Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Old Friend Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Old Friend Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Old Friend Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Old Friend Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Old Friend Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Old Friend Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Old Friend Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Old Friend Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Old Friend Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Old Friend Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Old Friend

Go down

Old Friend Empty Old Friend

Post by "The Mad Oyster" Hardline Fri May 06, 2016 10:30 pm

After the Quantum and Slate match is over, the lights go out along with fire blazing the ring, the titantron comes on showing Marcantel in a dark room with a man with a bag over his head tied up.

Marcantel: Well well, great match Xander and Quantum. But I'm not impressed hell IM never impressed, now earlier tonight I said I ran into an old friend of yours and been keeping him entertained. Well it's time to see who it is.

Marcantel takes his time with taking the bag off the mans head, but when he does the man reveals to be.................Yuri Sokolov.

Xander is shocked but also pissed at the same time

Marcantel: OH MY GOD ITS YOUR OLD BUDDY!!! Yuri......Sokolov. The man behind the Rebellion and a little bitch of the Coalition. I can see we're gonna have a lot of fun I mean just look at these awsome toys I brought.

The camera turns over to a table not filled with toys, but torture instruments

Marcantel: A lot of toys Yuri, ahhh what's this?

Marcantel picks up some pliers

Marcantel: How long since you been to the dentist? This will hurt a lot!!

Marcantel then grabs Yuri and gets ahold of one of Yuris teeth and just yanks it out along with another one.

Marcantel: HA HA HA, what's the matter Xander, you mad good, cause I ain't through yet!!!

Marcantel then grabs a canister and pours the mysterious liquid on Yuri's arm, he then gets a match and lights it. He puts it on his arm causing Yuris arm to catch fire revealing the mysterious liquid.

Marcantel lets the fire burn for a couple minutes then puts it out

Marcantel: Now I'm done for now but not for long cause here's what I'm gonna do. If a Coalition member wins the Rumble then I will give back Yuri, if an Xgen member wins the Rumble I will give Yuri to them, but if me or someone else wins, he stays with me for more torture just waiting. There are no strings on me, I was lost but now I'm free.

The titantron shuts off, lights come on with Quantum on the stage and Xander in the ring.
Old Friend 67-8
"The Mad Oyster" Hardline
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : When someone takes a shot at me,and doesn't expect me to fight back.

Back to top Go down