Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Interview w/ Tim | Absolution, Title Match & Tonight Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Interview w/ Tim | Absolution, Title Match & Tonight Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Interview w/ Tim | Absolution, Title Match & Tonight Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Interview w/ Tim | Absolution, Title Match & Tonight Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Interview w/ Tim | Absolution, Title Match & Tonight Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Interview w/ Tim | Absolution, Title Match & Tonight Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Interview w/ Tim | Absolution, Title Match & Tonight Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Interview w/ Tim | Absolution, Title Match & Tonight Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Interview w/ Tim | Absolution, Title Match & Tonight Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Interview w/ Tim | Absolution, Title Match & Tonight Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Interview w/ Tim | Absolution, Title Match & Tonight

Go down

Interview w/ Tim | Absolution, Title Match & Tonight Empty Interview w/ Tim | Absolution, Title Match & Tonight

Post by Tim Sun May 08, 2016 5:50 am

At the beginning of Fusion #40, Tim LaFave, with Kevin by his side are rolling there suitcases behind them as they enter the venue's garage. Cameras focus on a very driven Tim as he stares at the ground while he walks with his luggage. The camera pans over Lisa Evans who nods and they move closer to Tim and Kevin.

Lisa Evans
Tim?

Timothy looks up from the ground and comes to sudden and abrupt halt. He nods to Kevin who nods back and continues walking.

Tim LaFave
What's up, Lisa?

Lisa Evans
I just wanted to ask, with Absolution right around the corner, how you feel your odds stack against the other 29 men in the Royal Rumble?

Tim LaFave
Lisa, this world is a mystery. And Time is fleeting. You can't know what happens in the future. You can only try your damndest. I'm not going to say I'm going win the Rumble. But I am going to say I'm giving it 100% as I do in every match.

Lisa Evans
And your tag match with the Fast 'n' Furious, what are you expecting from them?

Tim LaFave
Hopefully a clean fight. Last week Frank interjected in the match to aid Bob against the new blood, Eric. Thankfully the kids got moxie and pushed through the bullshit. I digress. I expect a hard fight. Bob and Frank gave us hell last month and they certainly earned their shot to fight us again.

Lisa Evans
And finally, your match tonight against Vicious & Delicious, how do you feel about that match?

Tim LaFave
Kevin and I pretend every match is for the title. We expect that when a contender comes into the ring with us, they're thinking it's a chance to prove themselves. Should Lee and I retain at Absolution, we're still scouting new and veteran teams and assessing if they're going to get that bump to the top. So this match with Vicious & Delicious is our way of prospecting potential #1 contenders.

Lisa Evans
Thanks so much, Tim for your time.

Tim LaFave
Any time, Lisa.

Tim begins towards the entrance to the arena as the camera focuses on Lisa before cutting to black.
Tim
Tim
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Slapstick

https://www.youtube.com/us0byanese

Back to top Go down