Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
My Anonymous Sins Revealed. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
My Anonymous Sins Revealed. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
My Anonymous Sins Revealed. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
My Anonymous Sins Revealed. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
My Anonymous Sins Revealed. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
My Anonymous Sins Revealed. Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
My Anonymous Sins Revealed. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
My Anonymous Sins Revealed. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
My Anonymous Sins Revealed. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
My Anonymous Sins Revealed. Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

My Anonymous Sins Revealed.

2 posters

Go down

What did all of you think? I haven't wrote a promo in a while, so I was kind of rusty. Criticism or just input is always appreciated! (also i know i always make a ton of grammar mistakes ok)

My Anonymous Sins Revealed. I_vote_lcap29%My Anonymous Sins Revealed. I_vote_rcap 29% 
[ 2 ]
My Anonymous Sins Revealed. I_vote_lcap57%My Anonymous Sins Revealed. I_vote_rcap 57% 
[ 4 ]
My Anonymous Sins Revealed. I_vote_lcap0%My Anonymous Sins Revealed. I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
My Anonymous Sins Revealed. I_vote_lcap0%My Anonymous Sins Revealed. I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
My Anonymous Sins Revealed. I_vote_lcap14%My Anonymous Sins Revealed. I_vote_rcap 14% 
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 7

My Anonymous Sins Revealed. Empty My Anonymous Sins Revealed.

Post by Master Ogon Sat Jan 05, 2019 4:23 pm

The video posted on the official fantastic CMV website that people should really use more begins in a strange fashion. Mostly because there’s only darkness and no sound besides heavy footsteps which are getting closer and closer. The quiet sound of hands brushing against objects can be heard while the entity moves through the darkness. The sound of a small plastic object falling can be heard as well. The footsteps stop and the camera picks up a small bit of light on the table. Whoever it was had found a pocket flashlight which was clearly in need of a new bulb. They clear their throat getting ready to speak with the lighting only being potent enough to allow hands to be seen without whoever it is getting closer to the light.

Him:
This is odd, for once I’m not acknowledging other people with the flawed ideology of me being superior to all of them in my head. For once, I’m not bragging about how I have one of the best records in the company. I’m not trying to flex my fortune and have two disgusting rats being my bodyguards when I don't need them, I’m alone. I don’t feel any fear for the weakness I’m going to express, I don’t give a damn about being presented as some wrestling machine anymore. My new ideology isn’t one of glory and desire, it’s one of guilt and redemption. I want to say sorry, and I want to let you all know I’ll strive to fix the mistakes I have committed. I’m going to be honest and confess my sins to the world, I want to be forgiven by everyone around me but most of all I want to be forgiven by myself. Sadly, I realized all of this too late before I could tell the man that raised me that I wasn’t going disgrace our surname even more than I already have. This is because, well, uhmm...

After being so honest, the unknown man finds himself unsure of how to continue. He presses his index fingers against each other, trying to ignite some thoughts of what to say next in an expression of awkward human nature. His voice sounds oddly familiar though...

Him:
M-My father has…

The shadowy figure pauses for a moment, struggling to continue. He rubs his right hand down his unseen face slowly, attempting to force those painful words out. After a moment, he barely manages to do so, with clear sorrow in his voice.

Him:
My father isn’t here anymore.

Yet again, he finds himself without words. Acceptance is hard for anybody who has lost someone, it’s obviously not very different here. He’s stifled by his emotions. After an eternity of a minute, he attemps to continue.

Him:
I was so obsessed with trying to surpass him, just because I was so flawed as a human being. The man who raised me became the man I wished never existed, just because his shadow loomed over me no matter what I did. The only way I believed I could stand out was to drag the eyes of others upon me, I didn’t want to be forgotten by everyone if I got that one horrific injury that ended my career. I wasted all of the fortune I got from him on personal lusts and desires, I used his gift for sin. The only thing I feel is regret for my actions, I truly lived a flawed existence up to this point...

I want to change, no, I NEED to change. That’s why I’m still here, not to just join another brand so I can fulfil my personal desire of reaching the top of the mountain, I'm over that. I arrived here for one reason, and that’s self-improvement.

The shadow nudges a bit toward the light, revealing some more of his body without getting close enough that his face is visible.

Him:
I guess for once, I’ll wear my last name with honor instead of shame.

My name isn’t just one of the best...

My name isn’t just that rich guy that wears dead animals all the time…

My name isn’t just your Mr. Money In The Bank...

My name is just truly
Rafael Calgestra.

This brand will play a part in the absolution of all my sins.

The new Calgestra walks out of the darkness and into the light, maybe leaving his old persona in the darkness of memory for good. He looks exactly the same, but there’s something different with his eyes. They’re lacking the fuel of anger that Calgestra used to depend on, they’re just empty. His clothing choice is modest, only a generic grey hoodie and jeans, which is incredible because he was the same dude who wore bizarre suits every time he wasn’t in the ring. His clothing and appearance isn’t the true thing to question though.

What brand did he mean exactly?

Of course, he doesn’t answer that and that fading light dies, leaving only darkness yet again, ending the video.
Master Ogon
Master Ogon
Midcard Playboy
Midcard Playboy

Humor : r truth

Back to top Go down

My Anonymous Sins Revealed. Empty Re: My Anonymous Sins Revealed.

Post by krzy Mon Jan 07, 2019 10:15 am

the fluctuation of font sizes is a bit jarring, but i still enjoyed this

krzy
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down