Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
"I told you so." - Schmidty Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
"I told you so." - Schmidty Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
"I told you so." - Schmidty Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
"I told you so." - Schmidty Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
"I told you so." - Schmidty Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
"I told you so." - Schmidty Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
"I told you so." - Schmidty Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
"I told you so." - Schmidty Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
"I told you so." - Schmidty Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
"I told you so." - Schmidty Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

"I told you so." - Schmidty

2 posters

Go down

"I told you so." - Schmidty Empty "I told you so." - Schmidty

Post by Batman Sun May 29, 2016 9:16 pm

Redemption Road rages forward as NEW European Champion, Schmidty is spotted backstage by newly signed interviewer, Rob Myers.

Rob Myers
Excuse me Schmidty, but you just debuted her in CMV, and in your VERY first match, you walked out as European Champion. Do you have any words for the CMV universe as well as the entire roster that may of been in shock after your hand was raised?

Schmidty's eyes doesn't leave Rob's face. He stares at him, trying to find out where he pulled that question out of. Sizing him up. Sort of letting him know that he'd answer him when he's ready instead of allowing some random guy stop him on his way to his locker room for an interview that starts with an insulting first question., And then finally, he took a deep breath, closing his eyes for one second before opening them with the words coming out of his mouth in such a cool, calm manner.

Schmidty
There's....nothing to be in shock about.

He closed his eyes once more taking in another deep breath before opening them with a growing smiling on his face as he holds up the European Championship to his right shoulder.

Schmidty
I backed up my claims. That's all it was. Leo....he was a victim. My first victim here in CMV. It wasn't the European Championship that brought me to him. No, it was this idea he and Cole painted for him that made him a hero. I simply exposed him for what he truly was. No hero....nah. Leo Cruz is a jobber. A self-made jobber.....yeah. The moment he laced up that mask and shied away from mic time, he was bound to the chains of any corporate office within a wrestling company. Chains that binded him to one spot. He managed to grab onto the hand of Cole Savage and reached places he wasn't supposed to reach. That's why I did what I had to do. Took his spot. Took his title. And I took his dignity. He doesn't belong here. And I proved that.

Rob Myers
So, what are you plans seeing forward now that you've defeated Leo Cruz and became CMV European Champion?

Schmidty
I continue to seek out those who don't belong. Expose the frauds. Bring reality into everyone's playset. It's a natural order. It is everything that you see. And people decide to look past it. Causing a mess that nobody wants to clean up. It just so happens to be, i'm that guy. I'm the one who cleans it up. I'm the one who wants to clean it up. So what am I gonna do? Clean up CMV. Only now, I got this nifty little title belt to wear while I do it.

Rob Myers
It is a nice title.

Schmidty
Right? It'll fit good around my coat rack.

Rob Myers
A coat rack?

Schmidty
Yeah, I like to stay classy. Something you wouldn't know Mr. wear a ninja turtles necktie to work.

Rob looks down at his necktie in disappointment as Schmidty continues. Only this time, mimicking Rob's voice.

Schmidty
Ahem, Schmidty how do you feel about all the hate being shown towards your win.

He nods and proceeds to answer his own question.

Schmidty
Well, it's mostly on the internet. People who don't have the power to get their voice heard in person tend to do it through text online. I mean, have you checked my twitter feed? All sorts of little crybabies out there, complaining about not only the results of the match. But my looks too? I mean, here check this out. This interview just transformed into "Schmidty Reads Hate Tweets".

He brings up his phone and begins to scroll through his feed, picking out certain tweets.

Schmidty
Look at this one. By @Miztacular "Schmidty has a bum chin".

He looks at Rob with a constipated look on his face. As if he's confused and has to take a shit at the same time.

Schmidty
What the hell is a bum chin? Huh?

Rob shrugs as Schmidty continues.

Schmidty
Here's one by @ChildestGent "Schmidty looks generic.".

Schmidty smiles.

Schmidty
Aha, but this belt doesn't. And little ole generic Schmidty won it from your silly little pal Leo Cruz.

He looks at the belt to admire it before looking back at Rob, trying to find use for him.

Schmidty
Here Rob, make yourself useful and read me off another tweet. Here's one.

Schmidty hands him the phone as he squints his eyes to read the tweet Schmidty pulled up for him. He looked confused but knew he had to read it or the classic rules of a wrestling interviewer will apply and he'll get his ass whipped for not listening to the wrestler that he's interviewing. Or Bloody Brit will appear around the corner and kick his ass.

Rob Myers
Uh...um.......Schm..Schmidty wrote "Letters behind a screen doesn't matter. These one's do tho. To all my haters, fuck off. Thanks."

Schmidty
Ooh that's a good one.

Rob Myers
You wrote it.

Schmidty
Nah.

Schmidty then casually snatches his phone back and walks off camera with the title comfortably propped up on his shoulder.

Batman
Batman
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Tunnel Snakes Rule

Back to top Go down

"I told you so." - Schmidty Empty Re: "I told you so." - Schmidty

Post by Mr. Dashing Sun May 29, 2016 11:04 pm

Pls stop making up interviewers every other promo.
Mr. Dashing
Mr. Dashing
Admin
Admin

Humor : Knock knock!

https://communityuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 29, 2016 11:07 pm

Dashing, you know the rules. If it isn't a follow-on promo, you gotta delete the post, you cheeky bugger. Better delete yours and mine's comments.

Back to top Go down

Post by Batman Sun May 29, 2016 11:11 pm

Tell Topher to stop beating up the other ones
Batman
Batman
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Tunnel Snakes Rule

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content