Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Opportunity. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Opportunity. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Opportunity. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Opportunity. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Opportunity. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Opportunity. Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Opportunity. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Opportunity. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Opportunity. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Opportunity. Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Opportunity.

Go down

Opportunity. Empty Opportunity.

Post by Miztacular Wed Apr 27, 2016 1:25 am

The camera opens up inside Sampsons office during the house show, Sampson is absolutely fuming, after the assault he took at the hands of Kane on this passed episode of UnMatched, his head in his hands, somebody knocks on the door, he swings his arms across his desk knocking it all to the floor. Before he screams for whomever is knocking to come in. The door opens and it's none other than the former manager of the Olympic Gold Medalist, it's Arthur Blackwell, the retired pro boxer. He walks up the desk with a briefcase in his hand, sweat dripping from head to toe. He props the briefcase up on the desk and before he can open it, he's interrupted by Johnny Sampson.

Johnny Sampson:
What do you want?!

Arthur Blackwell clips open the briefcase and sits down, pulling out a contract, which he keeps out of the eye of Johnny Sampson. He rests his elbow on the desk and leans in before he begins talking.

Arthur Blackwell:
I say, I say I do declare. Lemme tell you something my boy! It seems to me that you're in quite the pickle, and I don't mean that Kane nonsense, no that don't interest me. Oh no boy, just listen up for a moment. It seems to me, that, your biggest show of the year, is missing something, your Ladder match for the European Championship, well, it's looking pretty empty right now ain't it? You're missing a Superstar, but more importantly, you're missing a wrestler I do say. A WRESTLER! Not some two bit entertainment junkie, no I'm talkin' a wrestler, someone who can run laps around your roster with his perfect cardio. A man who ain't the tallest of the bunch, but can be an inspiration for kids around the world when they seem him breaking the fold. You don't have to be some 6 foot tall shredded sum bitch to get somewhere, you need a slice of talent, and that's what this guy right here brings to table. He's your savior, he's everything the people need, but aren't getting. He'll make wrestling great again.

Johnny Sampson looks up with a confused look on his face..

Johnny Sampson:
I don't have time for this, who are you talking about already?!

Arthur Blackwell:
Well looky here sir I'm talkin' bout' a future legend. One for the ages, a pure breed wre--

Johnny Sampson:
GET TO THE POINT!

Arthur Blackwell:
I'm talkin' Erik Bolstad, the Norwegian Pitbull, sure he's a little smaller, like a pitbull, but he's a lot stronger, he's brash, like a pitbull, and he don't speak English too well, but somehow kinda understands it, like a pitbull. You see the reference? But anyway he's already beat'n your European Champion on his debut I do declare. So I think you should give him the qualifier he done deserve.

Johnny Sampson:
I'm not doing that. He's too green, this is iMPLOSION!

Arthur Blackwell:
You see where I come from people who work hard, play hard, and then work hard some more. This man, traveled all the way from Norway! NORWAY! I tell you, I say I do not see nobody else from Norway. That makes him one of a kind, that makes him the face of a nation. Better yet, he's European..

Johnny Sampson:
But he couldn't even bea--

Arthur Blackwell:
Are you not feeling my wavelength Johnny, are your ears filled with gum or something boy, I'm giving you a star, and I'm giving you him for free! Butcha gotta meet me half way Sampsonium, do you follow.

The camera pans to Johnny, who just stares back like "What the fuck is this guy talking about" he looks back at Arthur Blackwell and sighs before taking the contract and signing it.

Arthur Blackwell:
That was a sensational meeting Johnny boy, you're already making bucks! Now I'll see you next time boy!

Johnny Sampson slams the door behind him, before he sits down to find Bolstads opponent.
Miztacular
Miztacular
Admin
Admin

Humor : Making Sons uncomfortable

Back to top Go down