Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
A Wonderful Opportunity Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
A Wonderful Opportunity Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
A Wonderful Opportunity Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
A Wonderful Opportunity Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
A Wonderful Opportunity Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
A Wonderful Opportunity Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
A Wonderful Opportunity Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
A Wonderful Opportunity Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
A Wonderful Opportunity Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
A Wonderful Opportunity Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

A Wonderful Opportunity

Go down

A Wonderful Opportunity Empty A Wonderful Opportunity

Post by Batman Sun Aug 05, 2018 9:39 am

As NGW comes back from commercial we see an open door.

Eddie Larson
Come on in!

As the feed reaches the inside of the room, we see Eddie Larson sitting behind a nice black desk with a beautiful dark wood top.

Eddie Larson
Hi, NGW universe. I would of went out there to the ring for this, but I saw them let in some guy who was sneezing in the parking lot. I'm too important to catch what he's got, so welcome to my office.

He looks relaxed in his $400 office chair as he leans back and props his Yeezys up on the desk with his arms folded behind him.

Eddie Larson
For the billions who follow me on twitter you know why i'm here tonight. On the desk here, next to my $1000 shoes you see a contract. Needs two signatures. I signed my name already which leaves one open slot. A match, with me, at NGW Departure in two months. It's my GRAND DEBUT. It's a VERY special occasion. You step in the ring with me, you're in the main event no matter the actual placement on the card. Everybody here in this arena want to see me. Whoever signs this contract, you get to share that spotlight. That's a big deal. It'll do wonders for your career.

He smiles, putting his feet back on the ground and scooting the contract towards the opposite end of the table.

Eddie Larson
My door is open, all night. The entire NGW Roster is eligible for this ONCE IN A LIFETIME opportunity to be a part of history and be the first man to be put down by Eddie Larson. So come on down. Come one come all. Heck, i'll even through in an autograph for the first person to walk through that door. So put on your running shoes folks!

And with that, he leans back in his chair once again and closes his eyes for a nap as the camera fades.

[Open to All]
Batman
Batman
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Tunnel Snakes Rule

Back to top Go down