Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Absolution Shoutouts - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Absolution Shoutouts - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Absolution Shoutouts - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Absolution Shoutouts - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Absolution Shoutouts - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Absolution Shoutouts - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Absolution Shoutouts - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Absolution Shoutouts - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Absolution Shoutouts - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Absolution Shoutouts - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Absolution Shoutouts

4 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Absolution Shoutouts - Page 2 Empty Re: Absolution Shoutouts

Post by "The Mad Oyster" Hardline Thu May 12, 2016 11:49 pm

Marcantel gets an enraged look on his face, almost shedding a tear

Marcantel: You have balls Hayden your not afraid to speak your mind, I like that but I bet you won't get in this ring right now and settle this like a man. Cause I was planning on kicking the Coalition or Xgens ass tonight, but I could just kick yours instead.

(Open like always)
Absolution Shoutouts - Page 2 67-8
"The Mad Oyster" Hardline
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : When someone takes a shot at me,and doesn't expect me to fight back.

Back to top Go down

Absolution Shoutouts - Page 2 Empty Re: Absolution Shoutouts

Post by Miztacular Fri May 13, 2016 12:12 am

Hayden looks Marcantel in the eyes from his seated position, he picks the mic up from his lap and lazily brings it to his mouth...

Hayden:
Oh what, you mean like this?

Hayden drops his microphone and stands up to his feet, he lets off another smirk, making his way back into the ring, he brushes past Matt Jefferson and walks up to the Giant, getting right into his face, he lifts his arm up, and prods him in the shoulder. Marcantel looks down at Hayden enraged, but Hayden raises a finger symbolising that Marcantel should calm down as Hayden smoothly takes the mic from out of the hands of Marcantel.

Hayden:
Whoa big guy, calm down, because I actually agree with you here. I think you should kick X-Gens ass, I think you should kick The Coalitions ass. Maybe do that, and then come hunting for the big fish. You see the main issue with X-Gen is that they're not what they once were, and don't call them X-Gen, I am X-Gen, they're X-Gen.5. They're the sequel and the sequel is never better than the original.

You know why I don't like X-Gen, they are the perfect example of why the tag division sucks. They're two guys, who can't do anything on their own, so they met each other and pride themselves on holding half a title.  It's sushi that really bothers me though, he calls me out over Twitter, WHILE I'm in a match and can't respond I call him out, nothing. It's pitiful, and then we have The Coalition. I count 4 washed up old guys and then the upstart with a cat fetish. Slates still bitter about a title he lost 3 years ago, Bison and Duo, much like Sushi have fled to the tag division because they can't get it done, and then Paul Anderson, the guy most known for jizzing on a girl in a bathroom.

These are the two sides to choose from eh? Nah, Xgen.5 and The Coalition are literally Edge and Christian now, surrounded by a couple of jobbers and what DX would look like if they returned today, good riddance to the lot of them.

Hayden hands the mic back to Marcental and proceeds to make his way up the ramp, signaling the end of this segment.
Miztacular
Miztacular
Admin
Admin

Humor : Making Sons uncomfortable

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2