Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Battle Royal Opportunity Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Battle Royal Opportunity Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Battle Royal Opportunity Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Battle Royal Opportunity Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Battle Royal Opportunity Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Battle Royal Opportunity Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Battle Royal Opportunity Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Battle Royal Opportunity Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Battle Royal Opportunity Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Battle Royal Opportunity Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Battle Royal Opportunity

Go down

Battle Royal Opportunity Empty Battle Royal Opportunity

Post by Topher Mod Tue Feb 02, 2016 1:47 pm

Lisa : Lisa Evans here backstage and I can confirm Don Bishop is the final participant to enter tonights 6 man Battle Royal, where he will Join Byron Elliott, Nick Starr, Ivan, Leo Cruz and a man he feuded with when he first arrived in NXT Marko Punish.
With that breaking news, let me try and get a word with The Drifter Don Bishop.

Lisa knocks on Don Bishop’s locker room door… He opens the door.

Lisa : Hi Don may I get a backstage exclusive with you?

Bishop : Sure Lisa, what’s on your mind?

Lisa : Well tonights main event will feature you and 5 other NXT superstars where the winner advances to the Main Event in a Career Vs Championship match  at Nightmare before Twistmas and face Brett Angel, what are your thoughts?

Bishop : Well Lisa you know me, i will take that risk, if it means an opportunity at the NXT Championship. But as we all know if you lose you’re gone, career suicide if you’re not ready for it. But I am ready, Sure I haven’t had the best record but this is NXT everyone will lose now and again, some more than others, but I don’t let the past get to me, it’s all about the future, and the future looks bright, Aint going to be easy I know as 5 other superstars want that same opportunity. I’ll be in that ring with  guys I’ve never faced before Leo Cruz, Byron Elliott, Nick Starr, Ivan will and a guy I know all too well in Marko Punish. I know what he can do, and he knows what I can do.
But tonight all I have to do is be the last man standing in the battle royal. It's not going to be easy with monsters like Ivan and Marko, and you can’t take the little guys for granted either as anyone can win it, But this is the biggest match in my career, but when I win I will be in the Career Vs Championship match, and that’s all I gots to say about that.

Lisa : Ok there you have it guys, this is going to be one to watch, find out who wins the battle royal later tonight for a chance at Brett Angel’s NXT Championship at Nightmare before Twistmas.

Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : yes :D

Back to top Go down