Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
REVENGE!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
REVENGE!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
REVENGE!!!! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
REVENGE!!!! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
REVENGE!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
REVENGE!!!! Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
REVENGE!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
REVENGE!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
REVENGE!!!! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
REVENGE!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

REVENGE!!!!

Go down

REVENGE!!!! Empty REVENGE!!!!

Post by Topher Mod Sat Jun 04, 2016 12:49 pm

Edith : And the neeeeeeeeew CMV International Champion…………The Bloody Brit Chris Andreeeeeeeeeeeeews

REVENGE!!!! Giphy

The Bloody Brit drops to his knees as he realizes he has become the new International Champion. He then celebrates in the ring, climbing the turnbuckles… The rest of Foreign Affairs make there way down the isle and into the ring to celebrate with him. Miles and Caine lift the Bloody Brit onto their shoulders as Brit holds the title up… After the celebrations are done, Foreign Affairs make there way backstage, where good old Mac T is waiting nervously ….

Maccy : F.F.F.F.Foreign Affairs may I get a few words with you?

Miles : Jesus, this guy again, don’t ya ever learn, Octopus get the dumpster…

Oliver Caine walks off screen, looking for a dumpster.

Maccy : C’mon guys no need for that.

Brit : Ya best hurry up then before Oliver comes back with a dumpster with your name on it.

Maccy : yes, yes ok umm, As we just saw you finally got some revenge on Morgan Jackson by pinning him, ending his 3 month unbeaten streak and only the 2nd man to actually pin him making you the new International Champion.

Brit: (Long Pause)……………

Maccy : Please before Oliver comes back….

Brit : Ha only messing with ya Maccy, But ya see nobody cares about his little unbeaten streak, But lets face it on his debut he lost to the man who once held this title that I hold right now in Jaxon Jordan….  Jackson came into CMV with intent on taking out Foreign Affairs once and for all, claiming we were an embarrassment, yet he lost on his debut now that’s embarrassing for someone spouting off garbage all the time….Yes he may have ended Sebastian’s career, but the punk did it with a tyre iron….So we let him think he had the advantage, making him think he was all that. But in reality he got what he deserved and at Home-Coming he used the ropes for the 3 count, and tonight he tried that shit again, but I powered out of it this time, no way he’s doing that to me twice.
But as you appropriately said I got some revenge on Jackson…. Well said Maccy, I definitely got me some revenge, revenge for what he did to Sebastian, revenge on what he did to Foreign Affairs and revenge for what he did to me at Home-Coming, yea he may have beaten me twice, but who won when it mattered and I didn’t need ropes to win, I rolled out of the ring, then rolled back into the ring hit him with a cheeky jab, and boom Revenge or as I call it  REVEN 8 E for the 1..2..3. to become the New International Champion. A true Brit as Champ and not some sad, desperate, wannabe gangsta. But lets take a quick look at the monitors of me hitting the Reven 8 E on Morgan Jackson

REVENGE!!!! Giphy

Brit : Look at him snap backwards, glorious…. Well they do say Revenge is a dish best served cold….. I say Reven 8 E is best served to cunts who deserve it.

Maccy : One more question, why do you call your finisher move Reven 8 E ?

Brit : Revenge …..c’mon Maccy, don’t be a retard, it’s no hard to figure it out…. But listen yea, F.A are gonna celebrate, with a few beers, a few lagers well a lot actually, so if ya don’t mind piss off….

Mac Thompson slowly walks backwards when he bumps into something, he slowly turns around to see a dumpster, Mac looks at Oliver, then at Miles and then at Bloody Brit. He puts his head down thinking ffs and decides to just throw himself in.

Oliver : What is wrong with ya Maccy, we were just messing with ya, ya silly little bastard.

Oliver slams the lid down hard and pushes the dumpster down the corridor with Mac screaming like a little girl inside.

Scene fades…
Topher Mod
Topher Mod
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : yes :D

Back to top Go down