Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Arctic Cats Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Arctic Cats Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Arctic Cats Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Arctic Cats Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Arctic Cats Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Arctic Cats Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Arctic Cats Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Arctic Cats Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Arctic Cats Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Arctic Cats Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Arctic Cats

3 posters

Go down

Arctic Cats Empty Arctic Cats

Post by Batman Sat May 14, 2016 3:23 pm

Krzy lets make a promo
Batman
Batman
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Tunnel Snakes Rule

Back to top Go down

Arctic Cats Empty Re: Arctic Cats

Post by krzy Sat May 14, 2016 4:50 pm

The footage begins with a pair of hands washing a Kurasuke mask in a sink. The hands make sure the mask is properly soaked under the rushing water then lather it with a hearty dose of soap. The hands squeeze and stretch the fabric to ensure that not a spec of dirt remains. Amidst the cleaning, a bubble forms and begins to float off to the right.

The camera pans away from the cleaning hands and follows the bubble as it travels through the kitchen. It’s carried over toward the kitchen table where Gerald Foster is shown drinking water out of a coffee mug and reading last month’s newspaper. Foster sets down the mug and turns the page. The soap bubble slowly descends until it lands in Foster’s drink and pops.

The camera zooms in on Foster’s look of disgust before he picks up the coffee mug and throws it over his shoulder making it fall to the ground and it shatters when it makes contact with the titles. The camera zooms in to reveal that it’s Kurasuke washing the Kurasuke mask in the sink as he wears a different Kurasuke mask.

The kitchen they’re in is in complete disarray. Pizza boxes are everything, a slice of that pizza is stuck on the window it was thrown against, soda is spilled on the floor joining several questionable stains. Kurasuke squeezes the water off of his mask and nods approvingly.

{{Kurasuke}}
Ah, yes. Finally clean after three hours.

Without warning he balls up the mask then throws it to his left with such force that is shatters a window. With the water still running he walks over to the microwave, and after he opens it, he pulls out a paper plate with waffles piled on top of it. He places the plate on the table in front of Foster then knocks a bra off the chair and takes a seat on the opposite side.

{{Kurasuke}}
We showed that when the match is right, we can beat The Bringers of Despair. Now at Redemption Road, we must somehow do it again.

krzy
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Batman Tue May 17, 2016 3:12 am

Foster begins to pick at his nails as Leo tries to start a brainstorming activity on how they will defeat Bringers of Despair again, this time in the match that actually matters. Now Foster's first idea that came to mind would involve killing them. His second idea would involve killing Kuraske, but then he thought of a third and even better idea.

{{Gerald Foster}}
What if......we eliminate one of them in the match and then double team the other and hit him with our special move we've been working on?

Kuraske finishes the plate of waffles and pulls a hotpocket out of his pocket before sliding it in and out of the pouch thinking about Foster's idea. Wondering if it can work. If the move is even perfected yet. He wasn't sure, but his faith in his tag partner was undeniably strong so he nodded in agreement as Gerald pulls down a diagram along the wall with a yard stick in hand pointing at different points on the paper.

{{Gerald Foster}}
The one with the fish breath is here, while the one who had that Abriham Lincoln shaped booger sticking out of his nose is here on the outside, I do my new move and pin him. Then that leaves him to have to go one on two with us, giving us a 100% chance of winning. I mean, it's a flawless tactic. Besides, we promo.

Gerald and Kurasuke both turn and look at the camera for a minute, allowing cop to realize that Krzy and I are top talent who deserve nothing but respect for our will to promo every single week despite the fact that we get little praise from it. And Krzy, tension's been rising between us, but I want you to know, I still respect you, I just get mad easily. Hope we cool man. You're my fav guy on the site.

{{Gerald Foster}}
So no matter the challenge man, we both need to realize that the No Matter What Challenges We Face, Our Brotherhood and Determination to Better All of the Corporate Lapdogs and Wow the Crowd Every Single Chance we Get Because We Love What We Do and Only Deserve the Very Best for the Amount of Effort We Put Into Making Our Careers Mimic the Dreams We Had as Children Will Still Be a Great Reward to Carry Around Our Shoulders Cats will reign supreme at the end of the night because The Bringers of Despair are no match for the legendary duo that is the......

Kurasuke is asleep. Thanks for reading Alveuss.
Batman
Batman
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Tunnel Snakes Rule

Back to top Go down

Post by edgy shitbag Thu May 19, 2016 2:31 pm

Fake...everyone knows you have to dry clean those masks.

edgy shitbag
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by krzy Thu May 19, 2016 3:24 pm

it really means a lot to me that you read the promo

krzy
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down