Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
6 Days Hunter... Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
6 Days Hunter... Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
6 Days Hunter... Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
6 Days Hunter... Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
6 Days Hunter... Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
6 Days Hunter... Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
6 Days Hunter... Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
6 Days Hunter... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
6 Days Hunter... Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
6 Days Hunter... Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

6 Days Hunter...

2 posters

Go down

6 Days Hunter... Empty 6 Days Hunter...

Post by iTrouble Wed Feb 17, 2016 2:04 pm

Back from commercial break the crowd goes board until JustIN Sane theme hits. The crowd roars in approval as the superstar makes his way down the ramp mic in hand. Its obvious the superstar has something as he wastes no time not even letting his theme go off before he begins to speak

Sane:
Well...I guess I took an "L" last week on Fusion huh?

The crowd boos in disapproval of the result in the Handicap much of JustIN Sane vs. Mike Grizzly and Corporate Billy

Sane:
It's honestly funny how a man who calls him self a Legend goes about promoting himself and his brand. I mean Triple finally accepts our match at Regicide after smashing me in the jaw with his signature sledgehammer jaw smack move. Gives me concussion. Brags about it. Then the very next week puts me against two men in his "feared" Corporation.....

Bravo Hunter Bravo

But what you did you really accomplish in all of this? I mean... For a guy coming back from a concussion a week prior and getting chokelsammed through a table that very night didn't really do too bad against two of your lapdogs. In fact...I LITERALLY wiped the floor with both of them most of the match until they finally had to knock out the ref and team up on me to FINALLY get an advantage. How is it that, THAT is what it took for to men to beat little old me? Not a great way to showcase your "Corporation". Maybe next time make a 3v1 if you want to actually look imposing. Cuz two just ain't gonna cut it. Did I lose? Sure...the match. But at the end of the day who really lost that match? Ask yourself....

Sane crosses his arms for a brief moment as the crowd creates their own chant

(to New Days Jingle)
Cor.....porate sucks
Cor.....porate sucks

Sane laughs and claps along amusing the crowd and then continues

Sane:
And tonight I face Marcantel. The man who put chokeslammed me through a table last week on cold concrete. Impressive. Another one of Triple H's pawn thrown at me before our match. He too will learn just like Quantum did. Just Like Billy did. Just Like Mike Grizzly did. That there are all speed bumps... nothing more. I will hurt you Marcantel. You are going to be the final message I send to Triple H. In just six nights Hunter. Its going to be you and me in this very ring and EVERYONE gets to see how a "King" compares to real Legend in the flesh...

6 Days Hunter....6 days

(OPEN FOR DASHING RESPONSE <3)

A) Sane drops the Mic and heads back up the ramp as his theme hits
B)Coporation/Triple H attack
C)Wing It...

iTrouble
Midcard Playboy
Midcard Playboy

Back to top Go down

6 Days Hunter... Empty Re: 6 Days Hunter...

Post by Mr. Dashing Wed Feb 17, 2016 3:22 pm

Just as Sane's lips cease to flap, THE KING'S theme song hits the arena, the crowd once again enjoying their new chant alongside JustIN who's smiling from ear to ear. Hunter isn't alone though, as always leading a pack of his wild dogs, this time in the form of Nelson Jr. and MARCANTEL, Sane's opponent tonight. The COO stops about halfway down the ramp, already equiped with a microphone.

HHH
Oh man, I'm shaking in my boots, Sane, that was quite a tale that you've just spun! But you know more than ANYONE, what The Corporation is capable of. Hence why SO MANY CMV superstars and Vixens are flocking to the side that THEY KNOW, will win this "war" and secure them a REAL future here in this company, while only a misguided few are willing to be a part of this futile "rebellion". EVEN YOU, Mr. Sane, even you refuse to join up with those that share a common goal, because you know that they WILL fail, and they will fail . . . Ha ha, SOON!!!

Just as Hunter says this, Nelson Jr. rushes JustIN from behind, having gotten into position while Triple H was speaking. But Sane's no fool, he's a veteran and saw this happening out of the corner of his eye. He spins around in a flash and nearly sends Nelson's head flying into the crowd with a crazy clothesline!!! Now it's Marcantel who tries his hand at taking down his opponent tonight, but JustIN ducks, pulling down the top rope so that his foe is sent tumbling down to the outside of the ring. But then Hunter is able to catch Sane from behind with a stiff forearm to the back of his head. He turns Sane around, hooks his arms, looking for The Pedigree!!! But JustIN swings out of it, throws Triple over his shoulders and brings the back of his head right down onto his knee!!! Sane quickly exits the ring as Marcantel is back to his feet, staring down his rival. The show cuts to commercial while Sane shows off a devilish grin, Hunter just coming to with a fire set ablaze in his eyes . . .

Bludgeon

1x Mr. Money in The Bank, 2x World Heavyweight Champion, 1x United States champion, 2x CMV World Tag Team champion, 1x CMV International champion, 1x CMV Unified World Tag Team champion, 1x CMV Anarchy champion, KING of the RING 2019, former Supremacy general manager, Glammy award for Feud of the Year, Glammy award for Tag Team of the Year (W/Borton), 2x Glammy Award for Heel of the Year
Xander Slate
HOW WAS HE NOT A WORLD CHAMPION!?
Mr. Dashing
Mr. Dashing
Admin
Admin

Humor : Knock knock!

https://communityuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down