Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
dreams not slayed Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
dreams not slayed Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
dreams not slayed Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
dreams not slayed Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
dreams not slayed Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
dreams not slayed Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
dreams not slayed Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
dreams not slayed Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
dreams not slayed Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
dreams not slayed Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

dreams not slayed

2 posters

Go down

dreams not slayed Empty dreams not slayed

Post by Topher Mod Wed May 18, 2016 5:48 pm

After her defeat in the Vixens Championship Title match a visibly upset Kitty Quinn-Belle heads back to her locker room. When she gets there, she meets up with Jacob Ziegler.

Kitty : Oh hey Jacob, I’m so sorry, It was suppose to be our night, She got the better of me.

Ziegler : Hey don’t be silly, every night is our night. So you lost this time, trust me there will be other opportunities.

Kitty : I guess so, just sad you know, I let all my little botchaManiacs down.

Ziegler : Like I said, look how far you’ve come, in a few short months you’ve gone from being the new vixen, to the #1 contender and being in the Vixens main event at Absolution. You should be proud, now give me a smile. You’re day will come, sooner than later ok.

Kitty : Yea thanks Ziegler, you always know how to cheer me up. It was one loss, I’ll just have to try harder next time.

Ziegler and Quinn-Belle embrace in a hug..

Kitty : Ok you best get ready for the Rumble match…Go get 'em champ.

----

The next night…At a house show...

Mac : Ladies and Gentleman, allow me to introduce to you my guest at this time, she was the #1 contender at last nights PPV Absolution where she was pinned b fury…. She’s The Queen of Botchville…. She’s probably the only person on CMV roster who didn’t assault me before the PPV started….. Give it up for Kitty Quinn-Belle.

Kitty’s music plays out through the arena as the BotchaManiacs scream as loud as they can. She walks down to the ring with a somewhat happy mood and gets in the ring where Mac passes her a mic.

Kitty : Thanks Mac.

Mac : No problem, so Kitty last night you came ever so close to becoming the new Vixens champion but your dreams were indeed slayed, you even hit a Botch-Plex and got that 2.999 as Dashing would say... Oh by the way Dashing thanks for mentioning how i was assaulted multiple times by everyone backstage before the PPV started, but i guess no fucks were given right...sorry about that...however it would be Fury to go and defeat you, what are your thoughts.

Kitty : Wow Mac, think you need to calm down before you get fired but Yea, she won, we all saw it…. But it was just 1 match, Like Ziegler said last night… I’ll bounce back and once again challenge for the Vixens Championship…But Fury my dreams were not slayed, merely put on hold…You see unlike the rest of these Vixens who cry, piss and moan for losing,  I stand tall, more ways than one. But nobody expected much from me, let alone main event the Vixens title match. I’ve come along way in such a short time. So CMV Purgatory is coming up next how about we do this one more time, Hell I’ll even let you decide the match stipulation.

Mac : You heard it here 1st guys… A rematch has been set by Kitty Quinn-Belle…. Will Fury accept it….

Quinn-Belle’s music hit and the scene fades….

(open to Fury)

Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : yes :D

Back to top Go down

dreams not slayed Empty Re: dreams not slayed

Post by The Alpha Female FURY Wed May 18, 2016 6:54 pm

Just as Quinn-Belle’s music hits and the scene was about to fade, the P.A. system is hijacked and Furys music hits, the Champion appears on the ramp gaining the cheers of her fans. She didn’t have the title belt on hand as she strode down to the ring taking a mic, and stepping into the ring. Fury paces around Quinn-Belle and Mac, her fans known as The Warriors are screaming almost as if wanting Fury to attack the Queen of Botchvile.

Fury smiles as if she was almost considering it, but walked over to one of the corners and helping herself to a seat on the top turnbuckle.

Fury: I’ll give you credit for not bitching about Absolution, but you see Quinn your making the same mistake as Aura making demands you can’t make. Last I checked you can’t ask for a Title Rematch unless you lost your title. So you want a rematch its not going to be for the title, you had your chance last night. I’m already set to defend against Jade Divine at Ascendance, she earned a second go at the title. You want another title shot you got to earn but this time do it without Ziegler going to the GM for it.

I’ll fight you at Purgatory Non-Title... and you should have picked your words more carefully Kitty as Hell...Will be Hell in a Cell.

Fury not giving Quinn-Belle a chance to object, dropped the mic onto the mat and hopped of the turnbuckle before leaving the arena.

