Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
No more hopes and dreams Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
No more hopes and dreams Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
No more hopes and dreams Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
No more hopes and dreams Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
No more hopes and dreams Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
No more hopes and dreams Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
No more hopes and dreams Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
No more hopes and dreams Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
No more hopes and dreams Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
No more hopes and dreams Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

No more hopes and dreams

Go down

No more hopes and dreams Empty No more hopes and dreams

Post by Batman Sun Apr 18, 2021 6:47 pm

It's after his unsuccessful debut match on Supremacy where we see Schmidty walking backstage, drying his face with a towel with Dara holding her neck behind him. That's when a random, unnamed interviewer stops him.

Interviewer
Schmidty, could we get your thoughts after losing your first match here on Supremacy?

Schmidty
Who the fuck do you think you are? Huh? You're talking to a LEGEND in this business. I have won so much in my career and you want to talk about this tiny little loss? Are you crazy? I have broken necks for less. Get the hell out of my face!

With that, he pushes the man down, before snatching the microphone and staring into the camera.

Schmidty
Listen up, I don't give a shit about losing tonight. It means nothing to my agenda. It takes nothing away from my contendership to those tag titles. Dara and I hit a snag, but that doesn't stop us from standing tall at that stupid Senate show. I think some of you may be foolish enough to forget who the hell I am. My name is Schmidty, you want to know what that means? It means I take anything I want. I take over shows. I take gold. I steal opportunities. Don't hate the player, hate the game that I just so happen to be damn good at changing! So next week, we find out who we're facing for those titles. One team, will stand across from two hungry lions. And you already know, we're gonna eat them alive on live television. Why? Because it's me. I'm a dangerous man.

He looks a tad bit more serious to set the mood for what he says next.

Schmidty
I SAVED this show at Validation. I was the hero that YOU ALL NEEDED! Yet, the staff has the AUDACITY to ask me about my loss tonight? There wasn't a title on the line was there? I don't think so. Why the hell would I give it my all in an exhibition match? A match that means nothing. I want the entire Supremacy locker room, and all the low tier employees on this show to give me the respect I absolutely DESERVE! I see too many punks walking around here as if they are anywhere near the same level as me. Just because I am stepping away from my mission to restore this company, doesn't mean I'm blind to what's going on around me. This show is full of fools and flukes who in due time will learn their place. Doesn't matter if you're an old foe, or a crooked politician, I'll do what I do best at the end of the day and destroy hopes and dreams. Hell this time around, I will do more than that! All this dreaming of being the future of this company by all of these little twitter warriors and punk kids will CEASE when i'm done with them! I am here to burn down the structure of this pitiful era and piss out the flames from the ground. And even if it wasn't my mission to do that in order to restore this company to it's glory, I would STILL do it, just.....because.......I can.

Accomplishments :
Batman
Batman
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Tunnel Snakes Rule

Back to top Go down