Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Saved by the Belle Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Saved by the Belle Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Saved by the Belle Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Saved by the Belle Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Saved by the Belle Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Saved by the Belle Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Saved by the Belle Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Saved by the Belle Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Saved by the Belle Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Saved by the Belle Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Saved by the Belle

2 posters

Go down

Saved by the Belle Empty Saved by the Belle

Post by Topher Mod Fri May 27, 2016 10:13 am

Fusion #210 and we are live from the BancorpSouth Arena in  Tupelo, Mississippi and we’ve just witnessed a true vixens match up between Kitty Quinn-Belle and Jade Divine. After Quinn hits Saved by the Belle (Helluva kick) for the 3 count, Both vixens stare at each and Divine offers her hand, Quinn accepts and they shake hands. Jade smiles, jumps out of the ring and she and Sushi-X leave….Quinn-Belle continues celebrating as Mac Thompson comes rushing down the isle almost tripping himself up in the process.

Mac : You did it Quinn-Belle, you did it… Ladies and Gentlemen your #1 contender for the Vixens Championship at Purgatory against Fury in Hell in a Cell. Now Quinn-Belle as we just saw it seemed like you had to win this match by any means necessary, even if it meant some cheap shots. Your thoughts please

Kitty : Well we all know I’ve come along way since my debut, Like I’ve said before, Jade was kicking my arse when I first arrived here in CMV, So this win was special to me, it’s always an honour to face 1 of the best in the world. But to get a 3 count on Jade to become #1 contender, pretty awesome right…. But let me address what you and probably others and I bet Fury will have something to say too…  True  it was a must win match for me and people are going to say I had help and what not, But lets review what just happened.... People are going to say Ziegler won it for me, but the fact is Sushi-X interfered first when I hit the Botch-Plex, so Ziegler threw in a chair, But it became apparent to me that i had to win like you said any means necessary, But I hit the Saved by the Belle the 1st time and clearly had Jade pinned for over a 3 count but the referee just stood there as he was confused or something, So the match continued…. Then I hit Quinn for the Win and this time Sushi-X  literally had to pull the referee out. It was looking like  it wasn’t going to be my day. Then Jade hits me with a wristlock suplex and when my guy Ziegler did what Sushi-X had just done moments earlier, the ref decides to eject him. Talk about biased refereeing, I wouldn’t be surprised if Fury payed the ref off or something, anything to not defend her title right. But I hit a 2nd Saved by the Belle and got the victory.
So yea, people can talk , but we all saw how it really went down. I came out to win and that’s what I did.

Mac : Well that win has just earned you a 1 way ticket to Purgatory as the #1 contender for Fury’s Vixens Championship.  You will face her in the confines of Hell in a Cell…. The last time you was in that structure Fury pinned you for the 3 to become Vixens champion.

Kitty : True, she did, but that’s in the past, I’m not looking in the past, I’m looking at the future. The future is Purgatory, where I become the next Vixens champion and yes I will do what ever it takes to become the champ, whether it be using steel chairs, or ramming her head into the cell.........But i will tell you this,  Inside Hell in a Cell, I will hit Saved by the Belle and be crowned your new CMV Vixens champion.

Last edited by topher316 on Fri May 27, 2016 8:11 pm; edited 1 time in total

Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : yes :D

Back to top Go down

Saved by the Belle Empty Re: Saved by the Belle

Post by Maurie Fri May 27, 2016 6:18 pm

Punny title.

Jimmaurie Williams:  2x CMV International Champion. Debut Episode 109.
Parker: 1x European Champion
Anthony Brown: 1x Television Champion
Miles Kelly: 1x Longest Reigning Rising Star Champion
Maurie
Maurie
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Meme Culture

Back to top Go down