Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Hunting the hunter. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Hunting the hunter. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Hunting the hunter. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Hunting the hunter. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Hunting the hunter. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Hunting the hunter. Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Hunting the hunter. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Hunting the hunter. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Hunting the hunter. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Hunting the hunter. Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Hunting the hunter.

Go down

Hunting the hunter. Empty Hunting the hunter.

Post by tazzy4u2 Tue Jun 07, 2016 5:30 am

Its Monday night Fusion: Episode 43 LIVE from the UW–Milwaukee Panther Arena in Milwaukee, Wisconsin and the first match has just ended with another win for the largest athlete on the roster.
Lisa Evans is waiting backstage to catch Headhunter and Paul Hayman as they leave the ring.

Lisa: Paul! Another win for your client.

Paul still red faced and angry: Naturally Lisa but more importantly lets talk about that low life assualting me! He thinks he can get away with that? My client has beaten him twice and will beat him into a pulp if he dares to step in the ring with him a third time!

Lisa: It seems people are queuing up to fight your client, Grid tweeted during the match he will fight your client any time.

Pauli: Well my client has one of the most impressive records in CMV Lisa. One defeat. Beaten Mr money in the bank. Beaten a 2 time CMV undisputed heavyweight champion. Retired the big red monster Marcentel.

Lisa: So who will your client face in the coming weeks?

Paul: Well Grid may well get his chance. I also remember during my clients demolition of Randy Borton  Sushi-X tweeted out he could do better? Well Sushi my client is prepared to give you that chance. Lets see how brave you are if you are holding gold after your title shot.

Lisa: Thats a busy schedule there Paul, at least three wrestlers hunting the Headhunter.
Lisa chuckles at her own humour.
Will any of these matches happen at Ascendance.

Paul: My client has plans already for Ascendance...no Lisa we wont discuss them now... but weve certainly seen lesser men pull double duty before so who knows

Lisa: Well Paul thank you for your time as ever, back to you guys.
tazzy4u2
tazzy4u2
Midcard Playboy
Midcard Playboy

Back to top Go down