Grid & Animal- The Blood Brothers- 1xTornado Tag Champions

Gavin 'Extreme' Wheeler- The Wanderers -1XTag Team Champion with THE BISH
Jenny Wheeler

Takeshi Matsumoto- New Orient Express -1xTag Team Champion with Mr Showtime

dreams not slayed 206
dreams not slayed Steve-austin-WWE-office-chair-entrance-ramp-1405013594C
dreams not slayed DX4ewHCW0AArx4j
The Alpha Female FURY
The Alpha Female FURY
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Topher Mod Wed May 18, 2016 7:46 pm

After Fury leaves, the crowd start chanting pussy at Fury and boo her out of the building... Mac scratches his head and doesn't know what to think about that ....

Kitty : lol i maybe known as Kitty.... But by the sound of it we`ve found a real pussy.... A so called champion not going to put her title on the line at a PPV... Probably the 1st time ever so congrats on that.... Maybe the boss should just strip you of the belt, as this is CMV where champions are champions 24/7 not some part timer who think she calls the shots as to when she defends it.... Fury, that is your name, right.. Maybe Timid is a better name.... Lets face it we`ve seen more fury from Mac over here, least he had some balls to call Dashing out earlier... But you Fury have just proven to be the all time worst Vixens Champion of all time.
Oh and for your information i did earn my title shot, you see even though Ziegler went to the GM.... The discussion was, it was going to be  Mariah and Briggs versus you in a 2 on 1 match, when everyone knows i should have been #1 contender already as i beat both former Vixen champions Briggs and that cow-bitch Cassie Maverick with an inside cradle in the same month, there really wasn't no need for the handicap match but the gm had already booked the match, so he added me and made it a 3 on 1.
Purgatory is coming real soon Hell in a cell, the place where we 1st met.... How fitting, But i wouldn't worry about facing Jade Divine at Ascendance because you wont make it. At Purgatory it could very well be your last match, as hell is coming.... That hell is in the form of The Queen of Botchville.

Mac : WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON?

Last edited by topher316 on Fri May 20, 2016 10:00 am; edited 1 time in total

Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by The Alpha Female FURY Thu May 19, 2016 8:56 am

Fury had made it as far as the Titantron when she heard the chanting of the Botchamaniac’s and Kitty calling her a pussy. Hearing that she stopped in her tracks, if the camera zoomed in on her you would have seen one of her fists clenching and her muttering “Now you done it”, she slips the ring Lovely Lewis gave her of her finger and putting it in a pocket on her vest, she didn’t want to damage it with what she was about to do to Kitty.

The Urban Warrior spun around and charged back down towards the ring as Mac decides to get out the ring while he still can. Fury hops over the top rope and rushes the Queen of Botchville and hitting her with a Lou Thesz press and striking her in the face, "You wanna see FURY you fucking got it Bitch!!" a couple of punches into the attack Kitty counters with a few punches of her own and knocking Fury of her.

Both Vixens get back onto their feet, sizing each other up they both lung at the same time and hammering each other with brutal blows neither one of them backing down, Kitty manages to grab Fury and hits her with a knee strike to the jaw staggering the Urban Warrior. Fury staggers back towards the ropes as Quinn-Belle grabs her from behind and locks in the Irish Sleeper.

With this being a outright brawl and not a sanctioned match there was no ref to stop this fight, and it didn’t look like Quinn was going to let Fury go, she had a good hold on the urban warrior but soon she felt Fury about to break out, so she lets her go.

Now freed Fury spun around just in time for Quinn to attempt a Botch-Plex, Quinn had got her into position for the move but Fury struggles and with the pair by the ropes causes both of them to topple over the ropes and out the ring. They both hit the floor hard making the whole crowd wince. The downed vixens rolled about on the floor before they both slowly staggered onto their feet. Fury noticed that they both were close to the ring barrier and seen a chance to end this impromptu brawl, charging Quinn-Belle with a spear driving the both of them through the barrier, the impact knocking both vixens out cold.

Of course this fight hadn’t went unnoticed, as the medics soon got to the scene checking on the pair, Furys man had emerged from backstage, Lovely Lewis knowing that if Fury woke up near Kitty she would restart the fight, it would be better for the two vixens to be treated separately. Picking his downed fiancé up and carrying her off back stage with a few of the medics following behind him.

