Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Anonymous Fusion General Manager Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Anonymous Fusion General Manager Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Anonymous Fusion General Manager Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Anonymous Fusion General Manager Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Anonymous Fusion General Manager Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Anonymous Fusion General Manager Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Anonymous Fusion General Manager Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Anonymous Fusion General Manager Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Anonymous Fusion General Manager Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Anonymous Fusion General Manager Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Anonymous Fusion General Manager

Go down

Anonymous Fusion General Manager Empty Anonymous Fusion General Manager

Post by Miztacular Mon May 16, 2016 9:03 am

Midway through the fallout of Absolution, following a commercial break, the roaring crowd is cut off by the sound of high pitched beeping playing throughout the arena, the one and only Dennis Urie takes off his headset and gets up from his announce table, making his way over to a podium, a podium that has been on the minds of the crowd for the entire night, not quite knowing what it means, well now, we might just find out. Dennis steps up onto the podium, looking just as confused as the crowd and opens up the laptop. After spending a moment clicking around a surprised look falls upon his face, followed by a cheeky grin as he turns towards the timekeepers area gesturing for one of the CMV officials to pass him a microphone which is indeed handed over. Dennis takes one last glance at the laptop before raising the microphone to his mouth.

Dennis Urie:
Well ladies and Gentlemen. It seems, it seems as I've received an email on this laptop. From somebody who is claiming, that they are the Fusion anonymous General Manager!!!

The crowd pops at the sound of it, in the short time without Cole Savage at the helm, Fusion and Genesis hasn't quite felt the same, but maybe with a new General Manager, it might truly become explosive once more, Dennis attempts to read the email, but is cut off by the overwhelming roar of the crowd in unison chanting "Read it out, Read it out". Dennis looks back down at the laptop and clears his throat before once again speaking into the microphone..

Dennis Urie:
The email.... The email declares, that there is a new General Manager of Fusion AND Genesis and they are to be unveiled soon. However he says that has already had to make his first executive decision in charge, AND I QUOTE "I can't just let people run around saying they're going to do one thing, promising the world something, and then they change their mind because they didn't suceed, I am to be taking this position very seriously and I will not tolerate CMV employees, be it in ring workers, backstage staff or CMV officials stepping out of line. This is why I have already had to make my first change as General Manager. That is, firing Marcantel. He said, that he was to be retiring had he not won the rumble, however earlier on tonight, he changed his mind stating that he wanted just one more chance. No. I do not do one more chance, you only get one shot. Usually when somebody says they are thinking about retirement, they are already finished. This was entirely Marcentels fault, when we have an entire roster of people ready and willing to fight for their spot, we cannot afford to keep around someone who is thinking about ending it. A new era is coming ladies and gentlemen. What kind of era? you'll have to wait and see"

Dennis steps back from the podium, absolutely flabbergasted at this announcement, the entire universe in shock as Dennis pass the microphone back and sits back down at his announcement table..

Promo to be finished by dashing on commentary
Miztacular
Miztacular
Admin
Admin

Humor : Making Sons uncomfortable

Back to top Go down