Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
All in a days work. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
All in a days work. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
All in a days work. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
All in a days work. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
All in a days work. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
All in a days work. Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
All in a days work. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
All in a days work. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
All in a days work. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
All in a days work. Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

All in a days work.

Go down

All in a days work. Empty All in a days work.

Post by WEB Tue Aug 16, 2016 4:25 pm

Genesis kicks off with an empty arena.  A restless crowd mumbles in confusion.  Suddenly the lights turn off.  An instant later when the lights return the crowd is greeted by an interesting sight.  Positioned in the ring are a heavy wooden desk, a coffee table, and two comfortable looking leather chairs.  Attached to the desk is a microphone, and sitting behind the desk is WEB’s Adam Bradley.  In the two nearby chairs are his stablemates Justin Edwards and Jeff Wallace.

Adam Bradely  As a result of the incompetence that we experienced in many of our past interviews for this promotion we have elected to conduct our own interviews from now on.  So let’s get things started.  We had a big match at Fusion earlier in the week and a fantastic one up ahead at Battle Scars.  Unfortunately we likely wont be out in the ring tonight to salvage what youre going to see tonight, so feel free to shut the tv off in just a few quick minutes.  Now, Justin you always have something to say.  Care to give us an analysis of what happened on this past Fusion?

Justin Edwards  I am absolutely prepared to do that Adam.  So what we really got the chance to see on Fusion this week was the true character of 3 of the 6 men we are going to be seeing in our match for Battle Scars.

Adam Bradely  So for clarity you mean Quantum, Sushi-X, and our own Jeff Wallace.

Justin Edwards  That is correct Adam.  Let’s start by talking about Sushi, since he seems to never want to shut his mouth.  We got to see him take place in what many were calling a match of the year candidate.  And honestly, by the absurdly low standards of CMV I have to admit I can see their point.  But setting aside that point we got to see Sushi show his true character.  No matter how hard he fought and tried to persevere he came up short.  He just didn’t have what it took to pull out the win.  Hell, he didn’t even have what it took to pull off the tie, as pathetic as that in itself would have been.  And then after getting absolutely embarrassed on live television he has the audacity to come in on the live event and mock us?  And that is saying nothing of that ridiculous title he holds.  The Anarchy Champion?  Outside of that outfit what anarchy has he wrought since we came here?  I mean seriously is Jeff going to be mandated to start dressing like a clown that doesn’t own a mirror when we win our match at Battle Scars?

Adam Bradely  I absolutely agree, maybe we should force them to rename it.  Given the international prestige of our soon to be champ Jeff Wallace maybe giving the title something to reflect that prestige could be given to it.  Of course I can understand their hesitation to make the change right now given how tainted the title would be by its current holder.  So moving on, Jeff can you tell us a little bit about your amazing match on Fusion earlier in the week?

Jeff Wallace  I would love to Adam.  You know whenever you step in the ring on CMV you can tell it’s going to be a challenge.  Especially for guys like us who are used to quite frankly a higher caliber of talent.  I knew from the get go I would have to carry the match, and right away when Shaggy and Quantum ganged up on me that was confirmed.  And you know what?  No matter how viciously they attacked me it didn’t matter.  At the end of the day I won.  I conquered them.  I once again showed everyone beyond the shadow of a doubt that I am one of the most prolific wrestlers in not just CMV, but the world.

Justin Edwards  I would like to just add something to that real quick.  Because this match really showed us the true character of both Jeff and Quantum.  For Jeff he showed that resiliency, that fire, and that skill that has made him one of the most beloved wrestlers in the world.  And the fact that following him overcoming all odds, effectively beating two decorated CMV wrestlers two on one, the crowd booed him?  How absurd is that?  I can’t decide if this was a result of the stupidity of the CMV fan base, The crowd boos relentlessly, but Justin Edwards continues on as if he doesn’t notice. or just them being so used to true mediocrity that they don’t recognize greatness when it materializes before their very eyes.

And don’t even get me started on Quantum.  The biggest coward in all of wrestling once again doing just what he does best.  After Jeff persevered and launched a ferocious assault Quantum was so in awe, so afraid of what he had just witnessed that he cowered in the corner.  His cowardice cost him the match, and I can’t imagine a more fitting end to the match.

Adam Bradely  You know it really is telling how these results showed the true character of these men.  Let’s talk for a minute about the character of a couple of other men, or should I say boys.  Justin, do you think we should at all be worried about The Rebels getting a potential shot at our championship?

Justin Edwards  I think we should be afraid.  Afraid that Quantum and Sushi will get beaten so badly that they won’t be able to be there for our match against them at Battle Scars.  But as a threat to us?  Ridiculous.  Let me ask you this, did any of you even know who those jokers were before I gave them the opportunity to earn a tag team title shot?  No.  I don’t care whether it’s us or those sad individuals of Quantum and Sushi.  Someone is going to expose those losers for the jokes they are.  And then maybe they will realize that they are nothing more than jobbers inhabiting the bottom of the roster.  Hopefully after that they will stop calling out every single wrestler of note on the roster in the hopes of giving them a match.

Adam Bradely  You know Justin it sounds like the CMV universe should really thank you for doing a public service in shutting those two morons up.  But anyways, that’s all the time we have.  So for all of us here in WEB let me just say, Tootles.

As if to punctuate his statement the lights once again turn off.  A moment later when they are restored the ring is once again completely empty, and by all accounts WEB is nowhere to be found.
WEB
WEB
Pleb
Pleb

Back to top Go down