'll kindly allow me to get on with my work here ...

Andrew moves away from Johnny's office door and the head honcho proceeds to step inside and then close the door, Briggs and Heenan sharing an intense staredown for a few moments before Perry scoffs, walking off down the hallway while the shot fades on a smiling Andrew Briggs ...

Bludgeon

1x Mr. Money in The Bank, 2x World Heavyweight Champion, 1x United States champion, 2x CMV World Tag Team champion, 1x CMV International champion, 1x CMV Unified World Tag Team champion, 1x CMV Anarchy champion, KING of the RING 2019, former Supremacy general manager, Glammy award for Feud of the Year, Glammy award for Tag Team of the Year (W/Borton), 2x Glammy Award for Heel of the Year
Xander Slate
HOW WAS HE NOT A WORLD CHAMPION!?
Mr. Dashing
Mr. Dashing
Admin
Admin

Humor : Knock knock!

https://communityuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down