Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Savage: "It’s not that the other wrestlers are necessarily bad...Omega is THAT much better." Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Savage: "It’s not that the other wrestlers are necessarily bad...Omega is THAT much better." Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Savage: "It’s not that the other wrestlers are necessarily bad...Omega is THAT much better." Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Savage: "It’s not that the other wrestlers are necessarily bad...Omega is THAT much better." Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Savage: "It’s not that the other wrestlers are necessarily bad...Omega is THAT much better." Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Savage: "It’s not that the other wrestlers are necessarily bad...Omega is THAT much better." Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Savage: "It’s not that the other wrestlers are necessarily bad...Omega is THAT much better." Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Savage: "It’s not that the other wrestlers are necessarily bad...Omega is THAT much better." Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Savage: "It’s not that the other wrestlers are necessarily bad...Omega is THAT much better." Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Savage: "It’s not that the other wrestlers are necessarily bad...Omega is THAT much better." Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Savage: "It’s not that the other wrestlers are necessarily bad...Omega is THAT much better."

Go down

Savage: "It’s not that the other wrestlers are necessarily bad...Omega is THAT much better." Empty Savage: "It’s not that the other wrestlers are necessarily bad...Omega is THAT much better."

Post by krzy Tue May 17, 2016 8:10 pm

As Intensity goes on the air, Cole Savage and Omega Lee are spotted backstage..

-Cole Savage-
And here we are folks, Intensity. And for the first time it’s a program worth tuning into because it’s the debut of Omega Lee on the brand. Now I’m not discounting everyone else that’ll be having a match tonight, but the point I’m trying to get across is that Omega Lee is simply in a league of his own. It’s not that the other wrestlers are necessarily bad, per se, it’s merely that Omega is THAT much better. I’m not going out of my way to put anybody down at all; I’m not trying to be the bad guy. But I’m not going to sugarcoat anything to spare someone’s feelings. If they can’t handle the truth then they should stay out of my way. Which I guess normally mean finding shelter on a different brand but since my clients are everywhere that you look, staying out of my way would mean leaving CMV as a whole. Though if you’re too weak-minded to look in the mirror and accept that you’re half the man you thought you were when in our shadows, then this likely isn’t the place for you.

Savage pauses for a moment to let those words sink in.

-Cole Savage-
These words should be serving as inspiration to you all. Everybody in the company should be working that much harder now so that they can prove me wrong. Intensity will only benefit from our presence, because now the wrestlers that seemed to have just been coasting by on whatever talent they have will now be stepping their game up to show they can hang with my client. Take Akira for example, he was nothing before Leo Cruz and I came along. He was the money in the bank holder and people were crying with laughter at the thought of him actually being a world champion in NXT. Then he surprised me and actually made Leo Cruz break a sweat. Akira lost that match, of course, but at the end of the day people saw that he could hang with Leo, and, just like, that not as many people were laughing when he did sneak in a World Championship reign.

Savage briefly glances over at

-Cole Savage-
You have the chance to do it again tonight, Akira, because as it stands right now you and Omega Lee are on different planes. He hasn’t even had a match yet and he’s generating all of this hype. Meanwhile, you’ve been meandering a bit, just collecting paychecks and not making much noise. What are you waiting for, kid? Another lucky break in the money in the bank match? You rely on luck when you get in the ring and you won’t get too far. Omega Lee being in the first match on the card is perfect because now he gets to set the pace for the rest of the night. And while everyone else is struggling to keep up, we’ll be backstage taking pleasure watching them try.

Gent pls respond if you feel like it

krzy
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down