Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Respect........... Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Respect........... Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Respect........... Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Respect........... Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Respect........... Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Respect........... Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Respect........... Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Respect........... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Respect........... Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Respect........... Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Respect...........

Go down

Respect........... Empty Respect...........

Post by Topher Mod Tue Jun 07, 2016 4:53 pm

We are live at the Kay Yeager Coliseum in Wichita Falls, Texas for this weeks Genesis...

Mac : Ladies and Gentlemen, it is my honour to introduce to you..... your new Vixens Champion…. She is the Queen of Botchville ….”Kitty” Quinn- Belle……….

Quinn’s theme music plays and for the 1st time since winning the title from Fury at Purgatory we see the gold around her waist. The fans go wild, chanting Botch, but some fans are chanting Jade… No mistaking  America’s sweetheart, the cheeky Japanese girl’s popularity. Quinn is handed a mic by Mac.

Mac : Congratulations Quinn, you did it, you are the new Vixens Champion. But my question is earlier this week it was announced there will be a Queen of the Ring tournament, your thoughts please.

Kitty : Thank you Mac, Well I would have loved to have been apart of that but as you can see I’m already the Queen… Queen of Botchville….. and now Queen of CMV, I have my crown jewel but I don’t wear it on my head, my crown jewel is far more precious and it goes around my waist. But I would like to address a few things that I’ve noticed.. Maybe it’s because I’m the champ now, making me the #1 target for every Vixen backstage, but lets start off with the commentator, yea we all know who he is, he’s sitting right there.

Quinn points to Dashing as he looks on bemused..

Quinn : Why the confused look, You think I didn’t find out what you say during my matches, calling me twig and that my arms might snap off. Or how about when I do my head-butts, you think it’s appropriate to say my pants are off, I’m l-l-l-l-loving, that ones for you Topher, whoever the hell that is probably an internet friend, seeing as you don’t have real friends…. But this is just minor stuff, what pisses me off Dashing is how you say Ziegler is influencing me with those dirty heel tactics, We all saw the match Jade and myself had the other week before Purgatory. We all heard the biased commentary from you, just because Ziegler hates you, and you love Sushi-X and Jade Divine. But you’re so biased, you complained that I may have used those heel tactics, newsflash I hit Jade with the botch-plex and Sushi-X distracted the referee… Ziegler knew what was going down and threw in a steel chair at the same time, I had the win right there, but the ref was distracted because of Sushi not because of Ziegler… so yea I’m gonna use the chair, They want to play like that, so can I….Especially when the stakes were so high for me. It was a must win match for me, and i managed to defeat Jade when it mattered most.
But i was watching the live show the other night, I heard the commentary from you and Sushi-X saying how he only did it to even things out. Truth is Sushi-X distracted the referee 1st and who was the 1st to actually pull the ref out… Lets see…. Again that was Sushi-X, now during that match I heard you, Dashing say things like c’mon Sushi do something or when he did do something you would say he didn’t want to do that but had no choice….. Really, was pretty obvious Sushi wanted to help his sister win.. But talking of biased…. The referee another biased person…. When I hit Saved by the Belle (Helluva kick) the 1st time and went for the cover the ref just looked at Sushi and didn’t even attempt a 3-count or how about when Sushi pulled ref out was he ejected of course not, that only happened  to Ziegler who did the same thing Sushi had done, but the ref ejected him faster than Dashing runs to McDonalds.
With all that though I didn’t lose sight on what I needed to do, I didn’t cry because now I was out there all by myself facing one of the best CMV has to offer with Sushi in her corner…I kept on fighting and I got the pinfall. Seems like people around here want to make me out as the bad girl in all of this, when truth be told they are just as bad. Difference is I don’t hide behind lies and tell the CMV universe a biased account on a situation.
Jade Divine you are the number 1 contender and well deserved  too, you single-handedly went through 5 other vixens in the Mini Royal rumble,  eliminating every other participant. But I’m not the same naïve little rookie you once fought all those months ago, you found that out last week, I’m more focused and determined after all I’ve been here what half a year maybe and already co-main-eventing the biggest PPV of the year as Champion. Respect though, people seem confused by it…. Every wrestler,  good, bad or what ever will do what needs to be done in that ring to win. Look at my history I’ve been assaulted backstage since day 1.. I was attacked by Aura, hell she even attacked me when I was in a coma in hospital….  Or how about Cassie Maverick attacking me with a cow-bell. Even Fury speared me through the barricade because she’s …well she’s Fury… They showed no respect,  I just hope we can show respect after our match and shake hands.

Quinn’s music plays again and she leaves the ring holding her Vixens championship up high as the fans cheer.

Mac : Well I did have more questions, didn’t even get chance to ask them….. **sigh**  …..

Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : yes :D

Back to top Go down