Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Azreal vs Headhunter Aftermath Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Azreal vs Headhunter Aftermath Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Azreal vs Headhunter Aftermath Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Azreal vs Headhunter Aftermath Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Azreal vs Headhunter Aftermath Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Azreal vs Headhunter Aftermath Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Azreal vs Headhunter Aftermath Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Azreal vs Headhunter Aftermath Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Azreal vs Headhunter Aftermath Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Azreal vs Headhunter Aftermath Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Azreal vs Headhunter Aftermath

2 posters

Go down

Azreal vs Headhunter Aftermath Empty Azreal vs Headhunter Aftermath

Post by "The Mad Oyster" Hardline Tue Jun 07, 2016 12:14 am

The match ends with Headhunter standing tall over Azreal, Headhunter goes to leave the ring until Paul Heyman comes out and into the ring.

Paul Heyman: BREAK HIM HEADHUNTER DO IT!!!!

Paul Heyman goes to pick Azreal up as Headhunter gets ready but Azreal slips out and Superkicks Paul square in the face causing the walrus to scream and roll out the ring. Headhunter turns around to see Azreal barely able to stand but waving him to attack

Azreal: Come on you fat bastard I ain't giving up, you're gonna have to kill me first.

(Open to tazzy)
Azreal vs Headhunter Aftermath 67-8
"The Mad Oyster" Hardline
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : When someone takes a shot at me,and doesn't expect me to fight back.

Back to top Go down

Azreal vs Headhunter Aftermath Empty Re: Azreal vs Headhunter Aftermath

Post by tazzy4u2 Tue Jun 07, 2016 5:09 am

Headhunter charges Azreal hitting him hard with a body check sending him to the ground. He continues his run past the now prone man and bounces off the ropes to jump in the air and splash down with all 400 pounds onto the chest of Azreal. The air is forced out of the man with a big whoosh and Headhunter stands up reaching for an arm to drag the man into the corner.
Paul Hayman , now safe again , climbs back into the ring rubbing his chin.

Wait, wait. This isnt enough! You want my client to kill you? Thats fine by me. Lets see how you stand up in a No Holds Barred match with the 7foot 400 pound leviathon!

With that Paul slaps Azreal across the face and beckoning to Headhunter once again climbs out of the ring.
tazzy4u2
tazzy4u2
Midcard Playboy
Midcard Playboy

Back to top Go down