Jenny Wheeler

dreams not slayed 206
The Alpha Female FURY
The Alpha Female FURY
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Topher Mod Fri May 20, 2016 11:15 am

We are live at the Laredo Energy Arena in Laredo, Texas…. Lisa Evans is backstage interviewing The Queen of Botchville before her Tag Team match later tonight…

Lisa : My guest at this time Kitty Quinn-Belle, So last night you and The Urban Warrior continued what you started at Absolution. You made it very clear you wanted a rematch at the next PPV Purgatory and when Fury came to respond, her answer wasn’t a popular one with the fans and yourself in which you called her out on as she was leaving . This would infuriate Fury and stop her in her tracks, turn back and a brawl erupted between the two of you, which resulted in Fury eventually spearing you through the barricade, knocking the both of you out cold. My question is how are you feeling going in tonight’s match?

Kitty : Well I’m a bit bruised up, but nothing major, I’ll be able to compete. It  will take more than that to keep me down for sure. But mark my words, Fury will pay for what she did last night and at Purgatory we face off where it all started, Hell in a Cell. But there wont be 6 vixens in that match this time, just me and her, 1 on 1. And everyone knows the saying Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned, Well at Purgatory there will be a new saying… Kitty will hath fury in Hell in a Cell.

Lisa : That’s good for the CMV universe and especially The BotchaManiacs that you’re ready to go. So tonight you team up with the unstoppable Jade Divine as you take on two Vixens you know all too well in Aura and Cassie Maverick.

Kitty : Yea I have the up most respect for Jade Divine, she dominated the mini Vixens Royal Rumble eliminating every single one of her opponents, Not an easy feat to do and she definitely deserves her spot at Ascendance in the co-main  event. But Aura and Cassie Maverick, these two cowards have proven to the entire CMV universe that they’ll do anything, walk over anyone, and behave like little children when things don’t go their way. So tonight Jade and myself are going to teach these two Vixens a lesson, A lesson that they should have been taught growing up. I look forward to getting my hands back on these bitches.

Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by The Alpha Female FURY Fri May 20, 2016 1:05 pm

With her not being booked for Fusion, Fury wasn’t at the arena, but that didn’t stop a CMV camera crew from tracking her down. They found her in the same MMA gym she was training in for iron woman match against Cassie months ago. Fury was letting loose on the punching bag in front of her.

The camera crew stopped her for a moment to show her the interview Kitty had before her match.

“That Bitch, I’ll pay for what I did last night thats it. You guys got that Camera running good I want say something about that bullshit”

The crew role the camera and went live straight the Titantron in the Laredo Energy Arena just before the Vixens Tag Team was about to start.

“Kitty you bitch, You fucking deserved what you got last night. Don’t give the whole I’m innocent bullshit, you knew what you were doing and purposely provoked me. You proved yourself wrong with all the ‘I’m not like the other vixens who cry, piss and moan’, your just as bad as the rest of them. You’re not getting the match you want so you call me a pussy, piss poor move.

I’m no Coward i proved that at that Handicap when I could have just as easily no showed that bullshit. I denied you a title rematch because one your shot was Absolution, when it was clearly fucking stated that whoever won that match would defend against the mini rumble winner at Acsendance. You lost so you have to work your way back up to get your next shot. Two I beat you at Absolution one on one, so I have nothing more to prove to you or the CMV universe, why should i waste my time on you.
So Fuck You Bitch!!”

She ends the recording by giving the camera double middle fingers before punching the camera again.

Jenny Wheeler

dreams not slayed 206
The Alpha Female FURY
The Alpha Female FURY
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Topher Mod Fri May 20, 2016 3:46 pm

Back at tonight’s arena, Quinn-Belle is ready for her tag team encounter which is mere moments away…when Mac Thompson comes hopping up to her..

Mac : Heyyy Quinn, Quinn…Quinn-Belle over here…

Kitty : Why are you limping?

Mac : Oh just everyone attacking me you know, the usual.

Mac Thompson goes on to tell her about Fury’s comments….

Kitty : Well Mac, we know Fury isn’t the smartest Vixen around here, I never called her a pussy. It was the fans, I just acknowledged it. She wants to get upset over it and blame me because the CMV universe see her for what she really is then that’s on her. Maybe she needs anger management or something.
Like you said Mac, she had to list reasons why not to face me for the title one more time… She beat me once and thinks there’s nothing else to prove…. Big mistake, a true champion always proves she’s the best by accepting all challenges no matter how many times you may have beaten them. A true champion looks to show the world that beating them once wasn’t a fluke… A true champion is a fighting champion, something Fury is clearly not.
So Mac, you tell me…  In your days of been an interviewer here in CMV, Have you ever seen a Vixen say no I’m not defending my title, I’ve already beaten her…. It’s quite sad really considering she goes on about being a role model.  But I came out and asked her if she wanted to do it 1 more time at Purgatory but she tucked her tail between her legs and walked away… Now if you don’t mind Mac, my match is coming up.

Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down