Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
No Respect Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
No Respect Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
No Respect Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
No Respect Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
No Respect Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
No Respect Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
No Respect Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
No Respect Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
No Respect Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
No Respect Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

No Respect

4 posters

Go down

No Respect Empty No Respect

Post by "The Mad Oyster" Hardline Tue Aug 16, 2016 4:47 pm

After the International title match between Tim Lafave and Azreal, they both shake hands giving respect to each other and Tim goes out the ring and into the back while Azreal gets a mic.

The whole arena is filled with boos after the ending to the match.

Azreal:Well, actually the reaction I expected if I was to win the International title. And boy did I prove you all wrong. You all said that I wouldn't win, well F*** YOU!!!!

The boos just keep getting louder drowning out the mic

Azreal: I know after how the match ended, I am really gonna get alot of heat, but heres the truth, Tim would've done it, Jaxon would have done it, hell even the Bloody Brit Chris Andrews would do it. If they would have been in the same position as me they would take the chance. I mean if you bust a guy open, kick him 2-3 times in the head......you will do it, and this Sunday at Battle Scars, I will take every chance I can and I will win the Money in the Bank ladder match then go on to cash in and become the NEW CMV Undisputed Champion.

Azreal then drops the mic and gives every paying fan at home and in the arena the double bird while the boos just fill in the arena.
No Respect 67-8
"The Mad Oyster" Hardline
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : When someone takes a shot at me,and doesn't expect me to fight back.

Back to top Go down

No Respect Empty Re: No Respect

Post by Topher Mod Tue Aug 16, 2016 6:31 pm

Later that night and The Bloody Brit is fuming.....After the loss in the triple threat match, Andrews has made his way backstage.... 

Lisa : Sorry to bother you Brit.... I know you're in a foul mood, but Earlier we saw Parker disrupt things in your interview and Big Az The New International Champ has had some choice words including your name saying many superstars would cheat to win..

Brit : Of course he would say that, the guy is a coward... Last month or so he threw a bottle of water at my back, leaving Mac Thompson to take the blame.... Now i don't need an excuse to beat that scrawny little shit... But he walked off whistling, like he was proud to cause shit. But ya see I didn't need to cheat to win my International title, the very same title you now hold... I pinned Morgan Jackson in the middle of the ring like a real man with some REVENGAAAAHHHH. Then i went onto beat Kevin Lee... Tim LaFave, Sushi-x in a fatal 4 way to be crowned Champion of Champions.... And more recently defeated a season 1 vet in Hayden.... I may have a temper, granted... But to win a major title like that, how disrespectful.... Technically i was never pinned for my title and if we ever face off for the belt and he tried that shit, then faces would be smashed and bones will be broken.... But enough of him .... WHERE'S PARKER???

Lisa : I don't know, think last time i saw him, he was wondering around the corridors being random as usual.

Brit : No shit, i mean his antics before my match distracted me... I WANT REVENGE...

Brit storms off in search for Parker, he goes down the corridor, opening doors and yelling Parker..... He comes across some indy wrestler who is doing some stretches.

Brit : Oi prick, ya seen Parker?

Guy : Huh what did you call meAAAAAARRGGHHH.

Brit hits Revenge on the guy.

Brit :  Tosser.

Brit continues the search and sees another  indy guy in a mask.

Brit : Have you seen Parker….?

No answer from the guy…

Brit : Oi im talking to ya……fuck it.

Revengeaaahhhh to the masked guy…. Brit leaves this lock room and bumps into Mac  Thompson.

Mac : OH NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Plz nooo.

Brit : Where’s Parker???

Mac : He’s ummm…. I haven’t seen him I swear…

Brit : Don’t lie to me, I’m not in the mood.

Mac : I..I…I’m not I swear.

Brit grabs mac and heads to the all too familiar dumpster as Mac is kicking n screaming Nooooooooooooooo…… Brit opens the dumpster and Parker pops up with a fire extinguisher and sprays the powder in Brit’s face…. Parker leaps out laughing as he runs off…

Brit : Son of a Bitch.

Brit is wiping his face as Mac also runs off…..

Scene fades...

Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : yes :D

Back to top Go down

Post by zquet Tue Aug 16, 2016 6:39 pm

10/10

AURA

ERIC THUNDER
Second Annual CMV tag team cup winner (With Matt Jefferson)
CMV World tag team champion (1 time with Matt Jefferson)

LEX NIGHT

BJORN WOLFFE

RACHEL GRANT

ZACH SMITH
CMV Rising Star Champion (1 time)
zquet
zquet
Midcard Playboy
Midcard Playboy

Back to top Go down

Post by Tim Tue Aug 16, 2016 8:19 pm

Tim actually would have not used dirty tactics. Please.... uh ... understand the characters. Bless.
Tim
Tim
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Slapstick

https://www.youtube.com/us0byanese

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down