Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
The "Talk" of Talks Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
The "Talk" of Talks Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
The "Talk" of Talks Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
The "Talk" of Talks Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
The "Talk" of Talks Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
The "Talk" of Talks Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
The "Talk" of Talks Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
The "Talk" of Talks Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
The "Talk" of Talks Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
The "Talk" of Talks Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

The "Talk" of Talks

3 posters

Go down

The "Talk" of Talks Empty The "Talk" of Talks

Post by Big Boi 702 Thu Sep 01, 2016 2:55 pm

*Jay Davis comes out with a black hoodie with "The Rebels" Down on his sleeve, and a COD Ghost mask and glasses*

*The Crowd boos slightly, while Jay Davis pulls down the mask*

Jay Davis: Well,well,well. This week has been quiet. I mean for me. The rest of this company talk like a certain someone puts a fire on their ass. *cough* Turner. *cough*

*Crowd boos louder*

Jay Davis: Oh shut up!! Come on. You guys think Turner drafted these "superstars" to make them big. Let me see....We got Bob Storm, D'Angelo Prince, Furious Frank, Jeremy Blake- I could name more and more but the fact is that this Roster SUCKS!! I am the only man with the brains and balls to come out here and tell you people what is on my mind.

*Crowd goes slightly into a cheer*

Jay Davis: This roster is like an obnoxious Cass Lafave. It gets injured, bitches about it, and it's up on the news. Tim if I were you, I'd shut your mom up for you. But you, your injured mother and retarded adopted brother are all on that bandwagon of "Oh I am in X-Gen, I'm the very best". No, you're not Tim. Your not the best. The reason you're famous is because of your dead,retarded, pile of a human shit partner, Lee. You two were what, 2x tag team champions. But let's cut to the chase, Timothy. Have you won a Heavyweight Championship in your career?......I don't think so. You wanna know something? I have. I've been one 3 times. Me, the thorn in everyone's side, as a Heavyweight champion? Yes, it is correct.

*Crowd cheers and boos, half and half*

Jay Davis: And the only thing that you've done in your career is be someone's B*TCH!! You've been in Team Slate. You've been a team with Lee. And now you're in X-Gen. You're practically the man everyone relies on. Now, Tim, I don't mean to come down as this Irish douchebag that talks smack on everyone. But you should be on your own. X-Gen is just gonna throw you down the stairs and when you realize you f*cked up, dont come knocking on someone's door because you've been there for too long. Plus, I'll just say I told you so and laugh in your face, but that aint me.

*Crowd still is in a half boo, half cheer*

Jay Davis: But I got carried away for a second. Let's get back on the Turner Train. The first ever world heavyweight champion in CMV!! First ever Grand Slam Champion. You're in the Hall of Fame for crying out loud. Funny how you have all these accolades and you landed as GM of Genesis.....Like really? You could've done CEO or somewhere down that line. But Genesis GM? You could've given it to Cyborg. You could've given it to Johnny Sampson. God, you could've given it to that excuse of a wrestler, Luger. But No, sadly we got you. So let me ask you something, Turner? Why did you want to take this,huh? To make CMV cleaner,fresher? To make it the best of brands? Or to simply just make your big ego bigger than it already was? Because frankly, you are a legend here. You are someone they look up to. But while you're getting called, past tense called, a legend, I'm going out there, day in and day out and kicking ass and making a legacy!! So Turner, you wanna come out here and explain to us your plan? Or just sit in your smelly room with your Security Tin Can. Because I'll be waiting for you and your posse to come take me. You can fire me, but what I say here is what I've been saying in my mind ever since you showed your little, suit wearing, ass and told the fans that YOU are the GM of Genesis. When really, you are the handler to a crew of gold-hungry wolves. And while I kick ole Jeffery's ass tonight, Turner, for the King of the Ring spot, you ask yourself if it was the right move to draft Jay F*cking Davis!! Because I can bet you one thing, I'm gonna make a statement come King of the Ring.

*Jay Walks out of the ring flipping off the crowd as the crowd boos and cheers very loudly*
Big Boi 702
Big Boi 702
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Fragile Egos

Back to top Go down

The "Talk" of Talks Empty Re: The "Talk" of Talks

Post by Tim Thu Sep 01, 2016 3:50 pm

With a leg through the ropes and before Davis can get out of the ring, something unexpected happens. A familiar and a legendary sound hits the PA system, the lights in the arena flash and flicker rapidly.

Mr. Dashing
Oh my god! That's a intro I haven't heard in awhile...

The crowd erupts into a hellish ruckus as the only team that song was made for comes out from the gorilla position. The lights barely making out the figures, but everyone knows. They stand on the entrance as smoke begins billowing at their feet. The lights brush past the three men and something shimmers with a gold tint. The tallest entity stomps the ground and punches the air, the golden object shimmering in the strobe light swings widely around his arm, the smallest figure jumps in the air as high as he can and lands on the ramp with a mighty thud, he crouches like a spider. The final person stands behind them. As soon as the song began, it stopped and the lights in the arena blind everyone with a white flash. Moments pass and the lights slowly dim, and the smoke at their feet clears, the people cheer continuously. Davis roles his eyes with disinterest. Standing side by side is the current members of XGEN. In the center is Tim LaFave; of course wearing his standard Against All Odds t-shirt. In his left-hand a microphone. On Tim's left-flank is the Asian Sensation, Sushi-X; his skull paint looking even more menacing than ever, the Anarchy Championship firmly around his waist and his arms crossed in front of him. To LaFave's right is the The Hellhound, Quantum. The poise of the mighty giant is solid and unbreakable. His arms at his side, in his right-hand is one of the Tornado Tag Team Championship belts dangling from his clutch.

