Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Respect me.  Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Respect me.  Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Respect me.  Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Respect me.  Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Respect me.  Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Respect me.  Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Respect me.  Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Respect me.  Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Respect me.  Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Respect me.  Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Respect me.

2 posters

Go down

Respect me.  Empty Respect me.

Post by Gumble Mon Feb 06, 2017 7:50 pm

As Monday Night Fusion comes back from a commercial break the arena is filled with the theme of Rhys Matthews from The New Gods.

A unison of boos filled the KeyBank Center as Rhys Matthews emerges from behind the curtain and onto the stage. Glaring at all the fans in attendance Matthews saunters down the ramp insulting fans as he does so, entering the ring Matthews demands a mic and rolls his eyes while the tech guy get's him one.

Rhys Matthews

I won't start speaking until you idiots shut your mouths.

The boos get louder as Matthews crosses his arms and waits a couple of seconds before running out of patience and snapping at the crowd.

SHUT UP! You idiots clearly don't understand english so i'm going to make it really simple for you. Respect your superiors, respect perfection, respect your NEEEEWWWWWW GOOOODDDDS.

Spreading his arms out to his sides and closing his eyes Matthews savors the moment of complete disdain the crowd has for him before quickly moving on.

You see imbeciles, you can boo me but just know you will never be me and i know that makes you upset but believe me this...

Rhys points at his perfect physique and winning smile

...takes work. Anyway, enough about me back to the real reason i'm here as it's obviously not to speak to the peasants that spent their last pay packet to see me. Johnny Sampson... I guess... you just... made a mistake? Maybe you forgot about the greatest talent in this company while you were out on the street picking up bums to fight in the gauntlet but if you recall, I have unifinished 'business' with that fraud Schmidty and his 2 lumps of flesh Desolation.

The fans cheer as their hatred of Schmidty and Desolation clearly outweigh that they have for The Total Package. Matthews looks around the arena with a disgusted look on his face.

Ew, whatever, So Johnny i'm here to stake my claim for that US Championship shot, I mean let's face it. You've got your most valuable asset fighting amateurs in Reality Wrasslin, and I get it, I get that you want to protect your assets but this is ridiculous! I deserve to be with my mentor... In the main event, STEALING the show.

The fans jeer at Rhys Matthews voicing their resentment for him.

You know what? I don't have to take this. I am the best superstar this company... THE WORLD has EVER seen and if you don't see that it validates all the things i have already said about you morons. You are all just jealous, Jealous of what success looks like, Jealous of my life and how it compares to your own and to be completly honest... it's pathetic, you are ALL pathetic and if you think for one momen--

(Open to 702)

Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Wet

Back to top Go down

Respect me.  Empty Re: Respect me.

Post by Big Boi 702 Mon Feb 06, 2017 8:06 pm

As Rhys was gonna say something else, out of Nowhere, "Anti-Social" plays as Jaquan Shay comes out of the entrance way, looking down at the ring smiling at Rhys' outrageous rant. He then grabs a microphone and begins to speak

Jaquan Shay

So let me get this straight. You want what...Respect? A title shot that...you did not earn? Gasp, who could see this coming. Let's face it, Matthews. Me and these people are kind of fed up of seeing some white midget rasta and his guido friends always talking that bullcrap. So here's what I'm gonna do to help you. I am gonna come down there, kick your teeth in, and walk back to my locker room. Because I have a match to get ready for, unlike you.

Jaquan Shay then begins walking down to the ring with the mic still in hand

Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Fragile Egos

Back to top Go down

Post by Gumble Mon Feb 06, 2017 8:24 pm

Rhys Matthews rolls his eyes once more with a scowl written across his face

Rhys Matthews

Wait..wait..wait, How dare YOU come out here to interrupt ME. Who even are you? Firstly let's discuss your look... Number one, you have a Superman tattoo but your trunks have the punisher skull? What's that i smell? Contradiction! Secondly if you just asked i would give you the number to my barber, he can fix that don't worry.

Matthews smiles while pointing at Jaquan's hair.

Anyway enough about looks, even though i obviously have you beat in that area, how about you stop, turn around and walk away because trust me... you can't hang with me in this ring, because as SOON  as you step foot between these ropes you are in my world. I was made for this.

Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Wet

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Boi 702 Mon Feb 06, 2017 8:29 pm

Jaquan Shay

Oh Really?

Jaquan Shay then gets on the side of the ring, when Rhys goes for a clothesline as Jaquan ducks it and kicks Matthews in the head. Rhys stunned, Jaquan goes for a Springboard 450 Senton to the Chest of Rhys. He rolls out of the ring as Jaquan looks at him with pleasure

You know what? I take it back. You aren't worthy to lick the dirt off my boots.

As Jaquan says that, the show goes to commercial

Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Fragile Egos

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down