Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
X Marks the Spot P.2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
X Marks the Spot P.2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
X Marks the Spot P.2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
X Marks the Spot P.2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
X Marks the Spot P.2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
X Marks the Spot P.2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
X Marks the Spot P.2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
X Marks the Spot P.2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
X Marks the Spot P.2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
X Marks the Spot P.2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

X Marks the Spot P.2

Go down

X Marks the Spot P.2 Empty X Marks the Spot P.2

Post by RiftedEnergy Sun May 15, 2016 2:05 am

As Absolution begins, XGeN is pictured huddled around backstage. 

They aren't doing a hype session, they aren't telling eachother they appreciate them, and they aren't playing nerf guns.

They all pat the Tag Team Championships strapped around Tim LaFave and Kevin Lee's waist, as if to transfer power.

They all look at eachother, knowing they might face off against eachother in the rumble. It's ok. It's worth it.

"Tonight," Quantum leads, "isn't about you, or I... It's about The Team. The Team that IS XGeN. We go out there, and we do what we do. We fight to bring Glory, and we fight for Honor. We may have to face eachother... What happens in that hour span of the rumble.. Stays in the rumble... 
One of XGeN is walking out the winner..."

He eyes the camera, "Hayden, I have some news for you, my old friend. You say that you're the only one that never left XGeN... I mean, you did go crazy, you did hurt yourself and others, and you did take some time off. You did leave, Hayden, you did. and when you came back, EXACTLY...ONE...YEAR...AGO today... You faced off against me as the last two standing in the rumble. 
Please, go look at the footage when I had you on the ropes, several Times...
Please remember that when you came back you didn't want a part of us, you didn't mention us, you never said 'hi' and even when I gave you props on winning, after it came down to just me and you...nothing.

Because that's who you are, Hayden, a selfish piece of crap. The only reason why you joined XGeN, 'laid down to Sushi X' was because you knew we would skyrocket you to the main event scene. True, you didn't need us, but you needed the recognition.

And honestly, Vanilla-Hayden, with his Movie Star Gimmick that's never been done before... You just couldn't do it yourself.

Even after my Time Away, I came back and offered you a partnership, offered you some Tag Team Gold... Thinking that would entice you... But tag team is nothing you're into, because you have to share the spotlight.

So.. Tonight... You want to walk around and spout that shit you speak from your mouth... Then by all means. I'm giving you one chance- Don't Get Eliminated. 

If you, by some chance, don't get eliminated, and you actually win the Rumble... Then I will pick you to be my Partner in the Tornado Tag team Championship Finals. You say you're XGeN, then you will fight with us. Your Road to Ascendance will have a pit stop to become one of the First Ever Tornado Tag Team Chanpions. Am I playing to your ego enough?

You know, poker tournaments have a thing called bounties where someone gets paid for knocking another player out. Often, one can net more winnings than even a bottom performer just by eliminating others along the way.

So, to those looking to eliminate Hayden (everyone) I am offering a bounty. Whoever eliminates Hayden will be offered an Honorary Membership to XGeN by myself... And we will even have a conversation about this Tornado Tag tournament.

Lookout, Hayden... While you may THINK you're XGeN... It may seem as though WE are SURROUNDING YOU!!!"

(Open to all interested,)
RiftedEnergy
RiftedEnergy
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

X Marks the Spot P.2 Empty Re: X Marks the Spot P.2

Post by RiftedEnergy Sun May 15, 2016 3:34 am

@KingsNeverDie:
Well... Cmon then... I know you may not like US... But who's going to turn down a possible shot at The New Tornado Tag Gold??! Let's see what you got...
RiftedEnergy
RiftedEnergy
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down