Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Azreal as it gets! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Azreal as it gets! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Azreal as it gets! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Azreal as it gets! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Azreal as it gets! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Azreal as it gets! Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Azreal as it gets! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Azreal as it gets! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Azreal as it gets! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Azreal as it gets! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Azreal as it gets!

2 posters

Go down

Azreal as it gets! Empty Azreal as it gets!

Post by tazzy4u2 Tue May 24, 2016 5:57 am

Saturday Night Genesis: Episode 209! LIVE from the sold-out Blue Cross Center in Rochester, New York is finally over and Lisa Evans is patrolling backstage as usual looking for some last minute interviews as she rounds the corner and sees Paul Hayman walking through a door into the parking lot. She follows him through to find him talking to Headhunter next to a humvee.

Lisa: Paul? A quick word? Where were you tonight?

Paul: Ah Miss Evans, good to see you as always. Well as you know the 7foot 1 400 pound leviathin here isnt my only client. I did have some other obligations and I was more than confident my client could repeat his debut match at Dark Carnival.

Lisa: Well as Dashing asked on commentary what next for Headhunter?

Paul: Well Lisa lets stop and think a minute. My client has only been pinned once. My client has beaten Mr money in the bank. My client has beaten a two times CMV Undisputed champion.My client has a record equalled only by that of champions and yet look at who gets the title shots?
Who was in the fatal 4 way LIsa?

Lisa: Well it was

Paul: Let me tell you who Lisa. Grid , a man with 1 win behind him? Paul Anderson, a man who is too scared to wrestle his own matches recently, Jimmaurie Williams, the man who couldnt even keep the belt in the first place and Chris Andrews. A man who has done what recently exactly?

The anarchy title? Seriously does anyone other than that self righteous idiot care about the title? Sushi X is only going for it to shut him up.

The undisputed title? Previously held by a man my client has beaten twice. Novak and Kendal Wolfe both come out of nowhere and are in the picture for the title? The only man in any title match that deserves to be there is JustIN Sane.

Whats next for my client??
MY client will continue to dominate Genesis against all comers until he gets what he deserves.

Just then as Paul Hayman looks to be going red in the face and running out of breathe  a new figure not seen before in CMV also enters the parking lot.....

Open to HardlineOyster
tazzy4u2
tazzy4u2
Midcard Playboy
Midcard Playboy

Back to top Go down

Azreal as it gets! Empty Re: Azreal as it gets!

Post by "The Mad Oyster" Hardline Tue May 24, 2016 8:15 am

Unknown voice: Hey hey Paul.

The figure comes out to be Azreal,

Azreal: I say Paul, you have one heck of a beast at your side I mean so far on an undefeated streak, and he once again beat Randy Borton. Now I may have only had one match but I'm also undefeated, now Paul you're a mastermind I think you can guess what I'm about to ask. Cause let me tell you one thing, I may need more than one super kick to pin your monster, but I will only need one to take him down. But I don't need an answer right now, how about maybe Fusion, me and Headhunter face-to-face and then you give me your answer. Now if you'll excuse me the Best One Around has other matters to attend to, see ya later Paul.

Azreal leaves the parking lot, as the camera zooms in on an agitated Paul Heyman

Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : When someone takes a shot at me,and doesn't expect me to fight back.

Back to top Go down