Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
On her way to the arena Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
On her way to the arena Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
On her way to the arena Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
On her way to the arena Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
On her way to the arena Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
On her way to the arena Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
On her way to the arena Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
On her way to the arena Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
On her way to the arena Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
On her way to the arena Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

On her way to the arena

Go down

On her way to the arena Empty On her way to the arena

Post by Topher Mod Tue Apr 19, 2016 9:14 am

Kitty Quinn-Belle is in her car driving to the Genesis arena, she’s just pulled over and is on her phone.

Kitty : Yea it was an awesome night after the PPV, Meeting celebs like Shakira and Gerard Pique was so exciting just a shame Aura got the  pin-fall over me earlier in our match, I had her but I missed my Irish Hang-Over and she got the win, she may have won the battle, but she’ll never win the war. It’s gonna suck not being in the Battle Royal though, I mean Danielle freaking Ward is going to be in it, What the hell has she ever done, I was so looking forward to it, but it was taken away from me. Ziegler I can’t do that, I couldn’t attack her and take her spot lol. Pretty sure they can’t call it a piss break Battle Royal. But you know what maybe I’ll be at the next PPV in a match. But so proud of you, you’re still the Anarchy champ.
I’ll be at the arena in a few minutes, will you be there when I pull up. Ok good, yea I have a match at Genesis I’ll be facing Briggs again, Do you want to be in my corner, yea I know I got this lol, yea I beat her once already.
Yea I saw the Glammy’s, congrats on getting newcomer award but did you see botch of the year winner, how pathetic… Everyone knows I’m the Queen of Botchville. But seriously gimme a few minutes, ok talk to you soon bye.

Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : yes :D

Back to top Go down