Tim steps forward between the two men and pull the mic to his mouth.

Tim LaFave
Jay, you've said a lot stuff today. A lot of... interesting points. And while you're right, I haven't won the World title in my tenure here with CMV, I've done a helluva lot more than you have.

The crowd let a powerful boast of supportive cheers.

You say you've won World titles elsewhere. Well guess what Jay, "elsewhere" ain't here. "Here" is the biggest, the grandest, the most electric promotion in the United States!

Again the crowd celebrates.

My point is, what you did there, doesn't matter. It's what you do here, under the microscope of the greatest fanbase in pro-wrestling that truly matters. You've had this extensive indy background I assume, won belts here and there? Great. I came from nothing. I came into CMV; with no wrestling experience outside of my families personal training, no former title runs, no former promotions. I came into CMV and it all began. You've had this illustrious pre-CMV career; but lemme tell you kiddo. It doesn't show. You came into my home and you shout! "Fight me! Fight me! Fight me!" In a desperate attempt to be booked and the guys in the back humor you. They say: "Hey, he's got gusto. Let's give him a shot." You fight XGEN with Troy Meyers. Meyers carries you and you still lose. In your teenage angst you scare off the only friend you have here and destroy a tag team that had, what, one match? Good work. Before I continue, I'm going to go ahead and debunk any thought in your head that may make you believe Lee pushed me to stardom because I won the Hardcore Championship and Anarchy Championship months before I even met Lee; with that me and Lee, where ever he may be... we're blood brothers, we came from nothing together and become one of the most dominate tag teams in recent memory; we weren't afraid to give people the opportunities they deserved and when we lost? Did we blame each other? Nope. We shook the opposing team's hands, smiled and prepared for the next match.

As for "who did more of what" in T & Lee. You must be pretty new to our brand of programming because every match was a duel effort to success. And we have the second longest reigns in Tag Team history under our belts. And the same bloodbond that fueled T & Lee is the same I have with Paul and Z over there.

Tim turns to point to his fellow XGEN brothers.

You say that XGEN'll throw me "down the stairs"; No, Jay, I can assure you with one-hundred percent certainty. If Paul and Omega were going to throw anyone down the stairs it would be you. Literally.

The crowd roars again.

I've sat backstage, looked at your tweets, listened to your ish and it's been a long-time coming but this seemed like the most opportune moment to say something. Jay, you gotta lot of spirit, lot of heart, for what that's worth. I said a week ago that there is no "Ordinary Superstar" and you're no exception. But by god are you the stupidest superstar I have ever met.

Patience is virtue my friend; instead of demanding fights, booking opportunities and chances to be known. You should of just been patient. You have no future Jay. You destroyed it. In your haste to become the biggest CMV superstar; your caused your own self-destruction. When you lose to Blake tonight... I'll be sad to see you go bud. It was good run...

Tim gently places the mic at his feet and throws out his hands while walking backwards. As he makes his way back up the ramp Tim throws up the 'rally up' gesture and Quantum and Sushi-X turn towards entrance with Tim in tow. XGEN music plays at they vanish behind the gorilla.

Tim
Tim
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Slapstick

https://www.youtube.com/us0byanese

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Boi 702 Thu Sep 01, 2016 4:01 pm

Jay Davis: Come On, Tim. You're gonna run off to your brain damaged waist of a mother or are you gonna come back here and fight the good fight. Because I dont care if it's you, Quantum,Sushi, Hell I'll take all three of you on. I'm here to make my own destiny. Troy was a mistake in the making. He was....reckless, incredibly clueless and no matter how many times I tried, Troy would always make matters worse. So I took him out!! I came out as the lone wolf in this business. I came out as a one man rebel. So you keep talking the talk, Tim, but in the end we all know who really won this fight.
Big Boi 702
Big Boi 702
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Tim Thu Sep 01, 2016 4:07 pm

Without responding Tim, Quantum and Sushi proceed backstage.
Tim
Tim
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Slapstick

https://www.youtube.com/us0byanese

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Boi 702 Thu Sep 01, 2016 4:12 pm

Jay Goes Backstage, running after the Three
Big Boi 702
Big Boi 702
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Batman Thu Sep 01, 2016 6:29 pm

Jay after, Tim's first response, was a good way to end the promo. All posts after that is just retarded. Great promo guys.
Batman
Batman
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Tunnel Snakes Rule

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Boi 702 Thu Sep 01, 2016 6:35 pm

GG to that, and thanks, but you're calling Tim's last comment retarded??
Big Boi 702
Big Boi 702
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Batman Thu Sep 01, 2016 6:37 pm

Yes.
Batman
Batman
Main Event Star!