Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Table match aftermath Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Table match aftermath Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Table match aftermath Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Table match aftermath Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Table match aftermath Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Table match aftermath Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Table match aftermath Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Table match aftermath Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Table match aftermath Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Table match aftermath Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Table match aftermath

Go down

Table match aftermath Empty Table match aftermath

Post by zquet Mon Apr 18, 2016 11:52 pm

It is during the CMV fusion #37 the 200th overall episode of CMV as a pissed off Aura is walking though the backstage area after her tables match ended in a draw Lisa Evans catches up to her microphone in hand as they walk together Lisa holds the microphone up to her mouth as she starts to speak

Lisa: Aura tonight during CMV's 200th episode we saw a tables match between you and your fellow Japanese country women Jade Divine end in a time limit draw can we get some thoughts?

Aura: that ending was pure and utter BULLCRAP everyone in that damn crowd known i would've had that match WON but that stupid as hell ref called for the bell i wasn't told there was a time limit hell i didn't even KNOW there could be time limits in table matches

Lisa: Now after the match something unexpectedly of you happened where on twitter you challenges Jade to a falls count anywhere rematch next week, can we get a answer as to why?

Aura: It is very simple Evans i want to prove that I am the best Japanese born vixen on this roster not that wash up Divine ME i just want to show the whole CMV universe that i am Japan's best export witch is something they should already know.

Lisa: Alright last question, last week during a interview you put my fellow coworker Mac Thompson into a sleeperhold until he passed out AND knocked out a member of the CMV security team once Mac brought up the self proclaimed extremist of CMV Matt Jefferson can we get some insight as to why that struck a nerve?

Aura: What's happened with the past with me and Jefferson is none of your damn business now is it? as for Mac he was just being a annoying little bitch and i had to put him in his place that's all now if you'll excuse me

Aura pushes Lisa down onto the floor out of the way as she starts to walk back down the hallway she gives a evil glare to the cameraman following her as if to saw to leave her alone he steps back as Aura walks away from view but the cameraman sneakily follows her to the parking lot where she is shown getting into a truck that suspiciously looks like the long that belongs to Matt Jefferson it's the last thing we see before a large rock is thrown at the camera as the screen fades to black.
zquet
zquet
Midcard Playboy
Midcard Playboy

Back to top Go down