Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Queen of Bitchslap Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Queen of Bitchslap Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Queen of Bitchslap Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Queen of Bitchslap Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Queen of Bitchslap Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Queen of Bitchslap Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Queen of Bitchslap Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Queen of Bitchslap Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Queen of Bitchslap Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Queen of Bitchslap Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Queen of Bitchslap

Go down

Queen of Bitchslap Empty Queen of Bitchslap

Post by Topher Mod Thu Jul 21, 2016 7:46 pm

Ascendance was a huge success and the CMV Universe are still hyped because now we have the fall-out Fusion, which is going to continue where Ascendance left off. However with new champions crowned, it means it wasn’t a good night for some of the CMV roster, 1 In particular is The Queen of Botchville, Kitty Quinn-Belle who is backstage with her guy Jacob Ziegler.

Kitty : I’m so sorry hun, I was this close in defeating her I applied an Irish Sleeper, hit saved by the Belle, and to what was suppose to finish her off a Quinn for the win, But she kept kicking out, she’s one resilient vixen. But I feel I let you and everyone down.

Ziegler : Don’t be silly babe, don’t listen to all the negative people who have been disrespecting you. Look at it this way you came into CMV as a rookie, then found your own way of doing things and it works, you defeated every former champion Amber Briggs, Cassie Maverick and Fury, you defeated Jade Divine, the very same Jade Divine who had your number when you debuted, yet when she was on top of the world when she won the mini royal rumble… what did you do, you pinned her…then went onto become Vixens champion. Now I know the two of you are friends and all, but you came into this division and you climbed the top, before Jade Divine I might add, How long as she been on the roster? Point is you came in and took over and co-main-evented the grandest stage of them all Ascendance.  So you lost the match, no one can take what you have done and it’s still your 1st year in CMV. Put it this way I lost my Anarchy title to Sushi, look how long did it take for Sushi to become a singles champion. People will always try and put you down especially if you’re successful, which you were and will be again, trust me.

Kitty : I guess you’re right hun and I know Jade will be a great champion, she did deserve it, but you’re right I have to pick myself up and do what I once did and get back the Vixens championship. But if you see Rex Carter, kick his arse for me, he disrespected me and he needs a beatdown, I heard his comments about me on the panel show, calling me an annoying bitch, Truth is I caught him trying to put a camera in the vixens changing room, so I bitch slapped his face and ever since he’s been spreading false rumours.

Ziegler : Don’t you worry babe, I’ll take care of Rex, No one says that about my girl and gets away with it.

Kitty : Thanks hun, but talking of disrespect…. Some Spanish chick was just in the locker room and started a fight with me, Well if she wants a fight The Queen of Botchville might just have to turn into Queen of Bitchslap, and trust me this bitch will get bitch slapped.  Just can’t believe she has the nerve to show up on her 1st day and say what she said to me.  She thinks because she speaks Spanish, that I don’t understand her, newsflash she mustn’t know that we had a party with Gerard Pique, he taught me some Spanish, so yea she messed with the wrong gal. Ughhh I’m so mad Jacob.

Ziegler : C’mon Quinn, let me take your mind off things, We’re not booked to compete on Fusion, so how about this, we go back to the hotel, get dressed up, go out for a nice meal, do a bit of shopping, and then do some partying.

Kitty : Sounds like a plan.

The two walk off arms around each other and the scene fades

Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : yes :D

Back to top Go down