Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Old Friend Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Old Friend Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Old Friend Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Old Friend Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Old Friend Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Old Friend Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Old Friend Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Old Friend Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Old Friend Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Old Friend Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Old Friend

Go down

Old Friend Empty Old Friend

Post by Mr. Dashing Sat Dec 29, 2018 3:35 pm

Bob Luger walks into his personal dressing room with an ice pack on the back of his neck, a face of pure agony as he's just been on the receiving end of a Tops Newsome beating, combined with his loss to Reece Ortiz at the top of the show, he's in a foul mood. As he closes the door, it's stopped abruptly by a firm hand on the oak wood, it's Xander Slate! The Show smiles brightly, seeming to enjoy his old friend's suffering, but The Work Ethic Titan has no time for it, signaling for The OG Dirty Heel to beat it with a roll of his eyes and swift hand motion. Slate isn't having it though, instead entering the room and crossing his arms, perhaps the most satisfied look a person has ever had before in the history of the world.

Slate
Rough night, huh? I told you, Bobby, you're time on Genesis has passed, you got used to the easy opponents on UnMatched, over in the little baby league, now you come back all high and mighty and, well, I mean look at you!

Luger snarls, biting at his former brother in arms with a stare that shoots daggers.

Luger
Have at it, Xander, go on and enjoy this brief moment because soon you're ass will be on the streets begging me for spare change!

Both men get real intense, in the other's face about to explode at any second. Forehead to forehead, Xander, smirks, to which Bob responds in kind.

Slate
I don't know what your game here is, Luger, but I know you, and I know that you're only using The Regime, just like you used Borton and I. But I won't let it happen this time, you've got everyone else fooled but not me, I see right through you, and Pat, will come to see it too soon enough. Watch your back, "brother" .... Rest that neck, looks like it really hurts ...

The Show then takes his leave with a toned down laugh, trailing off screen and into the hall, while Luger, rubs his shoulder and sighs, then shaking his head as the scene fades to the next match ...

Bludgeon

1x Mr. Money in The Bank, 2x World Heavyweight Champion, 1x United States champion, 2x CMV World Tag Team champion, 1x CMV International champion, 1x CMV Unified World Tag Team champion, 1x CMV Anarchy champion, KING of the RING 2019, former Supremacy general manager, Glammy award for Feud of the Year, Glammy award for Tag Team of the Year (W/Borton), 2x Glammy Award for Heel of the Year
Xander Slate
HOW WAS HE NOT A WORLD CHAMPION!?
Mr. Dashing
Mr. Dashing
Admin
Admin

Humor : Knock knock!

https://communityuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down