Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Sweet Dreams...are made of this Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Sweet Dreams...are made of this Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Sweet Dreams...are made of this Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Sweet Dreams...are made of this Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Sweet Dreams...are made of this Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Sweet Dreams...are made of this Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Sweet Dreams...are made of this Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Sweet Dreams...are made of this Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Sweet Dreams...are made of this Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Sweet Dreams...are made of this Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Sweet Dreams...are made of this

2 posters

Go down

Sweet Dreams...are made of this Empty Sweet Dreams...are made of this

Post by Childish Meltzer Thu Oct 12, 2017 1:17 pm

Static.  We appear to be inside of a castle type atmosphere. The fastle seems to have had better days as the place seems to be abandoned. The camera's mic picks up a gravelly voice singing. The camera pans down falling the source of singing singing.

???
Sweet dreams are made of…. This.

Who am I to disagree?

A large puff of smoke filters across the screen slowly as the camera pans around to see Chet Taylor seated comfortably upon a throne like chair at the head of a refined wooden table. His face seems amused, he puts the cigarette back in his smiling mouth and shrugs his shoulders. For once Chet is alone, without his cohorts or even Aaron Waite.

Chet Taylor
Sweet dreams are made of…. This.

Who am I to disagree?
....I travel the world

And the seven seas,
Everybody's looking for something.....

If one was to answer such a question, one would say… the perfect candidate.

Everybody wants to rule the world.

"Climb 2 Fame". A fitting name don't you thing? This pay-per-view everyone has a chance to prove something to not only themselves but to the world. Like myself for example, I get to show the world what I’ve been talking about this whole time. A bigger stage to send my message. But in order to do that….I must first be crowned king. But like I said...everybody wants to rule.

Be it a family man who is so family orientated, that he can’t put together the fact that his own failing heart is a representation of his family unit. Every palpitation signifies them thinking less of their father or husband. His nightmare is within his reality….. so he dreams.

It could be the lost sheep, the one who was controlled but broke free. Yet when his cocoon did open it was not wings that spread but evil intentions. From the light his path started in, he now stumbles in darkness. His nightmare is within…… so he dreams.

The painted smile creeps its way into the room, behind it nothing but heartache and anguish. Whilst he may have banished the man many couldn’t beat, he’s stalled since. Whilst his painted smile tells a story of happiness and joy in what he does, the soul oozes a disagreement. He reached his dream….. But his reality is a nightmare.

Then it comes to what could be considered ones nightmare. How does one combat what one can’t understand?

Genesis… The first book ever written and everything was created in his image…. The author has never stood across from them. He may be responsible but would you take responsibility?

Parental instinct meshes into the want to hurt, one knows the damage that can be inflicted. The first book of god was etched out as his dream for humanity; little was he to know it would be his deepest regret….And that day god created a nightmare…
You see on the first day one was born, on the second he inherited, on the third he earned, the fourth he accomplished, the fifth he attempted, the sixth he negotiated and on the seventh…..

HE TOOK.

Every man or thing has their vices, but they all ultimately have the same end goal. From a lowly family man to the most vile of creations, they all fight with the same ending in mind. They want to wear the crown and be known as the ruler of all. From the weakest heart, to the painted smile, the new direction or the unity of evil, the goal is the same. To be the best and for everyone to know it.Not many get to live their dream though, their realities are rooted within a nightmare. Their struggle to obtain what is not within their grasp may spur their very drive, but it’s also their biggest weakness. The weakest heart fights beyond his heart’s capability. The painted smile feels nothing but sorrow, The enlightened ones path is the darkest route. And the first book that was ever written, Genesis……. Has been around so long it’s created it’s own holes in its very premise.

Their struggle is real, their struggle is nightmarish.For only one man wears the crown.

Sweet dreams are made of…. ME.

Who are YOU to disagree?

Chet places a crown upon his head, dropping his feet on top the wooden table as he continues his singing

Childish Meltzer
Childish Meltzer
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Sweet Dreams...are made of this Empty Re: Sweet Dreams...are made of this

Post by krzy Thu Oct 12, 2017 1:26 pm

bless your cold heart

krzy
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down