Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Azreal is the Real Deal Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Azreal is the Real Deal Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Azreal is the Real Deal Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Azreal is the Real Deal Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Azreal is the Real Deal Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Azreal is the Real Deal Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Azreal is the Real Deal Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Azreal is the Real Deal Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Azreal is the Real Deal Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Azreal is the Real Deal Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Azreal is the Real Deal

2 posters

Go down

Azreal is the Real Deal Empty Azreal is the Real Deal

Post by "The Mad Oyster" Hardline Mon Jun 20, 2016 12:47 am

After Fusion comes back from commercial break, Azreal is seen backstage chugging down a bottle of water. Then Mac comes in

Mac: Excuse me Azreal, but what are you doing here on Fusion you don't have a match tonight. I mean after that squash match between you and Headhunter on Genesis, I didn't think you would show your face around here anymore.

Azreal puts down the water bottle

Azreal: Shut up, cause no one cares what you say, and I don't care that I got squashed in my matches with Headhunter, I proved to every CMV superstar and the fans that I can handle myself, I can stand against Headhunter, and that I can fight. Now as far as I know Headhunter and Jimmaurie are fighting Extreme Conditions at Ascendence, and if Extreme Conditions sees this, I will gladly be their manager just in case Paul Heyman shows up to run his mouth. Now I'm pretty sure the card is filled up for Ascendence, BUT after Ascendence I will gladly take any challenge. Anytime......Anywhere, just name it and I will accept it.

Right after he says that Chris Andrews walks by title on his shoulder, which cause Mac to cower in fear.

Azreal then picks up his water bottle and throws it at the back of Chris Andrews soaking him, when Andrews turns around all he sees is Mac next to a water cooler cause Azreal got the hell out of there. And Andrews walks toward Mac.

(Open to topher just for fun)
Azreal is the Real Deal 67-8
"The Mad Oyster" Hardline
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : When someone takes a shot at me,and doesn't expect me to fight back.

Back to top Go down

Azreal is the Real Deal Empty Re: Azreal is the Real Deal

Post by Topher Mod Mon Jun 20, 2016 4:46 pm

Didn't give me much time, but i'll do a quick promo.....
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Brit : What the hell Maccy, are you fuckin serious.

Mac  Wait...wait....no it wasn't me, it was Az....

Brit : Shut ya face, look what ya did.

Mac : I swear...

Brit : Nah get 'ere

Andrews grabs Mac by his tie and drags him into the catering area. Where a huge buffet is set up.

Brit : Lets see what we have `ere, how about some punch.

Andrews grabs the back of Mac`s head and rams him face first into the bowl of punch. Then drags him over to a table with a variety of sandwiches.

Brit : What sarnie ya fancy, how about this one, looks like shit, what is it, fuckin marmite, disgusting.

Brit decides to just smash Mac's face into all of the sandwiches on the table, we can hear the fans counting how many times as they watch it on the titantron.

Mac : Welp, anyone....Why me….

Several backstage crew ignore Mac’s cries for help.

Brit : Stop ya bitchin ya scrawny little fuck.

Miles and The Octopus are sitting at a table downing some beers….

Miles : Fa fuck sakes, there goes Andrews again .

Oliver : Put the bastard through the cake.

Andrews sees the cake and sets up Mac for a Cliffhanger which sends Mac into the cake and through the table.

Brit : Octopus get the dumpster.

Octopus goes off out of the catering area in search for a dumpster as Miles goes to toilet for a cheeky piss.

Azreal walks past whistling looking all innocent… Bloody Brit watches as he walks past as he turns back ….. Jaxon Jordan hits an hashtag on Andrews square on the jaw, knocking him out cold.
Jaxon smiles and walks off, Foreign Affairs return  and see Andrews unconscious  and rush to help there fallen friend.
Topher Mod
Topher Mod
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : yes :D

Back to top Go down