Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
MJ vs Duo Maxwell Absolution match announcement  Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
MJ vs Duo Maxwell Absolution match announcement  Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
MJ vs Duo Maxwell Absolution match announcement  Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
MJ vs Duo Maxwell Absolution match announcement  Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
MJ vs Duo Maxwell Absolution match announcement  Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
MJ vs Duo Maxwell Absolution match announcement  Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
MJ vs Duo Maxwell Absolution match announcement  Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
MJ vs Duo Maxwell Absolution match announcement  Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
MJ vs Duo Maxwell Absolution match announcement  Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
MJ vs Duo Maxwell Absolution match announcement  Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

MJ vs Duo Maxwell Absolution match announcement

Go down

MJ vs Duo Maxwell Absolution match announcement  Empty MJ vs Duo Maxwell Absolution match announcement

Post by zquet Mon May 02, 2016 6:01 pm

It it during CMV fusion #39 as Matt Jefferson's music hits over the PA system to a very loud pop from the crowd he has a mic in hand as he makes his way down the ramp he sticks his other hand out to high five the members in the front row he slides under the ring and raises his hand high in the air he raises the microphone to his mouth to speak as his music comes to a stop.

Matt:Well it's been a while since i've last been out here huh i believe the last time i was out here i was powerbombed through a table ten episodes ago if you guys don't remember what i'm talking about .. boys in the back roll the clip.

MJ Points up to the titantron where in small white letters it reads "two months ago on CMV fusion" a video recap is played of MJ issuing a open challenge to any coalition member a scene is shown of Duo Maxwell coming out and crucifix  powerbombing through a table after the video the screen cuts back to MJ in the ring as he starts to talk again.

It's been two months since that faithful night i still haven't forgotten about that Maxwell after that match i was taken out and couldn't compete but now i'm back and at 100 percent and i still haven't gotten my match with you so i went to CMV management yes all the way to the boys at the top of the ladder and if your game we have a match at absolution and it will be NO HOLDS BARRED.

At that word the crowd erupts into cheers but they are cut off by Duo Maxwell's music the as the god of death makes his way down to the ring he gets in the ring and stares down MJ Matt looks him the square in the eyes no fear and not backing down Duo MJ drops his mic in the center of the ring and each other down Duo throws the first punch but it is blocked by MJ who's punch is in turn blocked by Duo but MJ goes for a gut kick Duo Matt has him set up for a twist of fate he hits it and Duo looks to be down in the middle of the ring but he sits up and gets back on his feet MJ has a shocked look on his face as Duo nails him with a big boot CMV security come rushing down the ramp to stop the brawl as MJ rolls under the bottom rope out of the ring now the security are holding both men to boos and chants of "Let Them Fight" as Fusion goes to a commercial break.

(Thanks to Echo for the permission <3)
zquet
zquet
Midcard Playboy
Midcard Playboy

Back to top Go down