Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Angels can't be saved Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Angels can't be saved Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Angels can't be saved Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Angels can't be saved Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Angels can't be saved Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Angels can't be saved Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Angels can't be saved Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Angels can't be saved Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Angels can't be saved Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Angels can't be saved Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Angels can't be saved

Go down

Angels can't be saved Empty Angels can't be saved

Post by RiftedEnergy Mon Aug 16, 2021 11:30 am

Quantum is seen in the gorilla position, presumably just before his upcoming match. He doesn't have a dictionary, he doesn't have a bag of chips, and he doesn't doesn't a smile in his eyes. He also doesn't have the CMV European Championship. He almost had the United States Championship... but then Vin Diesel came along and said "You ALMOST had mea?!? ya Neva had me! You neva had ya car!"

He sees the camera "oh hey... did you know that Angels have no salvation plan? It's cannon,  there never was one in place. Reason being, right? You'd think, like, your angel has your back thick and thin, start to finish, right? I mean... it's kinda like if someone told you the future and you knew what was gonna happen, then you disregarded everything they said anyway and did your own thing. Really intriguing stuff, if you ask me. If you knew the ultimate outcome, why would you choose any different?

Well, I can't speak for any angels, but I can say that I have always felt that, in the end, if I HAD to suffer, I'd rather suffer for good than have to suffer for evil.

But anyway, that's a side thought. Onto other news. Chris Proudfoot loses CMV Global Championship in first title defense since cashing in MITB and pinning Rip Van Wrinkle in a hospital bed. Or was it a corpse in a morgue? Couldn't have been a morgue, you know why... ya you know why... say it... say it... Kings Never Die

But I might be mixing my universes here, holup back it up....

Angels have no salvation. Yeah, I covered that... uh... Proudfoot losing things... yeah he covered that...

I had a point I was gonna make but I just can't remember. Back it up some more...

Let's get a flashback reel going, we need some PTSD. Take it back to 2k20. Forward? No... backwards to 2k20, before we went forwards to 2k19 (that's when I saved everyone... no spoilers)

Episode 658, Supremacy. Chris Proudfoot pins Quantum. K.

Episode 660 2v3 Handicap match, God's Chosen vs Quantum and Bob Luger. Bob Luger pinned.

I just like bringing that up because I'm no stranger to handicap matches, 9 episodes later Episode 669 was 2v1, only this time it was Quantum vs the Tag Champs, Bloody Justice and Jared Leon. Quantum wins... a 2v1... vs tag Champs.

Thats why in 675 I became a 6x tag team champion.

That's also the same reason why in Episode 677, Quantum pins the CMV Undisputed Heavyweight Champion Chris Proudfoot.

And here we are, a hundred and 30 or so episodes later....

This is not the same Chris Proudfoot from 658. I mean, 677 Proudfoot wasn't the same as 658, cmon.

So you think this Proudfoot is the same that won King Of the Ring? Is the same as the one that won MITB? I think we all know it's not.

Am I the same Quantum? I mean, ya I'm the same. I'm The Anomaly. But progress is forward, regress is backwards. I'm always moving forward, steadily. Proudfoot is moving forward also, he's droppin tracks left and right.

Hey Proudfoot, I got some bars for ya. Here you go:

'These hands of mine? They be like the sand of time, steadily grinding in your eyes while you're stuck just frozen in line.'

Pretty good huh? I thought it was neat. And for sure that is something you can keep, put it with a song... go head, rap it to the beat,

But right before you go to sleep you might hear a creaak... you might think its me when I sneak when I creep, but im coming for you like a comet bringing Hot-Fire rocks mixed with some sleet... you might think that lyrically with you I cannot compete. But that's because  I'm not a rapper, I'm a Com-plete ath-lete fitted with cleats...then you'll know I don't even need my hands cuz Im PROUD of the Timestamp from my FEET.

I bet they got a camera on you right now saying 'BLEEEEEEEEP!!!!!!"
RiftedEnergy
RiftedEnergy
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down