Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
You got your revenge... Now it's my turn Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
You got your revenge... Now it's my turn Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
You got your revenge... Now it's my turn Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
You got your revenge... Now it's my turn Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
You got your revenge... Now it's my turn Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
You got your revenge... Now it's my turn Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
You got your revenge... Now it's my turn Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
You got your revenge... Now it's my turn Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
You got your revenge... Now it's my turn Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
You got your revenge... Now it's my turn Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

You got your revenge... Now it's my turn

Go down

You got your revenge... Now it's my turn Empty You got your revenge... Now it's my turn

Post by Guest Fri Sep 09, 2016 3:38 am

Cobalt Ketchup
Alright, so let me get this straight. MJ Warrior and I go out there and blow the roof off the building at the live show. We put on an absolute clinic. And then I go to shake his hand as the crowd is going nuts and he blows me off.

So I'm decompressing in the back and I guess he found a friend. And his friend wants to get some revenge for him. But I don't see how it was necessary. We put on a good show. Yeah, I won, but honestly I would have been ok losing that match because of everything we put into it. But that's not how it panned out.

So his buddy wants to come in and smack me upside the head with a sledge hammer... And then they practice their new tag team finisher on me....

Do you think you walking into the locker room and beating me up is going to solidify you as a tag team threat? I'm only one man, if anything to me, it makes you look like a bunch of bullies.

So maybe you got your revenge and maybe it's time for me to get mine. I accepted your challenge MJ Warrior in good sportsmanship, but you had to be a bad sport with your new friend. So that's life.

So if anyone in the lockerroom wants to help me take these guys on, then speak up. If not, I'll take them on by myself. 1 on 1 (already beat one of you) 2 on 1... Shoot, go find another friend and we can make it 3 on 1. I'm here to have fun, but you want to make a statement and try to make it personal.  Just know, you snuck one on me before with that sledge hammer and it won't happen again.

And Ps... To Teddy Soloway.... I totally would have beat you in that race to the buffet.

Back to top Go down

You got your revenge... Now it's my turn Empty Re: You got your revenge... Now it's my turn

Post by Guest Sat Sep 10, 2016 2:31 pm

After witnessing what Cobalt said Bloody Justice was beyond mad to the point he was almost cussing. The camera guy notices he's back in the Bloody woods as its been called.

Bloody Justice:

So you wanna say we are bullies ketchup well guess what if anything you had what was coming to you we warned you if you won that we would attack and you won so we attacked now onto another thing ketchup of you want to face my partner again go ahead but I say this next fusion be it either on the main show or be it the life show you vs me anarchy rulez match. And to make it even more interesting I will let you bring a person in your corner. So what do you say? Will you face me Bloody Justice or will you be a square?

Back to top Go down