Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Where's MY Shot?! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Where's MY Shot?! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Where's MY Shot?! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Where's MY Shot?! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Where's MY Shot?! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Where's MY Shot?! Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Where's MY Shot?! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Where's MY Shot?! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Where's MY Shot?! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Where's MY Shot?! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Where's MY Shot?!

Go down

Where's MY Shot?! Empty Where's MY Shot?!

Post by Miztacular Tue May 17, 2016 3:37 pm

Coming back from commercial break the camera fades into the arena showing Eric Matthews and Doug Thompson in the ring, with the crowd raising the roof, cheers for Matthews echoing around the arena as Thompson passes Matthews a microphone he'd received from the timekeepers area. Matthews smiles, enjoying the praise he's getting from the crowd before raising the microphone to his mouth, his expression changing from happiness to serious as he begins to talk.

Eric Matthews:
Did I?!
Or did I not, pin the Global and Television Champion just this past week on Intensity, how have I not been named the number one contender for the Global Championship yet?! I have been for years, I know the ins and outs of this company I am a veteran. I have been giving the people what they want for over THREE YEARS! This isn't just for me! This is for them! They don't want some scoundrel as Champion, a guy who needs to suck up to the management to get what he wants. Look Aaron, you and I are similar, with both been here for a long time, your career is only really just now starting, but allying with Sampson, is NOT the way to go. But you've already made your choice, so why don't you come out here right now, and give me my shot at the Title that I deserve! Give the people what they want. This will be the year, of Eric Matthews!

Matthews lowers the microphone and looks towards the ramp, he and Doug stand in wait for a good minute without any response, they turn, looking at each other, disappointed, however just as Eric Matthews goes to talk once more, he is interrupted by the sound of the Global and Television Champions theme hitting the PA system.

The crowds roaring cheers turn into overwhelming Boo's at the sound of Aaron Waites music, the Dual Champion comes out from the back with the CMV Television Championship strapped around his waist and the Global Championship over his shoulder, a microphone held in his free hand. He stops at the top of the ramp looking around the arena, letting off a pitying chuckle at the CMV Universe who continue to boo him, he waves it off and begins to talk into the microphone.

Aaron Waite:
Ok, ok , ok hold on. You want a shot at MY CMV Global Championship? No, that is not happening. You're way to irrelevant to be in a match with me on a PPV, in fact why the hell are you still even in this company. No one cares for you and your bitch next to you. This crowd doesn't care. If you're on a PPV your match becomes the piss break match and I can't be dealing with that. The piss break match belongs to Tops Newsome and his inbred puppy of a Niece.

Eric Matthews grits his teeth and drops the microphone, ready to leave the ring and charge at Aaron Waite, however Doug holds him back, calming the former two time NXT Champion down as Aaron Waite bursts into laughter at the top of the ramp, still ignoring the boo's of the crowd.

Aaron Waite
Eric. You're a has been. You are boring. You are nothing in this company anymore. All you're doing now is dragging your bitch to the bottom of the card... By the way I only call him bitch because I don't know his name. I don't think anyone else does either. Now if you excuse me, I have more important things to tend to...

Aaron simply drops the microphone down on the ground and raises the CMV Global Championship high into the air to the dismay of the crowd as Eric Matthews and Doug Thompson watch from in the ring while Aaron Waite throws the belt back over his shoulder and turns around, looking to make his way to the back, however, Matthews snatches up the microphone he dropped earlier and stops Aaron in his tracks

Eric Matthews:
Wait just one second! You can't hi--

Before Matthews can continue talking, he's cut off by the theme of Johnny Sampson, the Intensity General Manager hitting the PA system, Aaron Waite turns back to Matthews and smiles, knowing that things are about to go his way. Sampson walks out from the back, with the usual getup, he walks up the Global and Television Champion, shaking his hand before picking up the microphone that Waite previously dropped, he looks over the arena and begins to talk.

Johnny Sampson:
Matthews you are right! You are both very similar! However, Aaron has something that you don't, relevancy. Despite this however, this is indeed the Era of Opportunity and Aaron here IS  a fighting Champion. I fully believe that your win was just a fluke, you're old, you're getting on, it's time for the youth, so how about this. You Claim that Doug Thompson is the future, well how about you don't steal his spotlight. If you want this shot, you're going to have to compete in a number one contenders match! On the go home show, against.... Your protoge, Doug Thompson. But this will not be your average number one contenders match, oh no. If you want this chance, you'll have to beat Doug in a No Holds Barred match, we'll see who REALLY wants it. Doug this is your moment, out with the old, in with the new, don't let Matthews hold you down any longer. This could be your time, make it happen.

Before Matthews even gets a chance to respond, Sampsons theme once again hits the PA System as he walks to the back alongside Aaron Waite, leaving Eric Matthews and Doug Thompson alone in the ring, staring at eachother, as the camera fades to black.

Miztacular
Miztacular
Admin
Admin

Humor : Making Sons uncomfortable

Back to top Go down