Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
The Days of Drama Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
The Days of Drama Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
The Days of Drama Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
The Days of Drama Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
The Days of Drama Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
The Days of Drama Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
The Days of Drama Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
The Days of Drama Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
The Days of Drama Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
The Days of Drama Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

The Days of Drama

Go down

The Days of Drama Empty The Days of Drama

Post by Miztacular Tue May 03, 2016 1:10 am

The Days of Drama 2qa0ayg

The camera opens up on the titanton moments before the Main Event of Fusion, the roaring crowd in New Hampshire look up at the titantron, their explosive noise simmers as the sounds of rusty old gym equipment take over in what is clearly a run down gym, in the background some huge 6 foot tall giants can be seen working the bench press, but the camera pans past them, over battered training mats, worn down from excessive use. Two people engaging in some mat based wrestling until a whistle is blown and

???
Change over!!

The duo in training get to their feet and shake hands before leaving the mat as another pair takes their place, bowing before engaging in combat, however the camera pans away from that, following one of people switching off, a woman as she makes her way down to an old wooden bench, she sits down and takes out her water bottle, guzzling the drink, deprived on energy, she wipes her mouth and looks up at the camera, it's the new signing from a promo during last weeks genesis, name still unknown.

???:
Something caught my eye earlier tonight as I sat down to watch Monday Night Fusion, it is the reason why I turned off the screen, it is the reason why you see me here, training in a gym with my peers rather than watching the show, watching the division I am supposed to be a part of. So much drama. I now understand, why it is called the Vixens Division and not the Womens Division. I see two in particular, Cassie Maverick and Quinn-Belle going back and forth like a bunch of school girls in the playground bickering over which One Direction member is the best. Do you both really think an attire makes you the better fighter? The better performer?  No, the attire is irrelevant. Another common ground I picked up on, was the fact that you both bring up the question of looks. Do you really think looking "hot" is going to win you wars? If anything It'll cost you battles because you won't want to mess up your hair. You say you're better than Cassie because you think you're "hotter" Quinn-Belle? Maybe you should eat some of that makeup so you look pretty on the inside.

Now don't take this the wrong way Cassie, Quinn-Belle, I don't dislike either of you, we have not met, I am not talking trash, this is just real talk. I do not dislike any Vixens in this division, however, I'm not going to try and make any friends when I debut. People who make friends in this business are either aiming to stab you in the back, or are going to settle for second place. I am going to do neither. I'll probably get a lot of heat for this, but it doesn't bother me. All these Vixens can go around creating storms, they'll be the ones crying when it rains back down on them.

You certainly made some points, the both of you, but Quinn-Belle, you are almost at the top, you're already in the soptlight, you should ignore the petty attempts by Cassie as she tries to cling on to your leg while you climb the mountain, and Cassie, oh Cassie. Just let go and fall, drama is not the way forward.

It's things like this, all this drama, focusing more on your looks then the matches, trying to one up someone else in a promo, it all gives me confidence that when I finally do fly down there to make my debut, that I, Casey Wilson, will not need to climb that ladder to the top, I'll just simply cut it down and let every other Vixen fall to the floor. But until then, I'll put 100% of my time into training, while you all put 90% of your time into petty squabbles.

???:
Change!!!

Casey gets up to her feet and gives the camera the cold shoulder as she walks past, determination on her face as she steps back onto the mat ready to spar once again, just as the two competitors engage, the camera once again fades to black as the Main Event of Fusion is about to kickoff.

Miztacular
Miztacular
Admin
Admin

Humor : Making Sons uncomfortable

Back to top Go down