Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
The Anonymous GM Is . . . Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
The Anonymous GM Is . . . Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
The Anonymous GM Is . . . Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
The Anonymous GM Is . . . Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
The Anonymous GM Is . . . Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
The Anonymous GM Is . . . Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
The Anonymous GM Is . . . Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
The Anonymous GM Is . . . Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
The Anonymous GM Is . . . Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
The Anonymous GM Is . . . Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

The Anonymous GM Is . . .

3 posters

Go down

The Anonymous GM Is . . . Empty The Anonymous GM Is . . .

Post by Mr. Dashing Sun Jun 05, 2016 1:06 pm

Randy Borton just got done pinning Kendall Wolfe for the 1, 2, 3 LIVE at Purgatory, solidifying his place in this year's Ascendance main event. The Moo Moo Man takes a few moments to appreciate this feat as he stares up at the Ascendance banner flying high above the arena, the 2018 CMV Royal Rumble winner with a crooked smile on his face as he watches on from over near the announcers table.

Mr. Dashing
WOW! What a collision and now we are guaranteed a triple threat Undisputed title match in the main event of the show of shows! The question is; will it be Bryan Novak or JustIN Sane who'll be meeting Mr. Borton and Kendall Wolfe in six weeks time for the belt? Well, before we find that out folks in our next contest of the evening, it's finally time for the CMV universe to see the face of the man who's been running the shows for these past couple of weeks ever since Cole Savage stepped down as general manager. He's promised to usher in a new era for Fusion and Genesis, and many think that he already has . . . Oh, here he comes!

With Borton and Wolfe now gone from the ring, everyone is attendance and the millions watching at home wait with baited breath as our NEW general manager is finally going to be revealed! Of course, he builds up that suspense, making everybody sweat; who is it? WHO IS IT!?

Mr. Dashing
OH MY GOD! Wait- is that, oh man, it is!!! It's the general manager of CMV's Intensity!!! It's Johnny Sampson!!!

Swaggering out from the back as truly only he can, shades and all, Sampson makes his way out onto the stage and is greeted by a plethora of boos, it's truly deafening. Oh but Johnny loves it, he has the biggest smirk on his face as he fixes up his tie real nice and then proceeds to march straight towards the ring, there's no stopping him. Once he's settled in the square circle, stopping only once to show of his pearly white teeth towards the hard camera, Sampson is handed a microphone from ringside.

Johnny
I-

"Oh HELL NO", says the CMV universe, poor Sampson can't even get a word in, did Eva Marie just show up or something? He waits, with patience, he's been here before, many, many times.

Johnny
Okay, this certainly isn't the warm welcome that I was looking forward to! But yes, yes, it's me, ladies and gentleman, Intensity's very own, JOHNNY SAMPSON!!! I'm not surprised, are any of you, REALLY? As soon, AS SOON, as Cole Savage stepped down as the general manager, my phone rang, and it rang, and then I picked it on up, "Johnny, we NEED you, the CMV universe NEEDS you!" And that's when I knew, I'm not the hero that you all want, and I'm not even the one that you deserve, but I am your new Fusion and Genesis general manager!!! Oh, if only I could see the look on that big red retards face right now, I was chosen over him, because I'm better than him! I promised a new era for this company, an era . . . Of opportunity . . . You've all seen what I can do to a rundown, suffering, nearly dead show, just look at the state that UnMatched was in when I took it over from Kane, and look at it now, look at Intensity! You all may not like me, but you'd be simply ignorant to deny that I am what's made those shows great again, and now it's time that I fix up Fusion and Genesis from the awful state that Cole Savage left it in. It won't be easy, and it'll be a long, long road to . . . Hmm, REDEMPTION, but I've already started putting the pieces back together and soon, you'll all witness Fusion and Genesis being the pinnacle of sports entertainment, just as they once were.

Johnny
First and foremost, this Vixens division . . . Who here or watching at home can honestly say that they enjoy let alone respect what the women of Fusion and Genesis have to offer? Hmm? Nobody. But look at Intensity, our women are literally our selling point, Vixens matches are the most highly anticipated on the cards week in and week out! You wanna know why that is? Because they're respected, they're given opportunities to shine instead of being looked at as a nuisance, a "bathroom break" if you will. These women are just as important to the show as the superstars are, and they should be treated that way. So that's why my first OFFICIAL act as your general manager, is to institute the first ever, Queen of the Ring tournament!!! Eight of Fusion and Genesis' best will compete for the right to moniker themselves the true ruler of the division and of course, get a shot at winning themselves the crown jewel, the CMV Vixens championship! And waiting, waiting gets me real antsy, I hate it! So that's why that tournament will start on next week's Monday night Fusion, and the finals will take place where else but the grandest stage of them all; Ascendance!!!

The fans can't help but to let out a slight cheer for that announcement, maybe they should cut Big Johnny some slack. But there are still those who are booing like there's no tomorrow, they know who Sampson REALLY is.

Johnny
But that's not all that I'm here to do tonight. No, I'm also here to right a very, very wrong judgment call made by Mr. Savage some months back. He let his personal feelings come between he and his work, something I think that we ALL know I would NEVER EVER do . . . He fired one of CMV's most promising young athletes, through a shear vendetta that wasn't even ever fully explained. So that's why here tonight, I'd like to personally welcome back AND rehire with a brand new, VERY lucrative contract . . . JAXON JORDAN!!!

The fans go bananas, bonkers, crazy at the sound of Double J's theme song echoing throughout the arena! There's a pause, but then out comes the former two-time and longest reining International champion in CMV histroy, rocking his head up and down as he locks eyes with Sampson who's still in the ring clapping as Jordan makes his way down the ramp and into the ring. JJ smirks as he's now standing just slightly behind Johnny, the two shaking hands before the new Fusion and Genesis general manager raises his mic just one more time.

Johnny
Ladies and gentleman, there's a new era here in CMV, a new era of opportunity! I will reshape Fusion and Genesis to its full potential, and I will make CMV great again!!!

Sampson smiles as he lowers the mic to his waist, once again shaking the hand of Jordan, the two standing right smack in the center of the ring, taking in this very mixed reaction from the crowd. Not a single person can deny that change is coming to Fusion and Genesis, the question is: will it be for the better . . . Or worse?
Mr. Dashing
Mr. Dashing
Admin
Admin

Humor : Knock knock!

https://communityuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

The Anonymous GM Is . . . Empty Re: The Anonymous GM Is . . .

Post by Batman Sun Jun 05, 2016 3:33 pm

So does Intensity need a new manager? Let's vote on that one.
Batman
Batman
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Tunnel Snakes Rule

Back to top Go down

Post by Miztacular Mon Jun 06, 2016 6:13 am

You'll see
Miztacular
Miztacular
Admin
Admin

Humor : Making Sons uncomfortable

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down