Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Cole Savage on behalf of Omega Lee Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Cole Savage on behalf of Omega Lee Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Cole Savage on behalf of Omega Lee Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Cole Savage on behalf of Omega Lee Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Cole Savage on behalf of Omega Lee Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Cole Savage on behalf of Omega Lee Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Cole Savage on behalf of Omega Lee Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Cole Savage on behalf of Omega Lee Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Cole Savage on behalf of Omega Lee Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Cole Savage on behalf of Omega Lee Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Cole Savage on behalf of Omega Lee

Go down

Cole Savage on behalf of Omega Lee Empty Cole Savage on behalf of Omega Lee

Post by krzy Mon Feb 01, 2016 12:36 pm

-Cole Savage is being taped in the skybox being fanned and fed grapes as he watches the show.-

Now I could sit here and tell you how Omega Lee is going hit Levi so hard the paint on his face will go flying into the nosebleeds–but I’ll let you all watch it all unfold for yourselves.

I could sit here and tell you as a fact that Levi will bleed so badly that he’ll never be able to wash the blood off–but I’ll let you all watch the blood stain the mat for yourselves.

And I could sit here and tell you that Sushi X isn’t good enough to be in the same ring as Omega—but you all heard what he had to say for yourselves.

He’s desperate for attention. Dying for relevancy. Itching to be worth a damn now that he’s been left to fend for himself. he has the gall to call out MY client for a match, and for what? Because his feelings were hurt that Omega caught him off guard? Because he’s still emotionally devastated that no one cared about him enough to vote him into a title match in his home country?

Paul what you need to realize real quick is that Omega has nothing to prove, not to the likes of you. He’s been here half the time and done more on his own than you ever could. You say he’s third rate, you say he’s nothing to you, yet he haunts your dreams. It’s killing you to know what Omega is becoming the man, the performer that you wish you could be.

Let’s face it, buddy. You KNOW that he’s taking the title back from Levi, which means that you KNOW that standing across the ring from him is the opportunity of a lifetime. But Sushi… if you know all that, then it should be obvious that you can’t handle what you’re asking for.

So what I suggest is that you learn your place, and keep my client’s name out of your mouth. Go and play revolutionary, and keep thinking Cyborg will waste his time on someone else’s battle.

Because Sushi, if Omega Lee is third rate, then what does that say about you?

Savage lets the question linger in the air as he takes a sip of the drink that’s handed to him.

krzy
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Cole Savage on behalf of Omega Lee Empty Re: Cole Savage on behalf of Omega Lee

Post by krzy Tue Feb 02, 2016 10:41 am

-As the 24th Episode of Fusion comes on the air, Cole Savage’s theme hits the speakers, and the crowd gives the man a loud mixed reaction. On one hand, he’s Cole Savage, and the people hate him for it. On the other hand, he’s Cole Savage, and the people love him for it.

He drives a sweet luxury two-door drop top car onto the stage and parks it. He puts his feet on the dashboard and starts to speak.-

Injured.

Omega Lee got hurt doing what he loved and that’s kicking ass. The fact that it was Sushi X that was destroyed in the middle of the ring makes me so happy that it almost brings a tear to my eye.

It’s a shame, it truly is, but what a hell of a way to go out putting on two speculator matches in ONE night, one of those matches he wasn’t supposed to be in.

But I saw the disappointment in his eyes after Levi Marta escaped that cage like a COWARD, and I had to think of something fast. And that’s when our grand scheme all came together to show ol’ Sushi what a “third-tier” wrestler can REALLY do.

And in tough times like these, you’ve got to find the silver lining in all of this, and it’s just feels so good to know that Sushi X will NEVER be able to get his revenge. Every time he thinks of Omega Lee he’ll have to remember the glorious night when my client marched down to the ring and beat him decisively.

Now there’s the matter of what comes next for Cole Savage.

They’re going to look at what happened to Omega Lee as a misstep, I see it as a success. I see it as me taking a man who NOBODY cared about and ushering him into the spotlight to the point where EVERYBODY cared about him, even the company’s arguably top talent. With Omega Lee gone, there’s a void left that’ll be impossible to fill.

I mean look who’s left. Zak Painn? Randy Borton? Ol’ Timmy? The state of this brand is almost too painful to think about. Luckily I always have something in the works. Cole Savage didn’t get to where he is by not having a few tricks up these Egyptian Cotton sleeves.

I will be back, and it’ll be more of the same. And when you see how empty this place feels without me, you’ll be begging Cole Savage to return, and I’ll scream from my skybox that I don’t give a damn what any of you want.

-With that said, Savage reverses off the stage as Fusion cuts to a commercial break.-

krzy
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down