Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Erotic Cats Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Erotic Cats Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Erotic Cats Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Erotic Cats Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Erotic Cats Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Erotic Cats Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Erotic Cats Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Erotic Cats Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Erotic Cats Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Erotic Cats Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Erotic Cats

4 posters

Go down

Erotic Cats Empty Erotic Cats

Post by Batman Fri Apr 29, 2016 12:09 am

Krzy and I are gonna make a promo before iMPLOSION hyping our match
Batman
Batman
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Tunnel Snakes Rule

Back to top Go down

Erotic Cats Empty Re: Erotic Cats

Post by krzy Fri Apr 29, 2016 1:03 pm

When the scene opens up, Kuraske is spotted pacing back and forth inside of a hotel lobby, looking incredibly out of place with his mask on as he’s surrounded by average Joes and Janes.

The elevator opens up and Foster steps out of it, looking pretty pleased with himself and in good spirts despite coming up short in his last televised singles match. The Fountain Cats were able to bounce back nicely in an incredible simmed match in front of a sold out house show crowd of 52,259, giving them a pretty sweet momentum boost heading into iMPLOSION against some team that doesn’t even promo but are champions because they’re pals with the boss.

Foster nods when he spots Kuraske and pulls his rather large suitcase over, while Kuraske’s only luggage for this trip they’re apparently about to take is a turquoise bookbag, with a broken zipper and small hole on the front just under the patch where the logo sits from when he left it in his closet for years and a moth got to it, slung over his right shoulder.

{{Kurasuke}}
Your loss, I apologize for it. I tried to make it there to be by your side, but you left me in the pretty yellow corvette and I don’t know how to parallel park. By the time I got into the spot the car had to be airlifted out because it was stuck between a bus and a bicycle and was also accidently on top of somebody. I also think the portals are messing with you. Years of training I have had to steel my mind, body and soul for the repeated trips between dimensions, but I’m afraid that it is taking a toll on you and might put us in jeopardy before our big match.

He goes to continue but Foster holds up his hand and clears his throat dramatically. He opens his mouth to speak, but clears his throat again and again, then starts coughing violently. Kuraske quickly reaches into his bag and pulls out a small bottle of water. Foster reaches for it so he can take a sip, but instead, Kuraske pours a few drops of the liquid onto his gloved hand then rubs it onto Foster’s throat. That seems to do the trick, and Kuraske tosses the bottle of water behind him into a portal. Foster goes to speak when the elevator opens up and a man with his upper body soaked steps out of the elevator screaming about a bottle falling onto him out of nowhere. He begins to walk out of the building when he turns and spots Kuraske. He makes a beeling over to the masked man and gets right into The Spirit Detective’s face.

Timurie
You! You’re the son of a bitch who came out of fucking nowhere and made the chick I was about to bang disappear. Where is she?! Did you kill her?!

Kuraske responds calmly

{{Kurasuke}}
She was late.
Timurie
I’ll show you late, you bastard!

The man goes to attack, but that’s when Foster heroically steps between them.

krzy
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Dashing Fri Apr 29, 2016 1:18 pm

Read my pm
Mr. Dashing
Mr. Dashing
Admin
Admin

Humor : Knock knock!

https://communityuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Batman Fri Apr 29, 2016 10:31 pm

Before the random yelling stranger could put his hands on Kuraske, Foster placed his hand on the mans shoulder, apply a pressure point pinching just the right nerve, knocking the man out cold.

{{Gerald Foster}}
Kuraske, you glorious man you.....we gotta go. Portal us up.

Kuraske nods his head, summoning a portal as the two quickly hop in, escaping whatever trouble they were to get in by the hotel staff. And in they go, appearing in a very trashy apartment. A dirty, worn down, puke green couch, empty pizza boxes, a dead rat, spaghetti sauce on the dirty white walls, a kitchen sink filled with dirty dishes, and a large cutout of Kane in the corner.

{{Gerald Foster}}
Who's apartment is this?

{{Karuske}}
Bringers of Despair. Messy messy.

Kuraske began to pick up some pizza boxes, cleaning the best he could until Foster stopped him.

{{Gerald Foster}}
Man what are you doing? Cleaning our opponents apartment now? You gotta get mean. They hold what we want! The one thing that'll get our names known throughout the CMV Universe. Can't be overlooked with shiny gold around our waists ya know?

Kuraske dropped the pizza box. Foster was right and he knew it. He had to get mean if he wanted the Legacy Cats to break through that glass ceiling and become tag team champions, he needed to be aggressive something Foster could teach him.

Foster walked over to the Kane cut out. The mouth had a round hole cut into it. He then ripped the head off and snapped the body in half over his knee as Kuraske took note and walked to the sink. He grabbed a plate, and released it, glass shattering on the floor. And boy did that feel good. He smiled at Foster as they began trashing the apartment even more than what it already was until a portal opened up in front of the couch. And out came a very startled Kuraske. In the background of the portal that has yet to close, a voice can be heard. "What a right hook by Jefferson. Wait....oh my god! He had a razor blade in his hand! Griffin is bleeding like crazy! What the hell??? He's got a gun! *shot*"

Kuraske looks over at the Lizzard Cats. "I finally found you. Foster, I am from another dimension in which you suffered Portal Cancer and died. I don't want that to happen in this dimension. Take this. I had the top scientist in the world fix it up." He handed Foster the tube of liquid before hopping in a new portal.

{{Gerald Foster}}
You see Kuraske, my mind will be 100% and you'll be meaner than ever. Bringers of Despair will be the ones suffering as we take charge of the sinking ship that is NXT's Tag Division. And we'll sail straight to the center of the universe where everyone will know the name....

He looks up as both men speak at the same time.

{{Gerald Foster}}
Galactic Cats

{{Karuske}}
Explosive Cats

They both look at each other and share a smile before looking at the camera with a look of readiness gleaming from their eyes. They're ready for the fight of their careers. Two underdogs that haven't broke that glass barrier just yet. Both with a powerful bond between them. Bringers of Despair vs The Lava Cats at iMPLOSION. Will the cats take charge and win the titles, or will Bringers of Despair continue bringing despair to the tag division? Find out! Soon!
Batman
Batman
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Tunnel Snakes Rule

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Dashing Fri Apr 29, 2016 10:58 pm

Read my pm
Mr. Dashing
Mr. Dashing
Admin